ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Igf-1 blood results after 4 weeks on black tops from @Anonymous_anabolics. I stupidly began way too high @ 4iu daily and bloated, so I went back down to 2iu and the past 2 weeks I’ve been at 3iu split morning and afternoon preworkout.

Baseline:

View attachment 97169

After 4 weeks of daily black tops.

View attachment 97168

Thanks for getting bloods guys. What batch number are you each on? Don’t think I saw it posted

Good looks man. I've been playing catch up. Been off the board for a few months. Finally finished this thread and I guess I missed that.

That’s because that email wasn’t posted in this thread before. He’s done kind of a “soft” opening for the oils while he builds his stock up.

Hopefully there’s a big grand opening announcement with a killer sale soon... generate a big buzz.

It's all good. It's been working it's way around so bound to get out eventually. I was keeping it to a select customer base to judge the demand of what sells and what doesn't so I can stock up on the right products.

Wanted to get my labels in before officially opening.
Please keep the SD in stock!! I love that shit. I'm gonna stock up for the winter..southern winter anyway.

It's all good. It's been working it's way around so bound to get out eventually. I was keeping it to a select customer base to judge the demand of what sells and what doesn't so I can stock up on the right products.

Wanted to get my labels in before officially opening.
So that's why you ignored me when I asked for it.