Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry. I thought it was a pretty straightforward reply. We do need a "strategy" to answer the question. How can lab testing help? Can we test a couple of resellers and make a conclusion? Is five enough? How many repeat tests are needed? It's relatively easy to give a well-supported answer to 'does x sell only real Primobolan Depot?' with repeated lab tests at different points in time. But a question along the lines of 'what percentage of Primobolan Depot on the black market is really from pharmaceutical diversion?' may take a great deal more work and more testing - in other words, a good strategy.

I know that, Millard, I was just yanking your chain and trying to be funny. You have to admit that first needing to develop a strategy to answer a question sounds like an highly thought out evasive answer. It just struck me as funny, that's all.

Though it was a small amount since I just had a wedding ($10) I will contribute more. More then anything I am amazed that over 1.6k was raised between 16 ppl, good job everyone.
Donated $20 which I plan to contribute every month the project is going. A bit disappointing that only 18 people have contributed. Hopefully, it is just a case of people not being aware of this project yet.
Which is better? 50 people donating $100 per month? Or 1000 people donating $5 per month?

I think a broader base of support will be crucial to the long-term success of the project. But in the short-term, the project just needs to get funded.If it gets funded due to the generosity of a few, then that could very well be enough to get the ball rolling and the momentum going with the broader support coming in due time. And when it does, we all should be particularly indebted to those who immediately jumped in early on to give their support. I am very encouraged by the support we have so far :) It is still early too.

"It would definitely be worthwhile to develop a strategy to answer this question" is right up there with Clinton's "that depends what your definition of is is." Millard might have even topped it with that one. Linguistic gymnastics at their finest! It's a head scratcher, for sure.

It's settled them, Millard for president :)

Which is better? 50 people donating $100 per month? Or 1000 people donating $5 per month?

I think a broader base of support will be crucial to the long-term success of the project. But in the short-term, the project just needs to get funded.If it gets funded due to the generosity of a few, then that could very well be enough to get the ball rolling and the momentum going with the broader support coming in due time. And when it does, we all should be particularly indebted to those who immediately jumped in early on to give their support. I am very encouraged by the support we have so far :) It is still early too.

I doubt which is better will make a difference M.

For the following reasons, only a MINORITY of Meso's membership actively participate.

Only a MINORITY of that minority will donate on a consistent basis.

The others only TALK about this community and talk is cheap.

Heck getting people to voluntarily conduct IGF levels in exchange for $700 bucks worth of GH testing is a classic example.

You will have to post regular reminders about what monies are in the testing bank and MOST will primarily be concerned about the results of "their AAS"

(You might want to consider CHARGING those who have not donated a fee, bc one thing Meso is full of is freeloaders and "do drop ins" on a quest to fulfill a personal need or agenda)

Why am I so cynical BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
(You might want to consider CHARGING those who have not donated a fee, bc one thing Meso is full of is freeloaders and "do drop ins" on a quest to fulfill a personal need or agenda)

Millard,
Can we do something like this? For instance, those who donate will be the first to receive testing data via a special subscription? And this could include monthly updates. Some people might need an incentive to give or keep giving. If the information is ultimately posted free then many might just wait to see the results. Which means it may never happen.

So sorry for the party foul, but where are donation instructions? Been absent and have A LOT of reading to catch up on.

I am overwhelmed by the confidence you guys have shown and the eagerness to financially support the program even prior to its official introduction. I can't wait to launch the program and start posting lab test results.

Please help me raise money to make this project a success. I have created a crowdfunding campaign seeking to raise $50,000 in funds by December 31, 2015. This comes out to an average of a little over $7,000 per month. All it would take is a $10 monthly commitment from just 700 AAS harm reduction advocates. At current dollar-euro exchange rates, this will cover the costs of at least 35 monthly lab tests conducted by an independent, fully-accredited Western European lab.The program will be scaled according to funding e.g. the more funding, the more lab tests.

Imagine how big a difference this will make in terms of helping steroid users make more informed decisions and consequently reducing the harm associated with the use of underground steroid products.

Nothing would make me prouder than to see the MESO community rally behind this cause and lead the way in helping me support a project that will have wide-ranging harm reduction benefits for the entire community of non-medical AAS users.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/aas-harm-reduction

Alternatively, the public bitcoin address for donations is 18PUopBDgAXQqyCmKkBkPWBLUVRjyEbRm9

A private, unused bitcoin address can be provided upon request.

The equivalent dollar amount of bitcoin donations will be added to the crowdfunding progress meter.
So sorry for the party foul, but where are donation instructions? Been absent and have A LOT of reading to catch up on.

Here you go bud.

I doubt which is better will make a difference M.

For the following reasons, only a MINORITY of Meso's membership actively participate.

Only a MINORITY of that minority will donate on a consistent basis.

The others only TALK about this community and talk is cheap.

Heck getting people to voluntarily conduct IGF levels in exchange for $700 bucks worth of GH testing is a classic example.

You will have to post regular reminders about what monies are in the testing bank and MOST will primarily be concerned about the results of "their AAS"

Why am I so cynical BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Regs
Jim
I hope that's not the case Dr j, just have to wait and see how it plays out. I've already donated and plan to make it regular. It should save people a lot of money and time in the long run

Just about to make a donation, but only got to the homepage so far........ Are the personal details on the homepage mandatory? And what are the payment options once I get past that stage? (sorry if I've missed payment options somewhere).
I believe credit card and debit card are the only payment options offered by gofundme. Obviously, this requires some disclosure.

You do have the option to make your donation anonymous to the public. This is the option most members are choosing.

What the turnaround going to be for these samples as far as sending sample to receiving results?

This is EXACTLY what I'm referring to!

What Millard seems to be offering is the opportunity to view AAS results ON A COLLECTIVE BASIS!

Everyone donates and everyone benefits but the results, regardless of who forwarded the that ten dollar sample, are those of the participating members.

He's NOT referring to lab testing on a directed INDIVIDUAL basis per say.

It works like this; someone acquires a NAPS and Pharmacon sample while another forwards GENTECH and GETM vials and someone else sends Alpha etc.

What someone will send is not based on what the INDIVIDUAL wants tested (bc that's what they intend to cycle) but is predetermined using a needs based analysis! The latter is already known bc of discussions with or the results of questioners forwarded to group members earlier.

Unfortunately I attempted this very same thing earlier and MOST were only concerned about THEIR RESULTS.

It's this sort of me, me, me, mine, mine and mine mindset that can absolutely wreck an project of this magnitude.

Members need to understand, the intent is to perform assays of those AAS which are/were considered major players in the UGL world and if you have one of those selected great, if not that's ok, BUY IT for this group project!

(Millard please correct me if I've misrepresented your intent, the process or your objectives)

Last edited:
What the turnaround going to be for these samples as far as sending sample to receiving results?
For the first batch, it will probably be 55-60 days from the start of sample collection process to the publication of the results. I'd like to cut it down to less than 45 days in the future. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things outside our control. We'll do our best to keep the turnaround as short as possible.

If funding/lack of donations becomes an problem, it might be best to make membership at the new test result website contingent upon a minimum donation.

I think that option is probably the best way to go about this for a couple of reasons. First, many people are reluctant to voluntarily donate or pay for something they can get for free, and secondly, people don't tend to place much value on things they haven't paid for. If people have to donate something to the program in order to see the test results, the importance of the program itself will have more meaning to them because they have something invested in it.

This is EXACTLY what I'm referring to!

What Millard seems to be offering is the opportunity to view AAS results ON A COLLECTIVE BASIS!

Everyone donates and everyone benefits but the results, regardless of who forwarded the that ten dollar sample, are those of the participating members.

It works like this; someone acquires a NAPS and Pharmacon sample while another forwards GENTECH and GETM vials and someone else sends Alpha etc.

What someone will send is not based on what the INDIVIDUAL wants tested (bc that's what they intend to cycle) but is predetermined using a needs based analysis! The latter is already known bc of discussions with or the results of questioners forwarded to group members earlier.

Unfortunately I attempted this very same thing earlier and MOST were only concerned about THEIR RESULTS.

It's this sort of me, me, me, mine, mine and mine mindset that can absolutely wreck an project of this magnitude.
A few of us put a lot of effort into your setup, and not just for our own specific needs. I hope you decide to try it again sometime. Funding is probably the most onerous issue. You shouldn't have to do it out of pocket. The funds are there, more than are needed. We just have to figure out a safe/legal way to get them to the lab.

To bad no primobolan tested :)

eurochem? it's a well known brand? I never used heard it.

Alpha Pharma I don't find a trustworthy supplier anymore in Europe.
Except muscledevelop.co but it's expensive as hell.
No reason to test primo... if it says primo it's fake 99% of the time.

If funding/lack of donations becomes an problem, it might be best to make membership at the new test result website contingent upon a minimum donation.

I think that option is probably the best way to go about this for a couple of reasons. First, many people are reluctant to voluntarily donate or pay for something they can get for free, and secondly, people don't tend to place much value on things they haven't paid for. If people have to donate something to the program in order to see the test results, the importance of the program itself will have more meaning to them because they have something invested in it.
This more than anything.

For the first batch, it will probably be 55-60 days from the start of sample collection process to the publication of the results. I'd like to cut it down to less than 45 days in the future. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things outside our control. We'll do our best to keep the turnaround as short as possible.

Doubling or even tripling lab turnaround times provides a more reliable estimate IME.

This is particularly true early on in the analytical process, since FEW labs have all that's required for testing of this nature such as; the standards, the columns, the solvents or the necessary equipment.

That is correct. The program is not open to sample submissions by anyone willing to pay a fee for the sample testing. There are many reasons for not offering this individual service. The most important one is to prevent the program from being used by vendors who want to abuse it to provide quality control for their operation, abuse it for marketing purposes, etc.

This more than anything.

The more I think about it, the more I think charging for membership is the way to do this. Too many people will be content to reap the benefits while others have to pay for it, and if the program fails due to lack of funding, it won't be a great loss to them.

The campaign just started, but I tend to agree with CBS even though I hope the members will realize the benefit and step up. It may have to be a pay to view basis if this going to fly. I hope the members and lurkers fully realize this is a win for us and it's a small price to pay for the power of knowing what these labs are shoveling to customers!