ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

So if one can handle MCT is it safe to say mig would be okay as well?

MCT = medium chain triglycerides made from palm Kernel oil and coconut oils, whose fatty acids have 6-12 carbon Tom's

C6 = Caproic acid
C8 = Caprylic acid
C10 = Capric acid
C12 = Lauric acid

MIGLOYL 840 only uses the C8 and C10 fatty acids.
So basically it's like a more refined version of MCT. There's also a Mig810 and Mig812. These differ from 840 in the C8 and C10 ratios.

That's the only reason it's not on the list.

Those of you guys that have had previous issues with mig840, have you tried it from a few different sources or only the one and gave up on it?
I love mig840. Had no issues with it and it pinned smooth and fast. EO feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat, then kicked the same spot, and finally hit it with a tire iron.

I love mig840. Had no issues with it and it pinned smooth and fast. EO feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat, then kicked the same spot, and finally hit it with a tire iron.
same here bro- Ive handled everything like a champ except EO- that shit gave me the same reaction as you as well as headaches and flu like symptoms- No more EO for me ever.

I don't understand the love with injectable orals. Liver toxicity I thought was still the same no matter the route of admin for 17aa steroids?

I don't understand the love with injectable orals. Liver toxicity I thought was still the same no matter the route of admin for 17aa steroids?
Idk man, I had one vial of tne/tren base/Mtren that I used on heavy days a while back and I’ve never had an oral kick like that. I’ll probab never use one again as I tore my pec I had no clue until the later that day.

I've only ever used dbol as far as orals go, oral and injectable, with oral for some reason I get a toxic shitty lethargic feeling by the end of the day.

With injectable I haven't experienced that!

Another "perk" if if your in the sight injecting camp(I kind of am) it's dosed at 50mg/ml so all that oil can have kind of a "symthol" effect if you could call it that.

Example: I'm going to train shoulders, I'll pin my tne and inj dbol in my rear delts. Not because I think it's going to cause local growth but for the increased mental connection I will have and the volumizing effect. (This is still experimental for me but I like the connection and pumps ALOT)