ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Na not at all, ambien is the shiz

Of all the sleep aids I’ve tried the most effective was restoril/temazepam. As you can tell from the name it’s a benzo and A_A already said he won’t mess with benzos, and with good reason as it is the worst benzo as far as abuse and addiction, not so much here but in Europe and Australia it is heavily abused. Read stories of people iv’ing it despite multiple amputations. If you were to use it properly tho it is quite effective at both putting you to sleep, keeping you asleep and not making you all groggy and hungover. I used to get them from my dr like 10 years ago.

Neuro SLEEP combines the benefits of melatonin with 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), magnesium and L-theanine, plus the superfruit extracts pomegranate, acai and blueberry. Melatonin is naturally produced in the body in the absence of sunlight to help prepare the body for rest.

These have always knocked me TF out.

Attachments

• 51OtvkpGzEL.jpg
    51OtvkpGzEL.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
Of all the sleep aids I’ve tried the most effective was restoril/temazepam. As you can tell from the name it’s a benzo and A_A already said he won’t mess with benzos, and with good reason as it is the worst benzo as far as abuse and addiction, not so much here but in Europe and Australia it is heavily abused. Read stories of people iv’ing it despite multiple amputations. If you were to use it properly tho it is quite effective at both putting you to sleep, keeping you asleep and not making you all groggy and hungover. I used to get them from my dr like 10 years ago.

Damn thats a shame. Leave it to some dumb shits to mess everything up..

Last edited:
Fuck Trazadone lol. Shit made me worthless for like12 hours. Ambien for the win

Fuck that. I would never take Ambien with all the guns, food, and keys laying around. There’s no telling what might happen. I might come to on my Harley down the street with a shotgun slung across my back, hot pink bandanna on my head, a frito and egg burrito in one hand and a Pepsi in the other.

Fuck that. I would never take Ambien with all the guns, food, and car keys laying around. There’s no telling what might happen. I might come to on my Harley down the street with a shotgun sling across my back, a frito and egg burrito in one hand and a Pepsi in the other.

Yeah and the next day you wont remember any of it

Fuck that. I would never take Ambien with all the guns, food, and car keys laying around. There’s no telling what might happen. I might come to on my Harley down the street with a shotgun sling across my back, a frito and egg burrito in one hand and a Pepsi in the other.
I’ve heard of crazy shit but never once sleep walked or didn’t remember even waking up to piss.

Trazodone works great for me at all times except while running tren, then it helps a little. My doc wouldn’t prescribe me ambien, said it’s only useful short term and you build a tolerance to it quickly. Don’t know if that’s true for everyone. I’d love to use it if I wouldn’t have to jack up the dose over time.

I’ve been prescribed seroquel a few times, best sleep I’ve ever had. A small dose and you’re in deep sleep for 10 hours. Can cause weight gain though, not the kind we want. Some studies show it alters thyroid functioning, so both times I went right back to trazodone after seroquel weight gain started kicking in.

Trazodone works great for me at all times except while running tren, then it helps a little. My doc wouldn’t prescribe me ambien, said it’s only useful short term and you build a tolerance to it quickly. Don’t know if that’s true for everyone. I’d love to use it if I wouldn’t have to jack up the dose over time.

I’ve been prescribed seroquel a few times, best sleep I’ve ever had. A small dose and you’re in deep sleep for 10 hours. Can cause weight gain though, not the kind we want. Some studies show it alters thyroid functioning, so both times I went right back to trazodone after seroquel weight gain started kicking in.
When I first started ambien I hadn’t slept that good in years. Like your doctor mentioned I built a tolerance to where they doubled my dose and then switched my prescription when it was letting me only get a few hours of sleep again.

I’d just take a benzo man.