MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I have some permanent skin changes from a short, conservative usage. several eraser sized moles and a few are even raised. They appeared quickly, stayed, and are still here years later.

I turned African brown in just a few days, though. I am already dark for a white boy, and this stuff was like pouring coffee under my skin. MT2 before and during a weekend at the beach will get me into any affirmative action program.

Given the permanent changes that appeared quickly - I would not have run it had I known the consequences. Irreversible.

Well then now I am having second thoughts

I have some permanent skin changes from a short, conservative usage. several eraser sized moles and a few are even raised. They appeared quickly, stayed, and are still here years later.

I turned African brown in just a few days, though. I am already dark for a white boy, and this stuff was like pouring coffee under my skin. MT2 before and during a weekend at the beach will get me into any affirmative action program.

Given the permanent changes that appeared quickly - I would not have run it had I known the consequences. Irreversible.
Ok cool thanks man, i wanted to try it but will stick to UV Lamps… i fuckin fuckin hate moles , expecially in face… should have to remove them surgically

Ok cool thanks man, i wanted to try it but will stick to UV Lamps… i fuckin fuckin hate moles , expecially in face… should have to remove them surgically
I had a couple cut off when i was younger. They hit em with liquid nitrogen and a scalpel or something i dont exactly remember. Left barely noticeable scars that over the years have basically disappeared. I opted to do this after a family friend whom I was fond of died of melanoma quite suddenly after a camping trip. I mean like he went from healthy to dead in less than two months. He wasnt even 50 yet. I said fuck that I aint takin chances!

I love mt2, just use a small dose until u reach ur desired tan level and u can either do a once a week dose to help keep that tan or just not dose anymore and you'll still keep that tan for a very long time.

This affects the way they act, including in bed, he and others tell NBC News. Because Saudi women are expected to be virgins when they marry, many opt not to have vaginal intercourse and instead engage in other types of sex when dating, Omar says.

Code:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tinder-dating-sex-saudi-arabia-where-love-sin-n824101

what's the difference between his USA domestic 120iu and 280iu kits and their international counterparts? do they come from the same factory? different source? just curious.

They are the same the only difference you don’t have to wait weeks just days and no customs to worry about. I just ordered domestic 5 of the 120’s .

The 280s test quite a bit worse. You get what you pay for

This is the only testing i could find on the 280's and the results are very impressive, and not far at all from the test results of his 120's (both over 99% pure). I was assuming more recent testing had been conducted but i couldn't find any. Do you know where i might find more recent test results of the 280's??

This is the only testing i could find on the 280's and the results are very impressive, and not far at all from the test results of his 120's (both over 99% pure). I was assuming more recent testing had been conducted but i couldn't find any. Do you know where i might find more recent test results of the 280's??

Off the top of my head no. I recall 87% purity with some dimmer but i could be mistaken.

This affects the way they act, including in bed, he and others tell NBC News. Because Saudi women are expected to be virgins when they marry, many opt not to have vaginal intercourse and instead engage in other types of sex when dating, Omar says.

Code:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tinder-dating-sex-saudi-arabia-where-love-sin-n824101

That is a good read. I will say when a woman in full garb makes eye contact with you it’s game on. She wants what she sees and as king as she doesn’t break eye contact then she wants u to make the move. Either by giving her your number on a piece of paper or you will wink at her and she will follow you out the establishment. This happens if you see a group of girls at like a coffee shop or tea spot.

9 times out of 10 you can tell what they look like under the garb and sometimes they are wearing just jeans and a shirt with a hijab.... if they are showing a little hair they are def down for some anal.