ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Bro like I've been telling you, you are going to love low test high tren! Especially with the mast and primo. Get ready

Well, I’d have to run Tran ace. Cuz I’d honestly only go no more then 5-6 weeks of 700 tren ace. When that tren ace 200 is available, I’m gonna grab that and injectable Winny. “OilBased”
I may have some injectable drol soon and I’d mix the shit of them[emoji4][emoji1373]

Yeah I feel ya...I run ace too with long ester test. I dont pin the tren ed though I pin eod. Man all this talk about the tren winny combo has me intrigued. I fuckin love winny bro...only injectable though. I handle orals like a pussy lol

Edit: forgot to quote you @TorroXL

Yeah I feel ya...I run ace too with long ester test. I dont pin the tren ed though I pin eod. Man all this talk about the tren winny combo has me intrigued. I fuckin love winny bro...only injectable though. I handle orals like a pussy lol

Edit: forgot to quote you @TorroXL

BGC at BOP is making a grip of money marketing that exact blend. 50$ a bottle. I can’t wait to have drol and Winny injectable!!!
It will compliment my 600 primo and 500 mast.
Bout to 3 iu of growth this week too

BGC at BOP is making a grip of money marketing that exact blend. 50$ a bottle. I can’t wait to have drol and Winny injectable!!!
It will compliment my 600 primo and 500 mast.
Bout to 3 iu of growth this week too
I'm on 3.3 iu of growth ed right now. Bout to bump it up to a 4iu split.

Finishing off these Puretropins I got now then I'm switching over to AA's Greys. I'm hoping he will get the Mauves back in soon, but there's no telling when he said.

Are there any benefits to low dose gh? Like 1-2 iu a day?
There are alot of people more knowledgable than o am as far as gh does. I personally believe that there are some healing/regeneration benefits that come with 2iu per day, as well as general health benefits(ie. Hair, skin, nails, etc.) You won't get the muscle building benefits that you would from 4 -6iu, but over time you would see some fat loss if your training and diet are in check along side it. Again, I'm no expert, but I am running it now and have done alot of reading up on it. Hope this helps

Isn't Ketoconazole for hair loss? I'm definitely interested as well. Now that we are on this topic, what else would you recommend to help minimize possible hair loss from AAS?

Isn't Ketoconazole for hair loss? I'm definitely interested as well. Now that we are on this topic, what else would you recommend to help minimize possible hair loss from AAS?

It’s an antifungal but when taken orally it had antiandrogen effects by reducing serum T levels, but it doesn’t get into systemic circulation when applied topically. The theory i guess is it may reduce androgens specifically dht at the scalp tissue. Definitely not something you want to rely on as your sole anti hair loss tool. Rogaine and/or propecia/finasteride and duasteride are effective, the latter 2 more effective but I don’t touch those as the reduction of dht can have serious side effects, ed, loss of libido, decrease in ejaculatory fluid, decrease in sperm count, muscle loss and these side effects can be permanent even if you stop them. I only use rogaine, ketoconazole I use anyway for dandruff and vitamins.

Are there any benefits to low dose gh? Like 1-2 iu a day?
Depends on goal with running it in conjunction with your current natural IGF levels.

As a blanket statement I would say no... for me I think 3/4 units and up. But I do know plenty who would disagree with that. And I mean people who know way more about growth and it’s mechanisms and effects than me

I’m saying it more from a “this is the way it’s effected me” stance along with the value you get from spending on your daily dose

Guys, please don't think I'm being a douche; but I am a little worried about some of the things requested.
Particular things that have physiological/psychological addiction possibilities, like Ambien, are problematic for us as a community.
Not only is that medication addictive; but if not taken properly it can and will cause you to do things while asleep and you will have total amnesia of it.
My ex-wife took Ambien for a little while. One night while I was at work, she left our 2 infant children at home; and drove to Waffle House at 4 AM. The closest one to where I live is an hour away. I found the takeout box and receipt on the bar when I got home at 8; and she asked me when I went to Waffle House. She honestly didn't believe it was her until I showed her the receipt with the last 4 of her CC number on it. That could have been disastrous.
And Seroquel?? I'm sure lots of us here know what Q-ball is. If you don't know, it is a cocaine-seroquel combo; and it's actually still pretty popular. Literature says seroquel is not addictive; but emerging studies are tending to show evidence otherwise. I just feel concerned about things like this being treated flippantly. There are quite a few in recovery here; and we need to be mindful of how someone could be tempted to use/abuse anything mind/mood altering.
I saw in the past that one of the raw suppliers has carisoprodol (Soma). That stuff is one of the most addictive and respiratory depressive things around. The prescribing literature and package inserts downplay the dependency associated with it; but I know for certain that it is addictive and very commonly abused recreationally.

All the AAS, ancillaries, hGH, and even THC we use are either illegal to have, or we get them illegally. I have no problem with any of that because there is no great physiological or psychological addiction.
But some of the stuff people are wanting seems like a scary precursor to bigger problems.

Also, please, for the love of God, don't just arbitrarily decide on an antibiotic and take it. Get some advice from someone before you decide what to treat your self-diagnosed infection with. We already have enough resistant superbugs out there; and we are running out of ways to kill them.
Anyone is more than welcome to ask me about antibiotic selection; and I will do the best I can to help. Or @Jackreature is probably a really good resource. Giving medical advice sight-unseen goes against everything we were taught; but I already know seeing a doc is the last thing anyone wants to do.

I apologize if this, in any way, seems like a dig at Anonymous Anabolics. He is just trying to give what is asked.
Just please be careful what you ask for.

OK, I'm done being a safety conscious dickhead. Just had to say it.

OK, I'm done being a safety conscious dickhead
Nah man you're just looking out. I for one have had terrible experiences with Ambien (was also taking chantix and shooting dope). But it would kinda suck to see someone scoop it up not knowing how they react and end up getting hurt. Now I know a lot of people are in recovery (including myself) and if benzos pop up on a list I'm out. (Not saying A.A. would do that).

**And I'm not saying A.A. shouldn't pick up Ambien. To each their own. I know my limits. But it could be beneficial to some members and that positive in my book. Just be careful.

Boys

Don't get hooked on benzos , they are a nightmare to come off of and you can literally drop dead from benzo withdrawal

A much better option is seroquel (quetiapine) 50mg at night and you'll sleep great. AND coming off is no problem whatsoever

You guys need to STOP fucking around with these meds. I have a background in this stuff and you guys have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are doing and the risks you are taking. These are NOT peds that are “relatively” safe to play around with.

1. Benzo dependency starts within 2 weeks at ANY DOSAGE. It’s physiologicaly unavoidable. It starts small then builds up. Good luck getting off. You have been warned!

2. Do you have any idea what “Tardive Dyskinesia” is? I’m guessing no since you are suggesting an Antipsychotic med as a sleep aid! Look up the term. It’s something you get from taking the medicine that you DON’T FUCKING WANT!!!!!!!!!!! It’s serious and lasts for life! Why on earth you are suggesting a potentially LIFE ALTERING drug to someone who needs “sleep” and isn’t dealing with a severe mental health issue is fucking retarded!

Stop messing around with sleep drugs unless you know what the fuck you are doing. Benzos and antipsychotics ARE NOT SLEEP AIDS!