ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Can anyone explain why Tren would cause heartburn more than any other AAS?
It was a weird issue that I had to research too.
Since there are no research data directly related to trenbolone and GERD; I had to put together a rationale for it.
There is research pointing to electrolyte imbalance and/or dehydration having a direct relationship to GERD. Since the H+ ion is responsible for the pH of gastric contents; any intrinsic ionic imbalance can and will cause the pH of gastric contents to change. Since all of out electrolytes are either anions or cations; it seems pretty easy to get the stomach pH a little "off" with even a mild electrolyte imbalance.
There is also research and plenty of anecdotal evidence of trenbolone creating electrolyte disturbances. I, myself had a terrible time with hyponatremia, hypokalemia, and even hypomagnesemia while using tren. That is odd to have them simultaneously since potassium and magnesium have an inverse relationship in the normal human body.

In addition to the electrolyte abnormalities themselves; the associated intravascular dehydration from hyponatremia and hypokalemia could theoretically cause concentration of the gastric acid, thereby increasing decreasing the pH.

I never, even once in my life, experienced heartburn before my experience with tren. I was worried about the way I was feeling while using it; so I had serial blood work done. I never was able to consume enough potassium to stay within normal limits until it cleared. I got up to taking 40mEq KCl daily; and still had a K+ of 3.2. I was always mildly hyponatremic too; but not quite as severe as the potassium depletion. I corrected the Mg++ with Slo-Mag; but it didn't get corrected until the last week of my tren use.

Another issue is the profuse sweating while I was using tren. I sweat a lot anyway while working out; but it was truly ridiculous on tren. I would sweat in the movie theater, while eating breakfast, while sleeping......it was ridiculous. I know that made a big difference in my electrolytes combined with a 2+ gallon free water consumption daily.

So in my opinion, the GERD from tren is related to the electrolyte disturbances caused primarily by the compounds alteration of homeostasis, and exacerbated by the profuse sweating during tren use.

I will say this, electrolyte replacement drinks (i.e. Gatorade, powerade) are not sufficient. You will probably have to seek prescription replacement for potassium. The OTC potassium gluconate is absolutely worthless for this issue because, in terms of bioavailability, the dosage equivalency compared to potassium chloride would have you taking 2 bottles of potassium gluconate daily.

Trenbolone is a monster. But it delivers results if you live through it lol.

I've got some bad news. I need those of you that ordered the Mauves batch #40 and Black Tops batch #38 to contact me. Some recent testing shows that the dimmer content/purity levels were not up to par.

I'm still working out some form of compensation with my supplier but in the mean time we can start to gather the information of affected customers. I know how many kits I had that were effected but not sure who ordered them.

Whatever I can work out with my supplier I will keep you informed as discussions are already underway. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this never happens again

My patience with this supplier is wearing thin. I'm not sure if I plan to carry any of these generics anymore.

so I take 2k mgsof glutamine when running tren cause I get acid reflux bad esp at night but glutamine makes it go away for some reason.Tums def a must for me too with tren!

I've got some bad news. I need those of you that ordered the Mauves batch #40 and Black Tops batch #38 to contact me. Some recent testing shows that the dimmer content/purity levels were not up to par.

I'm still working out some form of compensation with my supplier but in the mean time we can start to gather the information of affected customers. I know how many kits I had that were effected but not sure who ordered them.

Whatever I can work out with my supplier I will keep you informed as discussions are already underway. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this never happens again

My patience with this supplier is wearing thin. I'm not sure if I plan to carry any of these generics anymore.
Have you seen any testing on black tops #39?

I haven't even had a chance to read the post. I went straight to the source. My understanding is they were the only those 2 batch effected by this. I'll keep you all updated as this situation unfolds.

Package came 3 days from the time it was sent in the mail. AA was extremely professional throughout, and the product seems to be working excellent, feel like fucken super man. Thanks again bro.

Yes glutamine is amazing I got a big bag from myprotein for pretty cheap if I recall, I drink it first thing before breakfast and I’m good the rest of the day
Glutamine is an amazing supplement for improving gastrointestinal health. That and apple cider vinegar are must-haves, and both are very affordable. Dr. Serrano actually talks a lot of about glutamine, and states it can help heal many issues with the stomach and intestines. It is pretty amazing. Depending on the level of damage to one's gut, Serrano has people take doses of glutamine between 10-40 grams a day, with the dose lowering over time, IIRC. Personally, I take 20 grams per day and my entire gastrointestinal tract has never felt better.

Glutamine is an amazing supplement for improving gastrointestinal health. That and apple cider vinegar are must-haves, and both are very affordable. Dr. Serrano actually talks a lot of about glutamine, and states it can help heal many issues with the stomach and intestines. It is pretty amazing. Depending on the level of damage to one's gut, Serrano has people take doses of glutamine between 10-40 grams a day, with the dose lowering over time, IIRC. Personally, I take 20 grams per day and my entire gastrointestinal tract has never felt better.

See you are lucky...
I did the apple cidar/lemon/water first thing am and lots of glutamine and did nothing for me on heartburn.

See you are lucky...
I did the apple cidar/lemon/water first thing am and lots of glutamine and did nothing for me on heartburn.
Have you injured the thoracic area of your spine? Problems there can cause heartburn and shortness of breath. Chiropractor visit and heartburn gone.

Have you injured the thoracic area of your spine? Problems there can cause heartburn and shortness of breath. Chiropractor visit and heartburn gone.
That's crazy. You have any links about this? I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to read more about it