Primo: risk-reward profile... is it 'conspicuous consumption' or does it really only 'shine' with long-term use?

I’m not acne prone to anything but from what I understand, acne prone individuals might have issues with any dht type compounds.

Winny tabs never gave me acne at 25mg per day for some reason. Never tried mast nor oxandrolone. The primo acne wasn't intolerable but it is more like what 40 year old has acne on his back and shoulder except the guy pinning himself... test I seem to be fine although I'm not taking large amounts.

This blood work is from when I first took primo last year. I was on 400 test cyp, 600 primo. Look how insane it jacked up my Free Test, doing sow with nearly perfect bloods.

So if the only testosterone that matters is that which is "free" so it can build muscle, well Primo 5x'd my free test to 1084.6. I've never seen any other steroid do this.

Bloods-10-21.jpgBloods-2-10-21.jpg
Bloods3-10-21.jpg

So I'm not so sure primo is this super weak drug; I've seen people talk about how all steroids are accrete protein synthesis at nearly the same rate, with Deca being slightly superior to all—this is coming from Victor Black and studies he sites on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This blood work is from when I first took primo last year. I was on 400 test cyp, 600 primo. Look how insane it jacked up my Free Test, doing sow with nearly perfect bloods.

So if the only testosterone that matters is that which is "free" so it can build muscle, well Primo 5x'd my free test to 1084.6. I've never seen any other steroid do this.

View attachment 171964View attachment 171965
View attachment 171966

So I'm not so sure primo is this super weak drug; I've seen people talk about how all steroids are accrete protein synthesis at nearly the same rate, with Deca being slightly superior to all—this is coming from Victor Black and studies he sites on this.
I think you are just on a victor black kick. What happened to the deca only cycle?

And what makes this different than your other cycles with perfect bloods before?

View attachment 171966

Looks solid for 1g of gear. Is estradiol missing or am I just too dumb to find it?

View attachment 171966

Victor black is a moron, stop spamming his bs everywhere

I personally have to problem but I don't like it when guys get hyped up. There are always things I disagree with every coach.

I do think Victor is better than vigorous Steve and alot better than Leo

Is he?

I enjoy primo and if its super-safe, why wouldn't I use it, especially we can get it raw and save thousands.

Also, did you not see my Free Testosterone levels? What other drug have you seen do that?

I agree with his philosophy of using drugs for humans and at safer dosages. I think you are just on a victor black kick. What happened to the deca only cycle?
And what makes this different than your other cycles with perfect bloods before?
This was the Deca only cycle, but remember, I added 50mg of Anadrol for 19 days, so it probably made everything worse. I felt totally fine before I added that garbage in. So these bloods I can't say really showed the potential safety of the deca only. Compare these bloods to my primo cycle, and its night and day...Deca-Blood-1.PNGDeca-Blood-2.PNG
Looks solid for 1g of gear. Is estradiol missing or am I just too dumb to find it?
Idk if I asked for it that test.

Is he?

I enjoy primo and if its super-safe, why wouldn't I use it, especially we can get it raw and save thousands.

Also, did you not see my Free Testosterone levels? What other drug have you seen do that?

I agree with his philosophy of using drugs for humans and at safer dosages. I think you are just on a victor black kick. What happened to the deca only cycle?

This was the Deca only cycle, but remember, I added 50mg of Anadrol for 19 days, so it probably made everything worse. I felt totally fine before I added that garbage in. So these bloods I can't say really showed the potential safety of the deca only. Compare these bloods to my primo cycle, and its night and day...View attachment 171978View attachment 171979

Idk if I asked for it that test.
Anadrol 50 didn't elevate liver enzymes on 65+ men.

In regards to the free test you are doing it calculated... Do it dialysis...

I think you just get on these kicks of following certain people at a time but that's fine.

I wonder what victor would say for your permablast

Any of the dhts/increased androgens will drive your shbg down and bring up free test. which I don't see on your labs. It's not unique to primo but anavar, mast, winstrol, and more androgens....

I am not saying anything is wrong with primo, just it's not unique for the free test..

Get a free test dialysis, not a half ass calculated

Where is the e2? You need to evaluate your lab ordering next time. This is an important part of a cycle especially with primo...

Last edited:
@Type-IIx I am highly acne sensitive to Masteron. On my chest/shoulders/arms I get plenty. For reference I should include I don’t run AI since I don’t get any sides from E2, just a little gyno sensitive above 500mg test alone.

From what I’ve read anecdotally from the acne-prone individuals, commonly they tend to get acne from either Primobolan or Masteron.

Would you think that I am likely to be very acne prone to Primobolan as well?
Honestly, nobody really understands why there are compound-related differences in potency to induce acne vulgaris. It's most tempting to relate it to androgenicity, but it's probably more related to factors such as TGF-β1, IL-1α, and IL-8 expression, in e.g., dermal cells, that are variously altered on a per-compound basis.

I do not believe that you can fairly assume that susceptibility to Mast-induced acne will mean that you'll suffer similarly from Primo. Tangentially, you may be able to infer that if you've never used EQ or Tren, that doing so will likely lead to severe acne (because you're probably acne prone and these compounds are known potent acne-inducing agents).

These compounds (Primo & Mast), despite broad similarity, are still different chemicals. Mast can be more activating/stimulatory (perhaps affecting neural drive) versus Primo; and while I believe that the latter serves to reduce serum estrogens, I doubt that Mast does so, but rather (as evidenced) prevents the uptake of estrogens into, e.g., breast cells.

While Winstrol increases TGF-β1 & procollagenase activity in dermal fibroblasts, Testosterone does not (but DHT does potently). There is no clear structure-activity relationship with respect to (synthetic) AAS and acne vulgaris.

Anyway, EQ is in my experience by far the most harsh compound for acne, for whatever reason - and it's not simply "crashed E2, bro" because it's far too a rapid an effect. Besides, EQ aromatizes (just at 58% the rate of T, mostly to estrone, a weak estrogen). Moreover, we don't see this acne-inducing potency with Primo, which in many individuals actually reduces E2.

Anadrol 50 didn't elevate liver enzymes on 65+ men.

In regards to the free test you are doing it calculated... Do it dialysis...

I think you just get on these kicks of following certain people at a time but that's fine.

I wonder what victor would say for your permablast

Any of the dhts/increased androgens will drive your shbg down and bring up free test. which I don't see on your labs. It's not unique to primo but anavar, mast, winstrol, and more androgens....

I am not saying anything is wrong with primo, just it's not unique for the free test..

Get a free test dialysis, not a half ass calculated

Where is the e2? You need to evaluate your lab ordering next time. This is an important part of a cycle especially with primo...
I honestly don't know shit about blood work.

Again, I'm not a Victor fanboy; I've only seen a few of his videos, so Idk why everything thinks I'm obsessed with him or something; I simply agree with his assessment of safer use, which I believe is the entire point of Meso, is it not?

With that being said, I agree its probably better to take the drugs he recommends than the crazy shit people are experimenting with.

I had zero sides until I took Anadrol..my heart rate when up, I couldn't eat, and I could sleep. Before that, Deca on its own I had zero side effects.

I honestly don't know shit about blood work.

Again, I'm not a Victor fanboy; I've only seen a few of his videos, so Idk why everything thinks I'm obsessed with him or something; I simply agree with his assessment of safer use, which I believe is the entire point of Meso, is it not?

With that being said, I agree its probably better to take the drugs he recommends than the crazy shit people are experimenting with.

I had zero sides until I took Anadrol..my heart rate when up, I couldn't eat, and I could sleep. Before that, Deca on its own I had zero side effects.
To be honest...there are a bunch of videos you have been posting on him. It's clearly not just me that has noticed it.

Most of us do follow harm reduction.
There are alot of harm reduction gurus right now too. All say most of the same shit. Victor actually thinks taiean is a dbag.

Maybe I am being unfair. I have a medical background so the first thing I went to was lab work, and understood the damage each substance can do. Dose limiting toxicities etc.

To be honest...there are a bunch of videos you have been posting on him. It's clearly not just me that has noticed it.

Most of us do follow harm reduction.
There are alot of harm reduction gurus right now too. All say most of the same shit. Victor actually thinks taiean is a dbag.

Maybe I am being unfair. I have a medical background so the first thing I went to was lab work, and understood the damage each substance can do. Dose limiting toxicities etc.
yes, I've posted a few of his videos, and another guy named Big Paul a few times... but that's it lol.

So are you saying the 1g of Deca did all that damage? The Primo vs Deca bloodwork is night and day, that's all I'm saying.

I felt great on Deca only...I should have never added the drol, and I never will use it again, nor any other oral for that matter.

I just ordered a fuck-ton more primo lol; I also have a shit-ton of deca left.

I was actually going to run Test/Primo/Deca at 400mg each to see how that does.

yes, I've posted a few of his videos, and another guy named Big Paul a few times... but that's it lol.

So are you saying the 1g of Deca did all that damage? The Primo vs Deca bloodwork is night and day, that's all I'm saying.

I felt great on Deca only...I should have never added the drol, and I never will use it again, nor any other oral for that matter.

I just ordered a fuck-ton more primo lol; I also have a shit-ton of deca left.

I was actually going to run Test/Primo/Deca at 400mg each to see how that does.

No but I think it for more than just how you feel. Meth/Cocaine makes people feel great. Doesn't mean their labs aren't fucked up.

Should have gotten labs before adding something else in. Then you would know if it was the drol or simply the deca catching up to you...

Test/deca/primo... I am sure that seems like a solid cycle.
But when are you going to cruise if you are about harm reduction?