Primo: risk-reward profile... is it 'conspicuous consumption' or does it really only 'shine' with long-term use?

libido came back, increased hunger, less irritable.

I still sit here worried about gyno or some shit forming now lol
I have spent a lot of time worrying about gyno to.
All the worrying did more harm than the estrogen.
You have a good dose of test in you i would not fear gyno unless you have symptoms of it coming on .
In my opinion gyno happens more often when estrogen is high and testosterone low.
Also there are many reports of Masteron helping with gyno.

I have spent a lot of time worrying about gyno to.
All the worrying did more harm than the estrogen.
You have a good dose of test in you i would not fear gyno unless you have symptoms of it coming on .
In my opinion gyno happens more often when estrogen is high and testosterone low.
Also there are many reports of Masteron helping with gyno.
agreed. just a thought that sits in the back of my head lol. I need to ignore the little horned red guy on my shoulder stating that I will get bitch tits

agreed. just a thought that sits in the back of my head lol. I need to ignore the little horned red guy on my shoulder stating that I will get bitch tits
From what I understand, mast will not lower estrogen but (for lack of better words) act similar to nolva in terms of protecting you from gyno even though e2 could be through the roof. Someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.

From what I understand, mast will not lower estrogen but (for lack of better words) act similar to nolva in terms of protecting you from gyno even though e2 could be through the roof. Someone please correct me if I’m mistaken.
I believe you are correct, kind of reason why it was used for breast CA as well. almost asks like a SERM(tamoxifen) When primo acts more like an AI(Aromasin). Obviously this is just a simple way of stating it, and there is more more science that is above my head right now.

not saying primo was made for breast CA

The question is...is primo mild on lipids etc even when you adjust the dosage to get the same result as from something like tren.... 200mg tren vs 1.5g primo for example. I doubt primo is any different than other AAS when you adjust the dosage

The question is...is primo mild on lipids etc even when you adjust the dosage to get the same result as from something like tren.... 200mg tren vs 1.5g primo for example. I doubt primo is any different than other AAS when you adjust the dosage

I read so much about guys running high dosages of primo, but imo if I ran that muh I'd have zero E2. I suspect the low libido issues many report from primo is from a low E2 in ratio to TT. If you have a 30 pg/mL E2 but a 2500 ng/dl TT, yes your E2 might be in the reference range but it's ratio to TT is skewed, and I suspect this is the cause for libido issues.

I'd love to run high dose primo but for me it definitely lowers E2 so I am currently looking for a way to mitigate this. Perhaps running a 2.5 or 3 to 1 ratio of test:primo. Was considering using HCG until I just seen the bloodwork I replied to where HCG had no effect at all on E2.

Well is bad lipids from primo or from low e2? That is a good question

@Type-IIx I am highly acne sensitive to Masteron. On my chest/shoulders/arms I get plenty. For reference I should include I don’t run AI since I don’t get any sides from E2, just a little gyno sensitive above 500mg test alone.

From what I’ve read anecdotally from the acne-prone individuals, commonly they tend to get acne from either Primobolan or Masteron.

Would you think that I am likely to be very acne prone to Primobolan as well?

Last edited:
@Type-IIx I am highly acne sensitive to Masteron. On my chest/shoulders/arms I get plenty. For reference I should include I don’t run AI since I don’t get any sides from E2, just a little gyno sensitive above 500mg test alone.

From what I’ve read anecdotally from the acne-prone individuals, commonly they tend to get acne from either Primobolan or Masteron.

I will say from anectodal experience. I am not prone to acne but I definitely got some body acne from mast. My skin was fairly clean on primo.

So hcg is useless for E2. Wow. I didnt see that coming. Thanks for sharing them with us. I love Primo but managing E2 can be a bitch.

You have to find a ratio that works for you. I used 140-160mg of test cyp per week and 200-240mg of Primo (2 amps) and my f*cking E2 was low single digits. I am going to give it another go... when I am on TRT at 80mg test cyp e3.5 days my total test is 800-900 or so and my E2 tends to be 30ish. I;m going to try 200mg test and 100-120mg primo. This drug will destroy your E2 levels. That and my hair fell out faster and acne. It's a harsh drug IME.

So hcg is useless for E2. Wow. I didnt see that coming. Thanks for sharing them with us. I love Primo but managing E2 can be a bitch.
I wouldn't say it's useless. For me it didn't do anything... There is a theory of only having so many aromatase enzymes. Idk.

I wish it did..

You have to find a ratio that works for you. I used 140-160mg of test cyp per week and 200-240mg of Primo (2 amps) and my f*cking E2 was low single digits. I am going to give it another go... when I am on TRT at 80mg test cyp e3.5 days my total test is 800-900 or so and my E2 tends to be 30ish. I;m going to try 200mg test and 100-120mg primo. This drug will destroy your E2 levels. That and my hair fell out faster and acne. It's a harsh drug IME.
Hm well I dont share your experience about the hair and acne and primo being a harsh drug. I actually love primo and have zero issues in that regards.

I once had acne with masteron and it was really, really intense acne and it was crazy on my back. I took isotretinoin for about 4 months and since then its completely gone.

I’m not acne prone to anything but from what I understand, acne prone individuals might have issues with any dht type compounds.