ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

fwiw my trt doctor said hcg keeps the testicles full, hanging low or in normal position, helps me produce my own production of test and keeps me fertile. i opted to use it because i'm not done having children and i like my balls hanging low. lol
Hows it hanging? " like a Gerbil, low, and to the ground"

2 weeks and some change on AA's black top GH , at 2iu a day now, and only stacking it with test E right now ( 400mg a week ) ... No side effects or anything. This is my first time runnin hgh and it's been great ! I feel a lot better, my skin and hair are looking better, nice lean look. I'm probably going to run 10 weeks of anavar with it. But so far I've been slowly upping my intake. Oh yea, btw I lucked out and got Batch #39
2 weeks on Hgh? And no sides yet you have a shiny coat of hair and clear skin? Sorry im just on a rant ,2 weeks of anything doesnt realy give much of a true experience. Especially with generic hgh

I was blessed with good looks and an award winning personality... god left out the big balls gene. Their hanging as low as they’ll ever hang which may not say much. Lol
Big balls just get in the way, love those huge clomid loads, mine are sweet according to the ladies, yet on DNP that shit will glow in the dark

Sorry y'all off to the buffet to get those calories in, my job has me physicaly taxed where exhaustion has limited my gym time. Doc switched up my slin and im puttin weight back on while dropping inches from the waistline. Poking freaking holes in my belts while my weights going up. Fucking summertime in FL

Damn. That’s high. How old are you and are you running anything else right now?
That was when I was 27. I never touched AAS or any PED. I was just doing baselines on everything. You think it would go higher if I got it tested while on a 19-nor?

I really want to buy HGH but not sure if it’s worth it?

That was when I was 27. I never touched AAS or any PED. I was just doing baselines on everything. You think it would go higher if I got it tested while on a 19-nor?

I really want to buy HGH but not sure if it’s worth it?

How old are you now? Nandrolones do raise IGF. There's more benefits to hGH than just high IGF.