Just FYI, in Axle's thread MC's NPP200 was found to contain guaiacol.

Be cautious with either one of these shops...
I can see test base with guaiacol but npp?
After discussing with our brewer, he said that he added a very small amount because the raws weren’t dissolving easily. Moving forward, he won’t be adding it in any products unless it’s already stated. If it’s absolutely unavoidable, we will make sure to note the Lot# so we can keep a solid record of exactly which batches contain it. He has assured me that he will not be using it.

It’s unfortunate that we had this sort of misstep in the first place but we appreciate that customer for bringing it to our attention. This will certainly help us to improve.

And just for the record: when that customer reached out with his concern, we never denied that it contained guaiacol. We stated (via email) that he must’ve used some in that particular batch before these results came out.

After discussing with our brewer, he said that he added a very small amount because the raws weren’t dissolving easily. Moving forward, he won’t be adding it in any products unless it’s already stated. If it’s absolutely unavoidable, we will make sure to note the Lot# so we can keep a solid record of exactly which batches contain it. He has assured me that he will not be using it.

It’s unfortunate that we had this sort of misstep in the first place but we appreciate that customer for bringing it to our attention. This will certainly help us to improve.

And just for the record: when that customer reached out with his concern, we never denied that it contained guaiacol. We stated (via email) that he must’ve used some in that particular batch before these results came out.
So we can assume that all your high dosed injectables contain "a very small" amount of guaiacol ??

So we can assume that all your high dosed injectables contain "a very small" amount of guaiacol ??
Not necessarily.
It wasn’t used in the vast majority of batches that were made. From my understanding, guaiacol was avoided for the most part.

And as I said, now being made aware of this concern, he has assured me he won’t be using it moving forward.

Hmmm... Interesting site.. Kinda like what I'm seeing.
Has anybody tried his DHB?
Or maybe the Tren E?

Made my first order with MC last night. Order number 00000634. Definitely looking forward to dealing with someone in U.S.