ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

When I first started ambien I hadn’t slept that good in years. Like your doctor mentioned I built a tolerance to where they doubled my dose and then switched my prescription when it was letting me only get a few hours of sleep again.

Thanks sucks man. Given how powerful ambien is, did you struggle to sleep for awhile once they switched your prescription to something else? How long was ambien effective before you had to up the dose?

I need some bad. No sleep in like 4 days now. No REM sleep anyway. It’s getting old fast. Fuck, I’m up rn still[emoji35]
I need ambien in a major way

Thanks sucks man. Given how powerful ambien is, did you struggle to sleep for awhile once they switched your prescription to something else? How long was ambien effective before you had to up the dose?

Why can't you just go to a dr and get it prescribed?
I've been on ambien for 4-5 years now....
Yes I do get a tolerance to it after time, but not like you think. 1 month of zoplicone every 6-12 months and it resets everything to normal.
Am I addicted to it, probably... but I mean it beats not sleeping.

It was effective for about 6 months before they switched it up. I’d sleep a good 7-8 hours in the beginning and then I was at about 4 good hours at the end.

Can someone do me a favor and put a list together of the new pharma requests? I'll see what I can do. I think I have at least one supplier that I can get a few of the things I noticed scrolling through.

Boys

Don't get hooked on benzos , they are a nightmare to come off of and you can literally drop dead from benzo withdrawal

A much better option is seroquel (quetiapine) 50mg at night and you'll sleep great. AND coming off is no problem whatsoever

Can someone do me a favor and put a list together of the new pharma requests? I'll see what I can do. I think I have at least one supplier that I can get a few of the things I noticed scrolling through.

Pharma goods requested:

1. Accutane
2. Phentermine
3. Ephedrine
4. Ovitrelle
5. Dyazide
6. Nebido
7. B12
8. Lipitor
9. Telmisartan

Injectables requested:

NPP @200mg/ml
Anadrol Inj
Winstrol Inj (oil-based)
EQ @300mg/ml
Trestolone
Test Iso/TPP blend
Tren Ace 200mg/ml

Last edited:
Why can't you just go to a dr and get it prescribed?
I've been on ambien for 4-5 years now....
Yes I do get a tolerance to it after time, but not like you think. 1 month of zoplicone every 6-12 months and it resets everything to normal.
Am I addicted to it, probably... but I mean it beats not sleeping.

That’s what I was wondering, is it worth taking. I think I could push my doc hard enough to prescribe it, but he made it sound like my tolerance would build on it and after a few months, ambien would be no longer effective. Then I’d have a long period where I couldn’t sleep. I’ll look into this zoplicone, thank you for sharing your personal experience with ambien.

Boys

Don't get hooked on benzos , they are a nightmare to come off of and you can literally drop dead from benzo withdrawal

A much better option is seroquel (quetiapine) 50mg at night and you'll sleep great. AND coming off is no problem whatsoever

You are fucking retarded if you think seroquel is better. Seroquel is a fucking nightmare.
When you are dependent on that, you cannot sleep for days without it. The Side effects of that are insane.
As someone that is on both.
It's an antipsychotic, soooo many bad things about it.