ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

I’m sure most of you all remember but when 24k was here most of his test was crashing, but no one cared because the dude went the distance to get all of his raws tested and his bloods were always awesome, crashed gear is not a big deal like people think, heat the shit up for a bit no big deal

Agreed. I got DHB 150 from stanny. Crashed every day but was legit fire. I buy it knowing it’s gonna crash. I’m ok with it.

I’m sure most of you all remember but when 24k was here most of his test was crashing, but no one cared because the dude went the distance to get all of his raws tested and his bloods were always awesome, crashed gear is not a big deal like people think, heat the shit up for a bit no big deal

It's sooo inconvenient to do that...
Is the problem. And for me I'm concerned I'll get it too hot to inject.

@Anonymous_anabolics

Can you get anything for sleep? Im not trying to get anything crazy, I just cant sleep on this tren and id love to have something that would help with that

You should ask him to see if he can get you Gabapentin (Neurontin). It’s used for several different things. Such as an anti-convulsant, neuropathy, off label for anxiety and insomnia. It’s non narcotic. I take it for disc/nerve pain. One awesome side effect is it makes you sleep like a fucking zombie. Slows your brain waves down. This is how it helps with seizures and anxiety. Wake up feeling well rested and alert. Non addicting. Fucking love it.

You already tried basic stuff like melatonin?

You should ask him to see if he can get you Gabapentin (Neurontin). It’s used for several different things. Such as an anti-convulsant, neuropathy, off label for anxiety and insomnia. It’s non narcotic. I take it for disc/nerve pain. One awesome side effect is it makes you sleep like a fucking zombie. Slows your brain waves down. This is how it helps with seizures and anxiety. Wake up feeling well rested and alert. Non addicting. Fucking love it.

Try 5 percent knocked the fuck out.

My current regimine is 10 mg melatonin and 25mg trazadone. Im down to 5 trazadone.. Gabapentin would be fine. Trazadone is ok too. Melatonin by itself is not enough to keep me asleep all night. Whatever you can get AA ill pay for it.

Also would pay for lisinopril.(spelling?)

Ambien would be my first choice but it was recently considered a controlled substance in the US and I wasnt gonna go that far unless AA brought it up lol. I think he said no narcotics somewhere in this thread.

Pretty sure it’s always been a controlled substance, but it’s not a narcotic unless you go by the le definition which is inaccurate and basically considers all controlled substances as narcotics. I can’t speak for A_A but his main line consists of steroids which are CIII, also the Modafinil is CIV, but maybe he would be against ambien cause it can lead to benzo like dependency idk, you could always ask. Btw ambien is pretty short acting, only good at inducing sleep not sustaining it unless maybe you get the extended release.

@Anonymous_anabolics

Can you get anything for sleep? Im not trying to get anything crazy, I just cant sleep on this tren and id love to have something that would help with that
Ever try a good Indica strain of Marijuana? I’d recommend giving it a try over Pharma. I’m really sensitive to the effects and can do a very small amount for full great sleep. An Oz can last me quite a while too.
J

My current regimine is 10 mg melatonin and 25mg trazadone. Im down to 5 trazadone.. Gabapentin would be fine. Trazadone is ok too. Melatonin by itself is not enough to keep me asleep all night. Whatever you can get AA ill pay for it.

Fuck Trazadone lol. Shit made me worthless for like12 hours. Ambien for the win

Is ambien crossing the line?