JBallz and B79 gear up again!

Well its been one hell of a fun ride to say the least. I hope will be seeing another JBalls an B79 again in the near future. You guys have put in so much effort its mind boggling. You two are inspiration an motivation for all of us as well as very deserving with those hard earned gains you have made along the way. O an btw you all fuckin KILLED IT!!!:cool:

I for one am fucking excited to see another log in the future from JB and Brutus. These guys kill it every time and being as Brutus is signing them up for a powerlifting meet they will probably take it to a whole new level on their next log.

Great log fellas. You may now take a bow and hear the crowd go wild chanting " We want more, we want more"

I for one am fucking excited to see another log in the future from JB and Brutus. These guys kill it every time and being as Brutus is signing them up for a powerlifting meet they will probably take it to a whole new level on their next log.

Great log fellas. You may now take a bow and hear the crowd go wild chanting " We want more, we want more"

Whoa whoa.. Not totally into the powerlifting meet but I'll listen to Brutus' pitch.. :)

Thanks guys, it's been great having so many people in our logs. Glad you enjoyed the show!!

Whoa whoa.. Not totally into the powerlifting meet but I'll listen to Brutus' pitch.. :)

Thanks guys, it's been great having so many people in our logs. Glad you enjoyed the show!!
You and brutus would make a great PL team...why not do it just for fun? I am sure brutus will convince you to take part in the meet with him

Bitch you better do the fucking meet!!!!! :) lol. In all seriousness I hope you decide to do it as it's very fun. Plus of you like big butts you'd be surprised at the plethora of female asses in attendance at a PL meet hahaha. You see what happens when you let Brutus come back for a visit? :p

JB is build like a bodybuilder not a powerlifter. That is meant as a compliment from an ugly powerlifter.

Not many PL's with nearly 20 inch arms and a 32 inch waist.

JB is build like a bodybuilder not a powerlifter. That is meant as a compliment from an ugly powerlifter.

Not many PL's with nearly 20 inch arms and a 32 inch waist.

All the more reason to powerlift. He'd be the sexiest powerlifter in the region hahahaha

Edit* this too ^^^ comes from a fat ugly powerlifter

All the more reason to powerlift. He'd be the sexiest powerlifter in the region hahahaha

Edit* this too ^^^ comes from a fat ugly powerlifter

As you know Doc the words sexy and powerlifter rarely go together.

JB- Beware of anyone wearing any form of super hero singlet who offers to be your back squat spotter.

Last edited:
As you know Doc the words sexy and powerlifter rarely go together.

JB- Beware of anyone wearing any form of super hero singlet who offers to be your back squat spotter.

That's so very true hahaha. I went to a meet a meet for a friend from another board a few weeks ago. There were a couple guys at the meet with batman and superman singlets. I stayed far far away....

That's so very true hahaha. I went to a meet a meet for a friend from another board a few weeks ago. There were a couple guys at the meet with batman and superman singlets. I stayed far far away....
Oh good lord...was that Brutus and JB in those outfits? :D

Nope. Too small to be either of them lol. I think they were 181ers lol
lol was just being funny...JB and Brutus would crush those two hahaha. But it would be cool to see them in superhero outfits though, lmao

lol was just being funny...JB and Brutus would crush those two hahaha. But it would be cool to see them in superhero outfits though, lmao

I'd like to see them in a Catwoman and Wonderwoman singlet hahahaha.

In all seriousness though, if they both put up 400lbs on the bench without specific PLing training and the right setup they would definitely turn some heads at a meet if they train for one for 6months to a year. Let's all PM them messages saying they're pussies until they sign up for one!

I'd like to see them in a Catwoman and Wonderwoman singlet hahahaha.

In all seriousness though, if they both put up 400lbs on the bench without specific PLing training and the right setup they would definitely turn some heads at a meet if they train for one for 6months to a year. Let's all PM them messages saying they're pussies until they sign up for one!
That would be awesome...they should get this done and maybe put up a powerlifting prep log :)

Well its been one hell of a fun ride to say the least. I hope will be seeing another JBalls an B79 again in the near future. You guys have put in so much effort its mind boggling. You two are inspiration an motivation for all of us as well as very deserving with those hard earned gains you have made along the way. O an btw you all fuckin KILLED IT!!!:cool:
When you two start a new log post a link here if you do not mind.

The tentative plan is an 8-10 week cruise that will essentially be a cut for me at 200mg test enth and 4-6 iu serostim. I am planning at that point to do a 500mg test 2 gram eq straight bulk for 20 weeks- mass will be mine. I won't log the cruise but I will update with any pr's. I will log the entire blast which will be a pure bodybuilding program with the most hardcore eating regimen invented- I will hit 285. I will then switch to pure powerlifting with a tough bbing accessory day. That will carry me (us) to a January blast that will peak for the March meet.

The tentative plan is an 8-10 week cruise that will essentially be a cut for me at 200mg test enth and 4-6 iu serostim. I am planning at that point to do a 500mg test 2 gram eq straight bulk for 20 weeks- mass will be mine. I won't log the cruise but I will update with any pr's. I will log the entire blast which will be a pure bodybuilding program with the most hardcore eating regimen invented- I will hit 285. I will then switch to pure powerlifting with a tough bbing accessory day. That will carry me (us) to a January blast that will peak for the March meet.

Just remember to time it up so you are on blast for the whole peak and meet. If your peaking cycle will be anything like mine trust me you'll need all the AAS you can inject into yourself lol.