ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Been meaning to post for a while, just busy and slacked on this. New to this forum, but I'm active on a few others for a few years.

In anywise ... here's some blood work.

AA Black tops at 3 ius a day and AA tren E at 500/ml a week split
Also some Test cyp from my doctor (trt) 250/ml a week split.

Annnnd, I know. I've upped my AI and Caber hah

Hey dude, your name and DOB are showing on this picture. Might want to try and edit that out.

Pack received. Great communication, TA and packaging. Mast/tren wont be run for another 6-8 weeks and black tops not sure cause I’m working with some other kits right now. But I’ll get IGF when I do, batch 41.
Thanks aa

I just finished my first kit of the blacks ran at 2ius a day (reconstituted at only 1cc per vial not 1.5cc) 5 days on 2 days off and already notice a lot of change. And his tren is amazing, currently testing out a bottle of ace 200 with mig.

I just finished my first kit of the blacks ran at 2ius a day (reconstituted at only 1cc per vial not 1.5cc) 5 days on 2 days off and already notice a lot of change. And his tren is amazing, currently testing out a bottle of ace 200 with mig.
I'm on that shit right now and its phenomenal!

The tren a 200 with mig

Dang! This is the first him hearing of this 200mg tren ace with mig. Sounds amazing
Threw it to me to try when I got some tren off of him. It's my first time using mg840...and it's the shit. No pip, smooth as water, strong as fuck.

I had a TD on a bunch of Proviron today. I placed the order late last Wednesday, so the T/A was roughly 6 days. I'm pretty sure the shitty weather is the only reason it wasnt the normal 3 to 4 day T/A. As always, great communication and service. I think the total time from the first email, to the order, and to the payment confirmation was like 25 minutes...pretty impressive. Much appreciated @Anonymous_anabolics

Not sure what his price will be bro. He blessed me with it and threw it in one of my packs to test it out. I know he was playing around with some different brews and different doses to see how people respond. I dont think it's on his list officially atm...but I sure as hell hope it is in the future. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm sure you could PM him and get an exact answer on that.
@kendallkmw

Not sure what his price will be bro. He blessed me with it and threw it in one of my packs to test it out. I know he was playing around with some different brews and different doses to see how people respond. I dont think it's on his list officially atm...but I sure as hell hope it is in the future. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm sure you could PM him and get an exact answer on that.
@kendallkmw
I hit him up about it and it sure isn’t on the list.