ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Careful with the heartburn meds. There are some aspects of them that are less than ideal for people in our lifestyle, mainly that they can inhibit digestion

Can anyone explain why Tren would cause heartburn more than any other AAS?
Read somewhere that something in it actually depletes the stomach acid, so the acid reflux you get isn’t a result over acidity, but lower acidity. In that case, PPI’s like Nexium or Prilosec are harming more than helping. Organic Apple Cider vinegar would be a great remedy for that and I’ve seen where others say probiotics help with it.

Read somewhere that something in it actually depletes the stomach acid, so the acid reflux you get isn’t a result over acidity, but lower acidity. In that case, PPI’s like Nexium or Prilosec are harming more than helping. Organic Apple Cider vinegar would be a great remedy for that and I’ve seen where others say probiotics help with it.

I already was looking into Apple Cider Vinegar for use with hGH as I have read, "2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugar in the morning by 4%" which sounds ideal for insulin sensitivity.

Just curious, I know physical activity in general can cause acid reflux but was curious why so many people on Tren have this issue versus other AAS.

The heartburn is probably the worst aspect of tren for me. No clue what the science is, but I definitely have to stay on top of what I eat and methods to minimize it.

Just curious, I know physical activity in general can cause acid reflux but was curious why so many people on Tren have this issue versus other AAS.
I’ve never experienced AR arising from physical activity but I’ve had instances where certain exercises have jacked me up and aggravated my hiatal hernia and Nexium couldn’t do squat to help it. I recall @Roger rabbit saying Tren robs the body of a certain element that comes particularly from the stomach and that’s why the AR occurs. Magnesium maybe?

I’ve never experienced AR arising from physical activity but I’ve had instances where certain exercises have jacked me up and aggravated my hiatal hernia and Nexium couldn’t do squat to help it. I recall @Roger rabbit saying Tren robs the body of a certain element that comes particularly from the stomach and that’s why the AR occurs. Magnesium maybe?
Glutamine.

Yes glutamine is amazing I got a big bag from myprotein for pretty cheap if I recall, I drink it first thing before breakfast and I’m good the rest of the day