MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Bagged for 6 days haha
After parcel is Bagged its next update is in the destination country, so its more often slow processing in the customers country.
As tracking shows.
Your package has shipped from the originating country and is en route to its destination.

yeah ive found some better prices on the website "India Post" , coming from same "healing pharmacy " that @PCT24X7.STORE uses so it's worth looking into imo

Well PCT24 sounds open to advice. Obviously he made a profit at the previous prices, but not worth it for the tiny orders of 1 strip each of 10 different items.

As long as he offers healthy discounts for larger quantities, ie 10% for 10 of the same item, 30% for 50, etc, the new higher prices could be forgiven. If not, someone else will.

example of what prices i got quoted were $.50 compared to $.62 @PCT24X7.STORE was quoting , so its cheaper and coming from same pharmacy they use so its kinda a win for me , idk we'll see how things unfold

example of what prices i got quoted were $.50 compared to $.62 @PCT24X7.STORE was quoting , so its cheaper and coming from same pharmacy they use so its kinda a win for me , idk we'll see how things unfold

I nearly choked when PCT24 Accufine 10mg went from .64 to $1.40, lol. That mattters when a typical order is 100 strips. Jacked up a lot of other products like that too. Modalert is 50% more than another source I know that offers free shipping over $200, vs $30.

Again, the issue is these India pharma guys aren't competing on quality, it's all the same. Yes customer service matters but that's a basic requirement. They compete on price, and I can no longer assume PCT24 is the lowest like before, and have to check my shopping list elsewhere which is a major loss of advantage for him. He had been unbeatable.

Hopefully he understands it's ok to accept a lower profit margin when you're grabbing 100 packs of the same thing off the shelf and not spending 20 minutes on a $30 sampler size order of all sorts of items.

those prices i quoted were for the Accufine 10 mg pills lol , luckily i found same pills @$.50 from same "Healing Pharmacy" so i feel better about that price i didn't know they went up in price so much,

Been in contact with PCTZone via email, but dude keeps saying "don't worry, be patient" and ignores my specific questions about what might be going wrong.

The first international order from India to US was seized at customs. I sent the letter to PCTZone and they immediately reshipped (thanks). Now that order has been stuck in customs for more than 10 days, and is most likely seized.

I am not sure what is going on, but there is no way the 2nd pack was "randomly selected" for inspection. Dude cites 99% success rate but this is a pretty stark violation of that statistic. There is either something up with the source address, my address, the packaging, or....

Given that I have had many international packages sent to this address without issue. It's probably not my address that is the problem.
Just wanted give an update on this. 2nd order was seized as well. At PCTZone's suggestion I broke this order into smaller parts and both came through okay.

Also PCTZone was very accommodating by reshipping the the full order once, and then offering a store credit to be used for the smaller orders after the 2nd seizure.

Communication has also been prompt and helpful.

Also thanks to everyone on the board for offering their support and guidance.