ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

I had a major surgery 2 years ago to repair the C4-7 of my spine. Is that in the same area?
Yes sir I do believe so. I went in to see a new chiropractor about three years ago. I was in fucking pain. After just looking me over he asked me about heartburn and shortness of breath. I mean he nailed it. It amazed me actually. Monthly visits help me a shit ton.

I might be able to get my hands on some used scales and balances from a neuroscience lab. If the price is right, are there any homebrewers here that would be interested?

I'm waiting to hear back from my guy about getting a list together of what items they have.

Lucky fucker. I love a nice pair of tits. Damn.
Not too long ago I fucked a slim 19 year old with huge natural tits. They were phenomenal. A few days later she changed her fb profile pic to her and some guy who was in his fifties. IDK if she cheated on him with me or what but I wish I had a pic of those tits to share with y'all. I forgot how tight young pussy is. She was dumb af and the conversation was shit but those tits man...

Not too long ago I fucked a slim 19 year old with huge natural tits. They were phenomenal. A few days later she changed her fb profile pic to her and some guy who was in his fifties. IDK if she cheated on him with me or what but I wish I had a pic of those tits to share with y'all. I forgot how tight young pussy is. She was dumb af and the conversation was shit but those tits man...

Well a nice photo of those young tits would have been great indeed. But a naked photo of the tits in your Avi will suffice!;)

That sounds like my avi lmao ex , dumb as fuck but damner boy!!!

I've got some bad news. I need those of you that ordered the Mauves batch #40 and Black Tops batch #38 to contact me. Some recent testing shows that the dimmer content/purity levels were not up to par.

I'm still working out some form of compensation with my supplier but in the mean time we can start to gather the information of affected customers. I know how many kits I had that were effected but not sure who ordered them.

Whatever I can work out with my supplier I will keep you informed as discussions are already underway. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this never happens again

My patience with this supplier is wearing thin. I'm not sure if I plan to carry any of these generics anymore.

Well then... I’m just glad I’m batch#39 with the black tops lol