Primo: risk-reward profile... is it 'conspicuous consumption' or does it really only 'shine' with long-term use?

i mean i dont rly give a shit. im just saying what happens when u inject primo. ur dick goes limp and u lose all sex drive.

who cares anyways, primo is weak anyways, all it does is load u with glycogen that goes away faster than dbol bloat when u stop

u can pretend like thats not what happens but ive only used legit primo, and plenty of other people report the same thing. chances are ur the one whose had fake primo, u probably had masteron or eq

Maybe when you inject primo, my shit works just fine, and I can assure you I have real primo. It's not hard to find, there are several sources on here and SST that have the real deal if you know how to look for it.

Maybe when you inject primo, my shit works just fine, and I can assure you I have real primo. It's not hard to find, there are several sources on here and SST that have the real deal if you know how to look for it.
fair enough what else are you on?

i mean i dont rly give a shit. im just saying what happens when u inject primo. ur dick goes limp and u lose all sex drive.

who cares anyways, primo is weak anyways, all it does is load u with glycogen that goes away faster than dbol bloat when u stop. yes its a good "Look" but its not real hypertrophy otherwise nobody would use anything except primo

u can pretend like thats not what happens but ive only used legit primo, and plenty of other people report the same thing. chances are ur the one whose had fake primo, u probably had masteron or eq
Are you saying you bloat your muscles when you are on primo.

I ran primo till the end of a show so has many of my colleagues no of us ever hold water on primo. Something does not sound right at all. Your comparing dbol bloat to primo.

I ran primo till the end of a show so has many of my colleagues no of us ever hold water on primo. Something does not sound right at all. Your comparing dbol bloat to primo.
cmon man why are you running it till the end of a show if it doesnt enhance your look? you know the same way dbol enhances your look temporarily? same shit

780mg test 520mg primo will lower test and raise primo if I can confirm MENT will raise E2.
good for you. someone said primo will displace DHT in some people who need real DHT for their libido, instead of having primo attached to their receptors. only way to explain it is people truly react way different to primo then

either way i dont give a flying fuck about primo. enough people says it kills their dick mine included. if ur not unlucky like that then good on you

Dude I run it to the end I cut test out 4 weeks before end. No reason to lie.
i know you do, because it makes you look full, which is why i say it gives you that look. but youre the one saying it doesnt give you that look, even tho thats clearly why ur using it

who cares anyways, primo is weak anyways, all it does is load u with glycogen that goes away faster than dbol bloat when u stop. yes its a good "Look" but its not real hypertrophy otherwise nobody would use anything except primo

I sold my friend my primo. he is on a 1 to 1 ratio. 450 Test C/ 450 primo E and still horny as hell. I think it is subjective from person to person.

im glad it works for him. It is such a mild compound, with little risk. I wish it worked for me,.

He also stopped his AI because of the primo and we are gonna recheck blood work soon.

I ran it at 600T C, 300 P E, no libido.

I will be checking blood work tomorrow with 600 T C and 600 Mast E. 500 hcg twice a week to see the difference.

I sold my friend my primo. he is on a 1 to 1 ratio. 450 Test C/ 450 primo E and still horny as hell. I think it is subjective from person to person.

im glad it works for him. It is such a mild compound, with little risk. I wish it worked for me,.

He also stopped his AI because of the primo and we are gonna recheck blood work soon.

I ran it at 600T C, 300 P E, no libido.

I will be checking blood work tomorrow with 600 T C and 600 Mast E. 500 hcg twice a week to see the difference.
its something to do with DHT displacement. for instance a microdose of finasteride also kills my libido and sex drive, so i imagine if ur sensitive to that kind of stuff then primo displaces it even greater

its something to do with DHT displacement. for instance a microdose of finasteride also kills my libido and sex drive, so i imagine if ur sensitive to that kind of stuff then primo displaces it even greater
Idk. A little thing about me is I don't make much dht I believe(I will do some blood work). My buddy is bald, idk if it's natural or self induced.
I have full head of hair

I don't have any point of this. Just wanted to throw it out there.

It's not as dry as winny but it is considered a dry compound. The biggest thing primo does better than all the drugs is it retain muscle unbelievably well on a deficit and puts on lean muscle on a surplus but I use it on a deficit.

All steroids keep muscles on a deficit as well as all steroids grow muscle on a surplus.
Equipoise does it much better than primo imo ! But I can't handle it

It's not as dry as winny but it is considered a dry compound. The biggest thing primo does better than all the drugs is it retain muscle unbelievably well on a deficit and puts on lean muscle on a surplus but I use it on a deficit.
It's sort of unclear how/why Primo would be particularly beneficial in this regard (it's not apparently anticatabolic by modulating glucocorticoids). Unlike Tren, it doesn't reduce GR number. Unlike anadrol, halo, even test (but like DHEA and Proviron) it doesn't alter glucocorticoid oxidation via 11β-HSD2.

DHT displacement from what, SHBG? Wouldn't that yield more active DHT in circulation? There is something called the Megalin hypothesis that might impact uptake of an SHBG-DHT complex, but this is speculative. What is the connexion between SHBG-bound DHT and sexual function or libido, anyhow?

Finasteride on the other hand is a 5α-reductase inhibitor that actually reduces DHT synthesis by this mechanism. It also, separately, has been associated with a post-finasteride syndrome that may (very speculatively) implicate neurosteroids (synthesized in the CNS).