ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Day 3 and no noticeable sides. I do feel tired, a lil more then I normally would. However, I’ve introduced cbd into my recovery and not sure if that has anything to do with it. I’m thinking if I do 2 weeks with minimal sides I’ll bump up to 3-4 iu ed. I’m injecting in the afternoon. Any thoughts on frequency of injections.
Also, I’m reading that guys really gain with 2iu of slin with every 2iu of growth after a meal??? I’m scared of slin.
Thinking of adding CBD as well @TorroXL. Any positive effects you’ve noticed? I would mainly use for it’s relaxing effects and helping me sleep? Perhaps a new thread?

Thinking of adding CBD as well @TorroXL. Any positive effects you’ve noticed? I would mainly use for it’s relaxing effects and helping me sleep? Perhaps a new thread?

I been using CBD for recovery purposes. It’s honestly helping me out tremendously. The only problem is I’m pretty sensitive to it, so I proceed with caution as I don’t wanna over do it. Have you tried one of the pens yet?

I been using CBD for recovery purposes. It’s honestly helping me out tremendously. The only problem is I’m pretty sensitive to it, so I proceed with caution as I don’t wanna over do it. Have you tried one of the pens yet?
Not yet bro, still in transit. Should be here tomorrow.

@Anonymous_anabolics still no word on the generic restock? I’m itching over here to try them blacktops!

Not yet bro, still in transit. Should be here tomorrow.

@Anonymous_anabolics still no word on the generic restock? I’m itching over here to try them blacktops!

Not sure when you train, I train later on in the day. That’s when I use any cbd products. Except topical solutions. The creams are legit. Put it on the spot that hurts and it really works wonders. As soon as I have some on hand I’ll shoot you some to try.
So anyway, after training and other responsibilities I will use cbd. I wake up feeling better then I was. Obvi it’ll help me sleep too[emoji6]

Good stuff TanK. I’m looking forward to it brother. ill definitely keep you posted and hit you up again real soon

Day 3 and no noticeable sides. I do feel tired, a lil more then I normally would. However, I’ve introduced cbd into my recovery and not sure if that has anything to do with it. I’m thinking if I do 2 weeks with minimal sides I’ll bump up to 3-4 iu ed. I’m injecting in the afternoon. Any thoughts on frequency of injections.
Also, I’m reading that guys really gain with 2iu of slin with every 2iu of growth after a meal??? I’m scared of slin.

There are several studies (can be found on NCBI or elsewhere) now suggesting that EOD injection frequency is better than ED. EOD seems to provide the same benefit, less impact to blood sugars, and in GH-deficient adolescents, the group on EOD injection frequency realized the HGH benefits for much longer after ceasing exogenous supplementation than the ED group. For me though, the reduced blood sugar impact is reason enough for me to give it a try. In a few days I will be starting a round of generics at 8IU post training in the morning (about 6:30 am). I will post IGF-1 and GH serum after 3 weeks.

If it is worth anything, Yates said 16 units EOD was his favorite protocol. I know Meadows and Dr. Stevenson also starting experimenting with EOD and liked it.

Is insulin worth it? For most people, no. But it can be used very safely. If you were to use log at 5-6 units post workout with food the likelihood of you going hypo is very small. When I was experimenting with insulin I found that if I were using log pre-workout, I needed about 4-5 grams of carb per unit to keep my sugars where I wanted them (a monitor is a must) and still get an EPIC and I mean EPIC pump. However, I have not found a carb that I can use with log before workouts that does not make me nauseous when I push hard in the gym. Because of that, I do not use insulin really at all anymore, and if I do use it again it will only 4-8 units (taper up over the 4-6 weeks slin cycle) of log post workout.

One day I may experiment with Lantus in the AM for a few months, but if I do not for a long time. I don't eat enough carbs to have caused much or any Beta cell stress or damage yet. When I get older and the new 48-72 hour basal insulins are cheaper, I will likely start using that. Diabetes experts are saying that in 10 years or so, basal insulins will be a very common hormone in HRT and anti-aging practices. Basal insulins are extremely safe and honestly offer a lot of health benefits, used in moderation, not in bodybuilder doses.

All in all...insulin isn't worth the trouble for most people. However it is cheap, and it can be used extremely safely if you know what you are doing and are using moderate doses (3-10 units) not insane new-era bodybuilder doses (like 30-150 units of log and Lantus combined per day). Insulin provides the most epic skin-tearing pumps you will ever experience for the first few weeks until insulin resistance starts building up. I personally do not think it is as effective at building muscle as most people think (for me personally anyway), some people just use too much or use too many carbs with it and get fat and think they are building muscle.

Is insulin worth it? For most people, no. But it can be used very safely. If you were to use log at 5-6 units post workout with food the likelihood of you going hypo is very small. When I was experimenting with insulin I found that if I were using log pre-workout, I needed about 4-5 grams of carb per unit to keep my sugars where I wanted them (a monitor is a must) and still get an EPIC and I mean EPIC pump. However, I have not found a carb that I can use with log before workouts that does not make me nauseous when I push hard in the gym. Because of that, I do not use insulin really at all anymore, and if I do use it again it will only 4-8 units (taper up over the 4-6 weeks slin cycle) of log post workout.

One day I may experiment with Lantus in the AM for a few months, but if I do not for a long time. I don't eat enough carbs to have caused much or any Beta cell stress or damage yet. When I get older and the new 48-72 hour basal insulins are cheaper, I will likely start using that. Diabetes experts are saying that in 10 years or so, basal insulins will be a very common hormone in HRT and anti-aging practices. Basal insulins are extremely safe and honestly offer a lot of health benefits, used in moderation, not in bodybuilder doses.

All in all...insulin isn't worth the trouble for most people. However it is cheap, and it can be used extremely safely if you know what you are doing and are using moderate doses (3-10 units) not insane new-era bodybuilder doses (like 30-150 units of log and Lantus combined per day). Insulin provides the most epic skin-tearing pumps you will ever experience for the first few weeks until insulin resistance starts building up. I personally do not think it is as effective at building muscle as most people think (for me personally anyway), some people just use too much or use too many carbs with it and get fat and think they are building muscle.

Now days the only time I ever utilize any insulin is if I am having some rare extreme cheat meal with like 150-250 grams of carbs. In that circumstance I may use some log, as our pancreas and beta cells are not meant to support that type of carb intake. So my insulin use probably is a whopping once or twice a year now lol.

Another pack landed. Great TA and communication. AA was out of stock of one item and refused my money until he could fulfill my order. That’s good in my book.

Switching to his test on Monday (already pinning someone else’s and levels are high and stable). Bloods to come in a few weeks