ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Why? I’m currently debating on a couple things to cycle next and NPP and nand cyp are on my list. Just want your thoughts on them bc not sure what one I would want.

Do you want to inject 2-3 times a week or EOD?
Do you PCT?

Same compound different ester so those are your only real differences that and how fast the levels peak and decline.

For instance mid cycle I switched from EQ to Bold Cyp.

Has anyone ever tried nandrolone cypionate and how does it compare to NPP / deca? @TorroXL u know anyone thats tried it?

Not that many places carry Nand Cyp. There's a few but I don't recall seeing it on many labs products.

It all depends on what compounds you are running. If your running short esters like test p or test phenylprop then NPP goes great with the pinning schedule. If running test E/C then go with Nand Cyp. It's the same steroid just a different ester.

Not that many places carry Nand Cyp. There's a few but I don't recall seeing it on many labs products.

It all depends on what compounds you are running. If your running short esters like test p or test phenylprop then NPP goes great with the pinning schedule. If running test E/C then go with Nand Cyp. It's the same steroid just a different ester.
How is Nand Cyp different from Deca?

Im on trt and I’m currently using test c and will for my bulk I’m planning. I’ve used Tren a several times and don’t mind the ED or EOD pinning. I just want to try something different this time to bulk.

Well I guess Im gonna try the cyp then. I heard that deca makes you hold atlittle more water than npp but maybe thats just in people's head.. I know that with some compounds, absorbtion is better with the short esters compared to the long, but in the end I guess its really just minor differences all the way around, and not worth factoring in...

Why? I’m currently debating on a couple things to cycle next and NPP and nand cyp are on my list. Just want your thoughts on them bc not sure what one I would want.

OK here’s my thoughts brother. I really like npp. However I would like it more if it was dosed at 200 mg/mL. I have no personal experience with Nan cyp. But what I like about NPP is the instant on feeling. Within five days I feel full and I know I am on nandrolone. I do not mind Decca either. I can skate with one injection every seven days with Decca. But I would like to reiterate there is nothing better than that instant on feeling. I suppose you could skate with once a week injections with Nan CYP.

Re-reading it I guess that does make more sense. I was like what the fuck is he talking about.

@Robfromga my apologies if I offended you or came across in a negative connotation.

There are a few sources that do temporarily shut down from time to time. In this business I can see why they do this. Sometimes you just need to shut down and completly disconnect. Give yourself a few days to regroup and recharge the batteries before getting burnt out.

No worries all good. I ramble on any way ... But that's why ppl gets grief. They truck along and then shit the bed, if they would just project the shut down no one would care .

Well I guess Im gonna try the cyp then. I heard that deca makes you hold atlittle more water than npp but maybe thats just in people's head.. I know that with some compounds, absorbtion is better with the short esters compared to the long, but in the end I guess its really just minor differences all the way around, and not worth factoring in...
Imo short waters certainly make you hold less water , Ive recently been experimenting with low dose short ester test

I went from 1g Test e to 200 prop and 3rd week in fucking a I know why people are liking it( Personal would only do this when cutting)

I've even gone a step further now with 100mg tne pre workout only 4 times a week.

I would like to use npp at 200mg/ml, I think Al from 24k made all his 200mg/ml. I’d pay a lil extra for it
That pip tho. I'd be hesitant to run 200. Sometimes 100 gets me a little, I can understand less volume but some of the short esters can bite a little. Just my opinion. Won't say I wouldn't try it tho:cool:

I would like to use npp at 200mg/ml, I think Al from 24k made all his 200mg/ml. I’d pay a lil extra for it

At 200 I think it's going to require EO or Mig. At the very least higher BB %. I'll have to do some research and double check.

Canadian domestic brewed it for me, ba/bb/eo...
Tested at 180mg/ml
But when I warmed it up for a shot and it cooled.. Completely crashed.
However, his tren 200 tested at 112 and it didn't hold either...
Sooo hard to say!

I Was told many labs dont carry nan cyp due to its cost?. Hard to find a trusted lab that sells nan cyp I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for it though..Dont want to pin eod with npp and too long of a recovery with deca...Test e/c with nan cyp pinned 2/wk

Canadian domestic brewed it for me, ba/bb/eo...
Tested at 180mg/ml
But when I warmed it up for a shot and it cooled.. Completely crashed.
However, his tren 200 tested at 112 and it didn't hold either...
Sooo hard to say!
A pretty reputable lab on here had a hard time making his 200mg stable as well. I'm pretty sure the whole batch ended up crashing

That pip tho. I'd be hesitant to run 200. Sometimes 100 gets me a little, I can understand less volume but some of the short esters can bite a little. Just my opinion. Won't say I wouldn't try it tho:cool:

I honestly didn’t have any issues with pip at 100 or 200. Erbody different tho[emoji4]

yeah- Ive got some 150 NPP that crashes after a while- No PIP but Ive never seen anyone with 200 NPP- I dont think that would be easy and like AA said EO would probably be needed which would cripple me and even then the NPP would crash after a few weeks.

OK here’s my thoughts brother. I really like npp. However I would like it more if it was dosed at 200 mg/mL. I have no personal experience with Nan cyp. But what I like about NPP is the instant on feeling. Within five days I feel full and I know I am on nandrolone. I do not mind Decca either. I can skate with one injection every seven days with Decca. But I would like to reiterate there is nothing better than that instant on feeling. I suppose you could skate with once a week injections with Nan CYP.
Thank you. I too like that instant On feeling from Tren a. I just don’t want Tren this time. Need a break and want something else. I really wanna try dhb also. I’m still debating on the 2 or go with nand cyp and an oral kickstart

I’m sure most of you all remember but when 24k was here most of his test was crashing, but no one cared because the dude went the distance to get all of his raws tested and his bloods were always awesome, crashed gear is not a big deal like people think, heat the shit up for a bit no big deal

At 200 I think it's going to require EO or Mig. At the very least higher BB %. I'll have to do some research and double check.

While I would like it if it would hold at 200 I don't think it will. A few experienced labs have tried due to numerous requests and haven't been successful. I'm all for giving 150 a shot though.

Thank you. I too like that instant On feeling from Tren a. I just don’t want Tren this time. Need a break and want something else. I really wanna try dhb also. I’m still debating on the 2 or go with nand cyp and an oral kickstart

I love DHB. I get strong and grainy. It’s def a designer ped imo