Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Millard Baker
I don't want to hijack this thread Millard, but somewhere in one of your posts (I couldn't find it) you had mentioned leveraging a Meso TRT member to help add validity to the 10x pharma grade rule. PM me if you are still interested in this. I'll be willing to contribute a log with blood work later in the 4th quarter of this year.

This varies wildly on your jurisdiction.

In many places it is far more legal and less risky to sell oregano baggies to would-be potheads and veggie oil to would-be gear consumers than the legit deal.

Almost *everywhere* drug conviction sentencing is also done based on the total weight/volume of drugs the bust contained.

So having a stash that is 50% or more "nothing but oil" would lower your legal risk by a tremendous margin let alone the knock on effect of not needing to order raws, cook the solutions, etc. At that point it would only rise to the level of "paraphernalia" possession at worst.

The law doesn't recognize far more risky or far more legal. I can't speak for every jurisdiction in existence but the far marjority you can and will be prosecuted.

It is a good point, but I would include in the margin calculation that selling a completely bunk vial also carries none of the criminal risks with it. They had to order no additional raws from China, kept no additional illegal materials in your facility, and are simply shipping vegetable oil.

So in addition to the lowered costs, the folks doing selective scamming are also lowering their risk.

This makes more sense to me. Maybe explains why the US seem to get more bunk than EU countries. Paranoia of the resellers and who they could potentially be selling to.

The law doesn't recognize far more risky or far more legal. I can't speak for every jurisdiction in existence but the far marjority you can and will be prosecuted.

It certainly does recognize it and codifies these risk strata in both the charge and the sentencing for the charges. Ergo misdemeanors vice felonies, ergo posession vice posession with intent to distribute, ergo different charges and different penalties for possessing a half a joint vice half a kilo of MJ.

Jaywalking is illegal but not as severe an offense as assault. Both still result in convictions but the consequences of one are not the same as the other. this is why the risk:reward ration for jaywalking is high enough to induce frequent violations by otherwise law-abding citizens who wouldn't take the risk of posessing heroin.

Posession of paraphenalia can be illegal but rarely carried the same consequences as possession of hard drugs. Mostly in the USA what you run afoul of is a Federal statute prohibiting the sale of fake pharmaceuitcals, which has a penalty but the penalty isn't as severe as the penalties for selling legit pharmaceuticals [US Codes 18 and 21] (especially in jury sentencing jurisdictions... juries don't tend to regard fraud as being nearly as serious as actual drug sales and neither do most DAs) that are illegal. The list goes on and on....

Risk of one doesn't in any way equate to the risk involved with the other.

Selling oil you represent as testosterone can/may/will get you a convicttion of some sort in many jurisdictions but outside of the People's Replik of Kalifornia or Blue York it is highly unlikly to get you the same sentence as selling the actual vial of testosterone.

Now buying false gear froma Federal Agent posing as a dealer is different set of case laws and in far more jurisdiction buying false porduct that *you thought was legit* is indeed equivalent to buying the legit dope.

Which is still pretty gay.

Last edited:
Anyone I have ever known to get popped and it was quite a few in college including myself didn't get charged with the raw coke we had in our shit. They charged the whole weight. Not to mention selling bunk would get you interstate federal charges as well as tax evasion if they wanted. You are still going down if you are moving a lot of bunk. Conspiracy to commit a felony by using cash payments being sent to different t pick up points in different states. See how much they care it was just vegetable oil.

Anyone I have ever known to get popped and it was quite a few in college including myself didn't get charged with the raw coke we had in our shit. They charged the whole weight. Not to mention selling bunk would get you interstate federal charges as well as tax evasion if they wanted. You are still going down if you are moving a lot of bunk. Conspiracy to commit a felony by using cash payments being sent to different t pick up points in different states. See how much they care it was just vegetable oil.

A fair point to be sure. Get someone who wants you to go down and likely down you will go....

What if you had a bag of pure talc powder? How would they have a case against you? Same applies to vegetable oil in a vial in my opinion. (Although you make good points about money laundering,conspiracy to profit off fakes etc.) I'm not disagreeing with you guys, just trying to figure out the motives behind selective scamming if resellers are really knowingly doing it.

What if you had a bag of pure talc powder? How would they have a case against you? Same applies to vegetable oil in a vial in my opinion. (Although you make good points about money laundering,conspiracy to profit off fakes etc.) I'm not disagreeing with you guys, just trying to figure out the motives behind selective scamming if resellers are really knowingly doing it.
not for nothing, but what does this stuff have to do with this thread

Mainly the US Codes 18 and 21 against fraudulent drug sales.

The motivation behind scamming is really all just speculation (at least on my part) but does make interesting grist for the mill...

not for nothing, but what does this stuff have to do with this thread

Because there seems to be a lot of people here who've received underdosed or completely bunk gear. The stuff that's been tested was purchased from Europe, so maybe we're dealing with two completely separate markets?

Because there seems to be a lot of people here who've received underdosed or completely bunk gear. The stuff that's been tested was purchased from Europe, so maybe we're dealing with two completely separate markets?
k, hope you can donate to the cause

$3,280 raised by 42 people in 18 days. :)

But only $120 raised by 3 people in last 7 days. :(

Is that the first round of test results completed now?

Has it been posted or mentioned anywhere about the next batch of labs/compounds yet?

(2nd donation made, I'm not freeloading here).

$3,280 raised by 42 people in 18 days. :)

But only $120 raised by 3 people in last 7 days. :(
I hope all the people that are criticizing and coming up with ideas of how to run the program are donating accordingly, and realize all those recommendations cost money. Sometimes I think they'd rather have a place to bitch, moan, and complain, rather than contribute to real solutions

I hope all the people that are criticizing and coming up with ideas of how to run the program are donating accordingly, and realize all those recommendations cost money. Sometimes I think they'd rather have a place to bitch, moan, and complain, rather than contribute to real solutions
Somebody needs to check that Donate Now link at Gofundme. I am getting the message 502 Bad gateway when I try the link to donate.. .. I don't like those last 7day numbers and I want to do my part. Somebody let me know something, thanks. I will keep checking back.. ..

J
Somebody needs to check that Donate Now link at Gofundme. I am getting the message 502 Bad gateway when I try the link to donate.. .. I don't like those last 7day numbers and I want to do my part. Somebody let me know something, thanks. I will keep checking back.. ..
just tried the link again- It is working now!! !

To say the results so far have been a surprise would be a big time understatement i think. This is not what the real world is seeing on a regular basis. I'm not trying to shoot the program down at all Millard, but this seems crazy. Any theories as to why this might be? I'm more than willing to think there might be a few tests that turn out better than we might expect, but all of them? It seems very odd to say the least.
I have the same feeling GP, EC a pass? i never would have called that.