Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Are there any tests for
XT100 Botulinum toxin 100iu/1vials

I‘m interested ;)
Bro.. please for your own health just buy the pharma name brand Botox that is relatively cheap and available. Do not use botulinum toxin, which is a serious toxin, from a Chinese hit or miss source.

You can permanently mess yourself up, real bad.

Hey mate.
Which facility was this test carried out by?
It looks very amature and non authentic If im being honest.
I had briefly read something in a disord group about a testing firm tring to start up in the US and they was vetting. They are only able to do a few peptides and are unable to so blind testing because they say they need ti know what ti compare it to..some crap like that. I was like " waste of time" this could be from that? But who knows... could be Microsoft office too?? My thing is why wouldn't the "customer " post it! @SigmaAudley China Peptide

I had briefly read something in a disord group about a testing firm tring to start up in the US and they was vetting. They are only able to do a few peptides and are unable to so blind testing because they say they need ti know what ti compare it to..some crap like that. I was like " waste of time" this could be from that? But who knows... could be Microsoft office too?? My thing is why wouldn't the "customer " post it! @SigmaAudley China Peptide
Dunno if I’d be trusting someone that can’t identify a substance for that substances testing

We're spoiled with Jano. It's pretty sophisticated to completely blindly identify compounds. If this facility is real, they might have only basic testing capabilities, which may require standards (of known concentration and purity) with which to compare the test compound.

We're spoiled with Jano. It's pretty sophisticated to completely blindly identify compounds. If this facility is real, they might have only basic testing capabilities, which may require standards (of known concentration and purity) with which to compare the test compound.
your exactly right thats what they had said.. like i said i just breifly read about it.