ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Mig is the fucking shit. Pin so fast it’s unreal. Hard to go back to anything else once you run it lol
Oh hell yeah! Its unbelievable how I can pin 1cc and be pinning 200mg of Tren...with no pip!! Shit blows my mind! On top of that AA's shit is brewed so smooth so it makes it even better!

Oh hell yeah! Its unbelievable how I can pin 1cc and be pinning 200mg of Tren...with no pip!! Shit blows my mind! On top of that AA's shit is brewed so smooth so it makes it even better!

Sounds like strate [emoji91]
I’m getting a boner just thinking about it

You're one of the lucky ones For many of us mog is incredibly crippling

I’m not entirely sure if I’ve had gear with mig. I’ve had no issues yet with carrier oils. I have been crippled by DHB with EO. [emoji31]
I've never tried mig either. I was gonna brew with it but Ive been waiting for a decent domestic source to test it out before I do. And if AA stays on track I might only be brewing test, deca, and EQ from now on and get things like mast, Tren, and orals from him.

If theres enough demand for it I can add it to the list. As mentioned it was a very small.batch I brewed for personal use and had a few left over that I tossed into a few orders.

You're one of the lucky ones For many of us mog is incredibly crippling
That's what I hear man. You know what's even crazier!? At doses of even 200mg eod, I get absolutely no sides from Tren. Well, nothing noticable anyways. Can't handle orals for shit though.

That's the only reason it's not on the list.

Those of you guys that have had previous issues with mig840, have you tried it from a few different sources or only the one and gave up on it?
I've tried 2. Bad experience from both. May just be coincidence, but as bad as one experience was, i don't think I could bring myself to try more. I threw a lot of gear in the trash.

Not that aware of. I think I've used a few vials of tren in mct. Mig is literally the only oil I've had issue with , but I haven't used anything with much eo that Im aware of either.

That's odd cuz mig is almost like a refined version of MCT.

I'm wondering if it has more to do with the higher concentrations of the gear than the mig.

That's odd cuz mig is almost like a refined version of MCT.

I'm wondering if it has more to do with the higher concentrations of the gear than the mig.
Like I said, maybe it was just coincidence. I'd be willing to give it a shot from a trusted source , but I wouldn't sink a lot of cash into a whole cycle of it again until I was positive I could make it through a vial of the stuff with no prob .