ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

How long until I get bloated

It was something like 9 or 10 days before I started seeing it but it's not guaranteed to happen as it effects everyone differently. Some people don't see any of the negative sides like bloating or the dreadful CTS. Keep your fingers crossed you might be one of the lucky ones.

Just got a metric shit ton of silicone vial stoppers in. If any of you homebrewers needs any I'd be willing to let some go. I know medlabsupply frequently runs out of stock. Standard 20mm size.
20180920_110224.jpg

It was something like 9 or 10 days before I started seeing it but it's not guaranteed to happen as it effects everyone differently. Some people don't see any of the negative sides like bloating or the dreadful CTS. Keep your fingers crossed you might be one of the lucky ones.

Day 3 and no noticeable sides. I do feel tired, a lil more then I normally would. However, I’ve introduced cbd into my recovery and not sure if that has anything to do with it. I’m thinking if I do 2 weeks with minimal sides I’ll bump up to 3-4 iu ed. I’m injecting in the afternoon. Any thoughts on frequency of injections.
Also, I’m reading that guys really gain with 2iu of slin with every 2iu of growth after a meal??? I’m scared of slin.

Day 3 and no noticeable sides. I do feel tired, a lil more then I normally would. However, I’ve introduced cbd into my recovery and not sure if that has anything to do with it. I’m thinking if I do 2 weeks with minimal sides I’ll bump up to 3-4 iu ed. I’m injecting in the afternoon. Any thoughts on frequency of injections.
Also, I’m reading that guys really gain with 2iu of slin with every 2iu of growth after a meal??? I’m scared of slin.
On the frequency my favorite is first thing upon wakening and then waiting 30min to eat after injection, i seem to get good fat burning results this way. I’ve tried before bed but if fucked with my sleep pretty bad.

On the frequency my favorite is first thing upon wakening and then waiting 30min to eat after injection, i seem to get good fat burning results this way. I’ve tried before bed but if fucked with my sleep pretty bad.

Is it possible my sleep can be hindered by gh on day 2 at 2 iu?

Lethargy can be one of the side effects of gh. I'd give it a little more time. I didn't start getting any sides til almost 2 weeks. If your dead set on going higher I'd only go to 3iu at most. I don't think slin is worth it, unless your above 5-6iu.

That shit can be dangerous. It's really easy to go hypo or into insulin shock which can lead to death. If your diet isn't tight it can cause you to get fat. Have to eat the correct amount of carbs to avoid going hypo. It's a whole different animal over AAS and needs some serious reflection and research before committing to it.

Lethargy can be one of the side effects of gh. I'd give it a little more time. I didn't start getting any sides til almost 2 weeks. If your dead set on going higher I'd only go to 3iu at most. I don't think slin is worth it, unless your above 5-6iu.

That shit can be dangerous. It's really easy to go hypo or into insulin shock which can lead to death. If your diet isn't tight it can cause you to get fat. Have to eat the correct amount of carbs to avoid going hypo. It's a whole different animal over AAS and needs some serious reflection and research before committing to it.

Noted.. Ty for the feedback. I think I’m happy with gh and my current variety off oils. [emoji4]
For some reason I’m thinking of Tren. I’ve lost strength from lowering my test. I always wondered what 600 mg tren ace could do if it didn’t have to compete for any available androgen receptors. I’m so happy with this cycle.