ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

How old are you now? Nandrolones do raise IGF. There's more benefits to hGH than just high IGF.
I’m 29 now. My glucose is always running high. I’m actually in the pre-diabetic range. I wonder if it’s from having high levels my whole life and now my beta cells in my pancreas are getting worn out and can’t release enough insulin.

I’m 29 now. My glucose is always running high. I’m actually in the pre-diabetic range. I wonder if it’s from having high levels my whole life and now my beta cells in my pancreas are getting worn out and can’t release enough insulin.

Glucose always high for how long?

You need to see a Doctor. That's not good. Natural Igf-1 levels that high coupled with the blood sugar issues are not a good sign. It's possible it's nothing but at the very least I'd get them retested.

Maybe it was a fluke result or a mistake by the lab?
Have you had your gh serum levels checked?

You need to see a Doctor. That's not good. Natural Igf-1 levels that high coupled with the blood sugar issues are not a good sign. It's possible it's nothing but at the very least I'd get them retested.

Maybe it was a fluke result or a mistake by the lab?
Have you had your gh serum levels checked?
there's a couple of things you don't screw with, blood pressure, and glucose levels.

As @Anonymous_anabolics said, see a doctor. I would also be concerned if I had high fasted blood sugars and IGF that high (my IGF is fairly high naturally, about 280..but not as high as yours). It is very important that you get a glucose monitor and check your fasted levels daily and your 3-hr post meal levels. If you are going to use HGH, it is absolutely essential that you get a glucose monitor. You can get a monitor with 100 test strips and lancets for about $30 on Amazon.

See what your doctor says. If your pancreas truly is overworked and your beta cells are also worn out or getting burned out, sometimes a several month course of a basal insulin can fix you right up. I would not recommend that without first getting a doctor's opinion. At the very least, get a glucose monitor, make dietary changes, and start using Metformin. Metformin has many health and longevity benefits outside of its insulin-sensitivity boosting capabilities and it is very safe.

Ok, so this might seem like cock sucking shilling [I haven't placed an order yet], but I really appreciate that this source is knowledgeable and offers legit suggestions and actually gives a fuck about the customer and his safety. I have seen this on several occasions and I can't stress enough how important this is for the community.

Been meaning to post for a while, just busy and slacked on this. New to this forum, but I'm active on a few others for a few years.

In anywise ... here's some blood work.

AA Black tops at 3 ius a day and AA tren E at 500/ml a week split
Also some Test cyp from my doctor (trt) 250/ml a week split.

Annnnd, I know. I've upped my AI and Caber hah

Been meaning to post for a while, just busy and slacked on this. New to this forum, but I'm active on a few others for a few years.

In anywise ... here's some blood work.

AA Black tops at 3 ius a day and AA tren E at 500/ml a week split
Also some Test cyp from my doctor (trt) 250/ml a week split.

Annnnd, I know. I've upped my AI and Caber hah
The estradiol is probably inaccurate because of the tren, pretty sure u need lcms not eclia for the estradiol testing

The estradiol is probably inaccurate because of the tren, pretty sure u need lcms not eclia for the estradiol testing

I'll look into it. My doc is familiar with Tren and even suggested it (he's the fucking man), and he just mentioned to up my AI. I'll do some googling and look into lcms.

I should also say the growth was 1 month of use ed

I'll look into it. My doc is familiar with Tren and even suggested it (he's the fucking man), and he just mentioned to up my AI. I'll do some googling and look into lcms.

What batch of black tops? IGF looks solid. Have you had serum tested? The E2 is for sure because of Tren and not accurate. I see this a lot and tren is known to give inaccurate E2 numbers.

What batch of black tops? IGF looks solid. Have you had serum tested? The E2 is for sure because of Tren and not accurate. I see this a lot and tren is known to give inaccurate E2 numbers.

This was batch 38, I have a base line I did a month prior and my IGF was 171. The range for normal on that test was 83 - 233

My thumb and pointer finger went number in right hand 3 weeks in and still are 3 weeks after I stopped using it. Once I get the water out of my system I'm hoping it returns to normal, but it worked thats for sure.

I got a false high on tren even while using lcms

This was batch 38, I have a base line I did a month prior and my IGF was 171. The range for normal on that test was 83 - 233

My thumb and pointer finger went number in right hand 3 weeks in and still are 3 weeks after I stopped using it. Once I get the water out of my system I'm hoping it returns to normal, but it worked thats for sure.

Also, I was looking for the false high as a sign the Tren was good, but I still wasn't taking enough AI. I'm doing 3 aramidex a week now.

The list got so big that I had to switch the auto-list from protonmail over to gmail. Proton just couldn't handle the whole thing but gmail takes it like a champ.

Will have to add like another 10 products after all the pharm grade requests.

How the hell are you gonna keep track of it all?! That’s a lot of work! Impressive list. Good start. Nice pics of lab set up. Just need some testing results of the raws, testing of the finished product, some bloodwork and a bunch of packs to land.

Are you sending out orders of anything on your list that isn’t OOS based on the star?

How the hell are you gonna keep track of it all?! That’s a lot of work! Impressive list. Good start. Nice pics of lab set up. Just need some testing results of the raws, testing of the finished product, some bloodwork and a bunch of packs to land.

Are you sending out orders of anything on your list that isn’t OOS based on the star?

Anything that isn't out of stock can be ordered.