ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Man idk why but his test c keeps giving me tightness in my lungs and the cough just like tren, idk if it’s the carrier oil or what and the thing is I’m taking his tren Ace also and haven’t got the cough or anything once lol fucked up....

Man idk why but his test c keeps giving me tightness in my lungs and the cough just like tren, idk if it’s the carrier oil or what and the thing is I’m taking his tren Ace also and haven’t got the cough or anything once lol fucked up....
If I nick a vein with test or any compound, I get crazy tren cough! Maybe that’s whats happening! Just a thought....

If I nick a vein with test or any compound, I get crazy tren cough! Maybe that’s whats happening! Just a thought....

So far npp and tren do it to me. Tren base mainly. I’d like to know the exact science behind this. My cough is a very intense burning sensation in my lungs. I actually have to take a knee. Makes me feel so alive![emoji1373]

Also, just to clarify. None of what does this to me came from AA. I’ve figured this out over the years with many different brands.

perhaps the carrier oil does not agree with you. I am currently on his test c right now and no issues whatsoever. I am on a low dose though .7 ml twice a week and also taking his test p. So far, so good for me.

Very common with tren. Have to watch where you are pinning. Ive only had it with about 5% of my tren pins and you can feel it right away.
So far npp and tren do it to me. Tren base mainly. I’d like to know the exact science behind this. My cough is a very intense burning sensation in my lungs. I actually have to take a knee. Makes me feel so alive![emoji1373]

Also, just to clarify. None of what does this to me came from AA. I’ve figured this out over the years with many different brands.

I don’t understand this effect, even if you Nick a vein you’re not injecting
IV. Youd have to try really damn hard to inject a 23 or 25 gauge inserted horizontally to the vein IV. Accidentally doing it seems impossible. Not saying you guys arent experiencing this just wondering how it happens

I don’t understand this effect, even if you Nick a vein you’re not injecting
IV. Youd have to try really damn hard to inject a 23 or 25 gauge inserted horizontally to the vein IV. Accidentally doing it seems impossible. Not saying you guys arent experiencing this just wondering how it happens
This is my first time ever having it with test, happens all the time to me with tren like almost every time but roger rabbit helped me out and told me a different way to inject it and it’s been great

This is my first time ever having it with test, happens all the time to me with tren like almost every time but roger rabbit helped me out and told me a different way to inject it and it’s been great

Has this happened with multiple injections of the test or just once?

Maybe when nick a vein and then inject into surrounding muscle tissue a bit of it seeps into the vein which was breached, hence the effect. Only thing I can think of.