SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Can you not read? I never said they were counterfeit. I questioned if they could be, I made observations and others made observations.

You then assume anyone who makes observations and doesn't agree with what you perceive to be your expert knowledge must be a duplicate account.

The way you act defensive and far less professional than @SkankHunt is extremely SUS and a key reason why I believe you are a fraud and a con.

It's as simple as that. There is nothing more to it. You have nothing on me and you will never expose me because I have nothing to expose.
Less professional?

I am NOT a vendor......I made a comment back replying how you judged a blurried photo. One member said something back that they also looked the same and then you started DM me that I won't convince you no matter what. The F I care if I convince you or not...... To be real with you, that was the weirdest shit I ever recieved in a DM.

You don't contribute shit to Meso or on here.

Then you have nothing to worry about then.

Last edited:
Less professional?

I am NOT a vendor......I made a comment back replying how you judged a blurried photo. One member said something back that they also looked the same and then you started DM me that I won't convince you no matter what. The F I care if I convince you or not...... To be real with you, that was the weirdest shit I ever recieved in a DM.

You don't contribute shit to Meso or on here.

Then you have nothing to worry about then.
Your attitude is SUS bro. Not the attitude of someone just bootlicking. That's why I believe you to be a fraud.
You got one thing right and only one thing right in all of this. I have nothing to worry about and certainly I have no worries when it comes to you.
How is your investigation going? LOL.
Can you please not ghost us and just let us know on at least a daily basis that you find nothing in your investigation? Good luck Sherlock. You are gonna need it, LOL.
1634419820603.png

Last edited:
44 pages of quality content from Skank and bullshit content from the arguing. can't y'all take the goddamn caber/hotel room already and work this bullshit out?

Your attitude is SUS bro. Not the attitude of someone just bootlicking. That's why I believe you to be a fraud.
You got one thing right and only one thing right in all of this. I have nothing to worry about and certainly I have no worries when it comes to you.
How is your investigation going? LOL.
Can you please not ghost us and just let us know on at least a daily basis that you find nothing in your investigation? Good luck Sherlock. You are gonna need it, LOL.
View attachment 155129

Yo @Carlitosaso I mean @kinistone.....

You dropped your pom poms after your last cheer.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Take your weirdo ass else where and don't send me DMs anymore that I won't convince you otherwise.

ha gay GIF

Last edited:
Yo @Carlitosaso I mean @kinistone.....

You dropped your pom poms after your last cheer.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Take your weirdo ass else where and don't send me DMs anymore that I won't convince you otherwise.

ha gay GIF
Last DM I sent you was Oct.9 so more smoke and mirrors from you acting like I have sent them recently.
Additionally the purpose of the DMs was to resolve this in private and keep your stupidity off this thread but you insist on showing your ignorance in this thread.
I was indeed done with you until you mentioned me in a response to BB69. I took that as a signal that you wished to continue.
If you do not wish to continue then how about you stfu about me in your replies to other members?
Then this can be over. Do you understand?

Last DM I sent you was Oct.9 so more smoke and mirrors from you acting like I have sent them recently.
Additionally the purpose of the DMs was to resolve this in private and keep your stupidity off this thread but you insist on showing your ignorance in this thread.
I was indeed done with you until you mentioned me in a response to BB69. I took that as a signal that you wished to continue.
If you do not wish to continue then how about you stfu about me in your replies to other members?
Then this can be over. Do you understand?

My replies to other members about you?

Are off your meds?

You are not going to pull that innocent card again. You sprung out like the little cheerleader you are, and started instigating like you always do.

Attachments

• Cheerleader 3.jpg
    Cheerleader 3.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Cheerleader 2.jpg
    Cheerleader 2.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Cheerleader.jpg
    Cheerleader.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
My replies to other members about you?

Are off your meds?

You are not going to pull that innocent card again. You sprung out like the little cheerleader you are, and started instigating like you always do.
Again all of those in response to you making reference to me in other responses. You know what you are doing too. Again, you can try to fool others but you don't fool me.
You aren't as smart as me and we both know what you are. You can't beat me.
So, are we done, or not? It's a pretty simple scenario that you still don't seem to understand.

Again all of those in response to you making reference to me in other threads. You know what you are doing too. Again, you can try to fool others but you don't fool me.

Is this a fucking joke? Are you a nut job? For anyone reading this, go on my post history and see if I ever started anything with this WHACKO or commented first outside of @SkankHunt thread.

Bro, not as smart as you? We both know what you are? Can't beat you?

Go see a psychologist you fucking whack job.

Last edited:
Is this a fucking joke? Are you a nut job? For anyone reading this, go on my post history and see if I ever started anything with this WHACKO or commented first outside of @SkankHunt thread.

Bro, not as smart as you, we both know what you are? Can't beat you?

Go see a psychologist you fucking whack job.
Ok so you want to continue. Other members have seen how dumb you are. This could have been confined to DM or wait, you could have even not attacked me in the beginning.
I am convinced you are no expert and that you are indeed a fraud and a con, a poor one at that.

Again all of those in response to you making reference to me in other responses. You know what you are doing too. Again, you can try to fool others but you don't fool me.
So, are we done, or not? It's a pretty simple scenario that you still don't seem to understand.

Ok so you want to continue. Other members have seen how dumb you are. This could have been confined to DM or wait, you could have even not attacked me in the beginning.
I am convinced you are no expert and that you are indeed a fraud and a con, a poor one at that.

For anyone wondering about this WHACK JOB saying I was making references and stuff first out of @SkankHunt thread search for yourself. You can't go back and erase anything.

You can see he starts with instigations.

It's got to the point too that other people where even telling him he needs help.

Do a search history on both of us, everything is saved. No way you can be this dumb. Smarter than you? Smh......

And I didn't even respond to him or fall for it.

Attachments

• Weirdo.jpg
    Weirdo.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 14
  • Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Quack.jpg
    Quack.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Sponsors