BigTomJ's Training and Everything Log

View attachment 290545

It is probably for the better. It was painfull to watch

I know what you mean, everyone does.
However, and feel free to call me an idiot etc, I kind of feel bad to see someone "deleted".
Tbh, I was not expecting that.
He did write some crazy stuff, but maybe what did it was the constant attempts to create conflict, tagging people just to be obnoxious and so on.
I thought maybe admin was going to have a word, although that would have been useless. Maybe they did warn him.
Even if he "deserved it", I can't help also feeling bad for him.
Yes, OK, I am a retard.

My understanding is, if a member is "deleted" it is because they asked Millard to get their account deleted, so it was most probably his own choice.
Oh cool.
If he did that, rather than what I assumed, good.
Sorry, I didn't think of looking into what deleted member actually means.
I just thought his account had been removed by someone other than him.
Thanks.
Sorry if everyone knew and I just wrote something stupid.

Deloading this week,
not bothering with the log for this week.
just training at 60% loads or volume depending on movement and spending the rest of my gym sessions getting some much needed mobility work done
Hope you get better and some R&R can sure help you recharge and you'll be back at it refreshed. Doing simpler mobility movements also helps improve your mood and getting you out of that training rut.

Adductor is feeling good, deload has knees and joints feeling good, back full steam with the training feeling renewed.

Morning workout ☀️
Monday, Aug 12, 2024 at 5:51am

Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 190 lbs x 12
Set 2: 190 lbs x 12
Set 3: 190 lbs x 12

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 90 lbs x 20
Set 2: 210 lbs x 15
Set 3: 210 lbs x 15
Set 4: 230 lbs x 12
Immedita dropset
Set 5: 130 lbs x 15

Single Leg Press (Machine)
Set 1: 225 lbs x 10 @ 9.5 rpe
Set 2: 225 lbs x 8 @ 10 rpe

Straight Leg Deadlift
Set 1: 135 lbs x 5
Set 2: 225 lbs x 5
Set 3: 315 lbs x 5
Set 4: 405 lbs x 8 @ 10 rpe

Hack Squat
Set 1: 135 lbs x 10
Set 2: 315 lbs x 5
Set 3: 495 lbs x 9 @ 10 rpe

@hevyapp

How are you finding training so early in the morning?
I know you have to, now.
Given the choice, I wouldn't.
But maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it.

How are you finding training so early in the morning?
I know you have to, now.
Given the choice, I wouldn't.
But maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it.
Its an adjustment for sure.

as im getting use to it, im noticing less and less of a performance gap compared to afternoon training.

I actually enjoy the greater flexibility it gives me. I work 7-5pm at my office, when i was training in the afternoon when the fiance got off work we wouldnt be getting home until 730+ some nights. Add in having to meal prep, or grocery shop or whatever other errands and there goes your whole day.
Getting it out of the way early i feel lik i have much more liesure time and dont feel rushed with misc daily errands and chores, so i may stick to the AM training for a longer period

Its an adjustment for sure.

as im getting use to it, im noticing less and less of a performance gap compared to afternoon training.

I actually enjoy the greater flexibility it gives me. I work 7-5pm at my office, when i was training in the afternoon when the fiance got off work we wouldnt be getting home until 730+ some nights. Add in having to meal prep, or grocery shop or whatever other errands and there goes your whole day.
Getting it out of the way early i feel lik i have much more liesure time and dont feel rushed with misc daily errands and chores, so i may stick to the AM training for a longer
I’m most productive in the am, always have been. Im like a machine in the early hours, I can literally jump out of bed right into my boots and take off boot camp style even at 36, I’m always up 2-15min before my alarm goes off so during the week it doesn’t wake my wife up. What sucks about that is I can’t sleep in on the weekends so I’m up around the house working out cleaning, tweaking lol , to counter it I do all our shopping in the early am sat or sun, then workout right after.
But then after a meal or 2 I take a 1hr-2hr nap in the middle of the day, because I’m super lucky if I sleep 7.5 hrs on a week night.