MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

I ordered and transferred money and now it seems TP is out of stock and communication is almost dead too... hope i can get my money back some day at least.

Hit him on sessions. He said that’s best way to contact right now. I think that email was shut down.
I recieved my 3 kits of mauvetops and the password for established customers. Im happy. TP just going through some challenges in life or something but he Always makes right. Hes a good dude. Everyone stressing, just breathe, order elsewhere in youre in a super big rush, but at the end of the day he is going to take care of Everyone

TP you better get off the golf course, get your little bitch ass on here and take care of these members.

Talk soon and hope all is well.

mands

TP you better get off the golf course, get your little bitch ass on here and take care of these members.

Talk soon and hope all is well.

mands

Lol, all is well. He is active in his sessions chats, alot of updates just recently posted. Things seem to be picking back up, advised against using his website for the time being and order through sessions due to the stock issues and extra time he has to take ensuring orders arent duplicated or missed between the two platforms.
I still have a crush on this vendor ;) anyone can call me.a shill, idgaf. At the end of the day, he is one of the best if not the best in terms of quality/cost/testing, close to pharma as you can get without dropping 1000s for a handful of ius

Lol, all is well. He is active in his sessions chats, alot of updates just recently posted. Things seem to be picking back up, advised against using his website for the time being and order through sessions due to the stock issues and extra time he has to take ensuring orders arent duplicated or missed between the two platforms.
I still have a crush on this vendor ;) anyone can call me.a shill, idgaf. At the end of the day, he is one of the best if not the best in terms of quality/cost/testing, close to pharma as you can get without dropping 1000s for a handful
I can’t get added to the sessions

I

joined and even sent a message about 3 days ago still not added yet
He doesn't reply to any of my emails or in Sessions and my bitcoins were transferred 2,5 weeks ago. Also was mad as hell to me for some reason because i used a 2nd email(proton) to contact him and "not from the original email" used for the order because he never responded to me to the order confirmation after i transferred the coins. Apparently this was confusing to him even though i always told my name, order number and other relevant info. Seems very amateurish to me. I'm even a first time customer.

Why get angry at me and tell me to use the original email when he has not even responded me there even though i have sent several reminders. Talk about gaslighting. Besides if you have some private issues then keep them private and keep your emotions away from your business. I pay him for this stuff and i want results, not whining.

He doesn't reply to any of my emails or in Sessions and my bitcoins were transferred 2,5 weeks ago. Also was mad as hell to me for some reason because i used a 2nd email(proton) to contact him and "not from the original email" used for the order because he never responded to me to the order confirmation after i transferred the coins. Apparently this was confusing to him even though i always told my name, order number and other relevant info. Seems very amateurish to me. I'm even a first time customer.

Why get angry at me and tell me to use the original email when he has not even responded me there even though i have sent several reminders. Talk about gaslighting. Besides if you have some private issues then keep them private and keep your emotions away from your business. I pay him for this stuff and i want results, not whining.
His communication definitely needs work. It has always been slow, along with delivery times at least in my experience. However, I do agree that you shouldn’t be emailing him about the same shit from different emails.

His communication definitely needs work. It has always been slow, along with delivery times at least in my experience. However, I do agree that you shouldn’t be emailing him about the same shit from different emails.
Yes well even i do somewhat agree with you on that. BUT. I had to do it because he hasn't responded to that original email even until now although i have notified him of successful transfer of bitcoins and even sent some reminders after that. Still no response but complains in Sessions why i'm not using the original email. Doesn't make much sense to me. Besides when i contacted him from another email i told him exactly who i am, what is my other email, what is my order number etc. so there is no chance that i confused anyone. All the relevant information was right on the screen.

I can wait no problem. It's just that i want some information so i know that my money isn't gonna vaporize away and if he is going to forget my case altogether. I have no idea how long in general you have to wait with these orders just for the processing. 1 month? 2 months?