ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Is there any use for hmg like with hcg or is it only good if you’re trying to have kids now?

I don't see any point unless you're trying to increase fertility or have been shut down for an overly extended period of time, such as a 5 or more month long cycle. The difference between HCG and HMG is the added FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). Hcg stimulates LH (Luteinizing Hormone) where HMG stimulates both LH and FSH. This is beneficial for someone who has had trouble restarting natural Testosterone production after a cycle. It's been a while since I read it so I could be wrong but I think it's recommended for Power PCT.

I don't see any point unless you're trying to increase fertility or have been shut down for an overly extended period of time, such as a 5 or more month long cycle. The difference between HCG and HMG is the added FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). Hcg stimulates LH (Luteinizing Hormone) where HMG stimulates both LH and FSH. This is beneficial for someone who has had trouble restarting natural Testosterone production after a cycle. It's been a while since I read it so I could be wrong but I think it's recommended for Power PCT.

I see, well I started trt exactly 1 year ago and did a longish cycle of like 16 weeks, didn’t even know what hcg was till like 6 months ago but I just started hcg last week. Basically been offline for 1 year and just started hcg, would this be a scenario where hmg could help someone whom (who?) isn’t trying to be father children atm but in the future?

I see, well I started trt exactly 1 year ago and did a longish cycle of like 16 weeks, didn’t even know what hcg was till like 6 months ago but I just started hcg last week. Basically been offline for 1 year and just started hcg, would this be a scenario where hmg could help someone whom (who?) isn’t trying to be father children atm but in the future?
Maybe in the future but with being on TRT there's not much benefit over hcg.

I’m on trt and opted to run hcg until I’m done having children. Idk if running immediately matters vs waiting until you need it.

So what is HMG and where can I get it? I’ve wondered if HCG alone is sufficient PCT. from what I’ve read, it’s not. Any thoughts?

So what is HMG and where can I get it? I’ve wondered if HCG alone is sufficient PCT. from what I’ve read, it’s not. Any thoughts?
fwiw my trt doctor said hcg keeps the testicles full, hanging low or in normal position, helps me produce my own production of test and keeps me fertile. i opted to use it because i'm not done having children and i like my balls hanging low. lol

I just got a couple kits in stock.
$75 for 150iu

I don't PCT so I can't speak from personal experience.

Is this something you would stock normally? I've been on for about 3-4 years and i'm looking to cycle off.

No idea on the dosage of things i'll need, but will be doing this Nov/Dec/Jan.

fwiw my trt doctor said hcg keeps the testicles full, hanging low or in normal position, helps me produce my own production of test and keeps me fertile. i opted to use it because i'm not done having children and i like my balls hanging low. lol
I know it keeps the boys hanging low and full, but isn’t the natural production of test still artificial and limited to the HCG? From what I’ve read, the only thing that gets natural test going again “permanently” is Nolva & Clomid. I read that HCG will only get test/sperm production back up as long as you’re on it and it doesn’t help the body naturally keep producing it.

I know it keeps the boys hanging low and full, but isn’t the natural production of test still artificial and limited to the HCG? From what I’ve read, the only thing that gets natural test going again “permanently” is Nolva & Clomid. I read that HCG will only get test/sperm production back up as long as you’re on it and it doesn’t help the body naturally keep producing it.
i wish i had the answer for you bro. i'm still a noob here and to the world of aas. i responded to the hcg question only because i'm echoing what my doctor told me a few days ago.
i'm sure theres a million people on this forum that have the answer for you. its def not me

Is this something you would stock normally? I've been on for about 3-4 years and i'm looking to cycle off.

No idea on the dosage of things i'll need, but will be doing this Nov/Dec/Jan.

Yes plan to keep a few in stock at all times. I get the occasional request so trying to accommodate everyone and be a one stop shop.

Last edited:

Like HCG its artificial and only works while taking it. Also like hcg, it is taken pre-PCT. Get the body responding to LH and FSH again after being shut down for so long. Give it like a week or two to clear before starting PCT. Not really sure about the protocol for increasing fertility/sperm count.

Like HCG its artificial and only works while taking it. Also like hcg, it is taken pre-PCT. Get the body responding to LH and FSH again after being shut down for so long. Give it like a week or two to clear before starting PCT. Not really sure about the protocol for increasing fertility/sperm count.
So you’re saying Nolva/Clomid still need to be taken to officially start natural test production, regardless of HCG?

So you’re saying Nolva/Clomid still need to be taken to officially start natural test production, regardless of HCG?

Yes hcg and hmg actually shut you down. With our body's feedback loop, the hcg increases LH which in turn increases Testosterone levels. But with the increased LH levels it tells the body to stop producing it naturally. Along the same lines with hmg.

I think I responded to all of them. Which one did you send it to? My inboxes have been flooded with emails after all this recent shit storm with the Black top kits. It's possible I may have missed it or deleted it by accident. Would you mind sending it again or even PM here and I'll look into it?
Thanks man. I bet you have been flooded with what happened.