SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Does @SkankHunt come with the pamphlet in the box? Could compare to my script but to BB69 point, that still could mean it’s just a really good fake. Anywho, was just curious and wanted to brag that I got a script bitchessss!

View attachment 155151

I used do have one. I miss those days. $1.50 per 1 ml vial of pharma grade, covered by insurance (or something like that - I think it was like $6 for 4 of them, once a month). Those little vials were adorable.

What do you pay for those?
I never paid the same thing twice - sometimes they wanted $135 others $80. It was like haggling with a used car salesman. Eventually they wanted over $200 so I told them to fuck off. It was so much damn easier once my Dr got insurance to cover 1 month at a time. Until it wasn't.

I used do have one. I miss those days. $1.50 per 1 ml vial of pharma grade, covered by insurance (or something like that - I think it was like $6 for 4 of them, once a month). Those little vials were adorable.
Me too. Had insurance for a while and paid the same as BWare, 10 dollars for 10 ml. Then had to move and couldn't get a good doc or insurance.
I actually still have Pharma Watson cyp from the pharmacy and counterfeit Watson. They are very close in look. A big difference on those was the copyright sign was much larger on the real pharma product.
There were differences on the Perrigo amps too.

For about 1.5 years that’s all my pharmacy would give me is the 1.2ml Perrigo and only 4 of them at a time. Finally my doc figured out a way to write it on the script to where I now receive 10ml vials every other month.

I never paid the same thing twice - sometimes they wanted $135 others $80. It was like haggling with a used car salesman. Eventually they wanted over $200 so I told them to fuck off. It was so much damn easier once my Dr got insurance to cover 1 month at a time. Until it wasn't.
I bet you could get the cheaper with GoodRx. You just have to go the pharmacy they tell you to go to.

For about 1.5 years that’s all my pharmacy would give me is the 1.2ml Perrigo and only 4 of them at a time. Finally my doc figured out a way to write it on the script to where I now receive 10ml vials every other month.

TBH, I didn't really mind having to grab them once a month. I was just happy that insurance was covering them.

Yeah weird quoting myself but wanted to add to it.

It’s actually cheaper for the 10ml than what I was paying for the 4 - 1ml. Not a lot but I was paying $7 for 4- 1ml every month. Now I pay $10 every other month for 10ml.

Me too. Had insurance for a while and paid the same as BWare, 10 dollars for 10 ml. Then had to move and couldn't get a good doc or insurance.
I actually still have Pharma Watson cyp from the pharmacy and counterfeit Watson. They are very close in look. A big difference on those was the copyright sign was much larger on the real pharma product.
There were differences on the Perrigo amps too.

Post them

I bet you could get the cheaper with GoodRx. You just have to go the pharmacy they tell you to go to.

Yeah, I found a pharmacy that got different test c - not watson/actavis - with a much smaller stopper and neck, though I do not remember who made that one. I got those ones for something like $85 until I got the 1 ml vials.

What is the point? The Watsons have already been proven to be counterfeit plus we are talking 5 years + old.
I'm not big on posting pics but it is obvious, I just don't see how that will prove anything about the present.

You say you have a real one and a counterfeit so show the Community so we can all see them.

I pay $70 at my local hometown pharmacy for 10ml Perrigo test c. If I went somewhere else like cvs with goodrx, it's about $35-$45 with no insurance. But I'm fine and happy paying $70 cash every couple months and supporting a local mom and pop business.

TBH, I didn't really mind having to grab them once a month. I was just happy that insurance was covering them.

I actually miss picking them up once a month. It was easy to remember that at the first of every month to call it in to be filled. Since being switched to every other month I find it hard to remember if it’s been two months or not. Mostly because I’m not actually using my script atm. If I was I would be able to judge when it’s time to reup.

Alot.

For all of us......
yeah, maybe I will give to 'all of us' who are interested if they are so inclined.
I did just take a picture side by side. Suppose I could send to BB69.
The copyright size is different (barely a spec on the fake). Font color of testosterone is different (black on real deal, red on fake). Parts are bolded on real deal vs not so on the counterfeit.
Actually many more differences than I remembered.

yeah, maybe I will give to 'all of us' who are interested if they are so inclined.
I did just take a picture side by side. Suppose I could send to BB69.
The copyright size is different (barely a spec on the fake). Font color of testosterone is different (black on real deal, red on fake). Parts are bolded on real deal vs not so on the counterfeit.
Actually many more differences than I remembered.

Post a pic of the ones YOU have not one you found on Google images by taking a side by side.

I am sure we would all want to see it. Don't need to send to Ben, post it here for all of us.

That's it! Both of you shake hands! DO IT!

Good. Now kiss! I SAID KISS!

Ewww that's gross. You guy's are gay. Get a room. No one wants to see that.

Seriously though. i'm about ready to ban both of you.

Oh. i've been told that i do not have the ability to ban anyone here.

No matter. i'm writing both your names down and if the time ever comes when i do have the ability to ban people, oooh, you two are so gonna get it!

And i'll be adding an extra week on for that man on man kissing shit too. Sicko's!
Kissing French Kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

I actually miss picking them up once a month. It was easy to remember that at the first of every month to call it in to be filled. Since being switched to every other month I find it hard to remember if it’s been two months or not. Mostly because I’m not actually using my script atm. If I was I would be able to judge when it’s time to reup.

I mark all of that kind of stuff on a calendar app. I basically put everything I need to remember to do on one. My life became a lot easier when I started making regular use of calendars and to-do lists.