Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m Imagining a zoomer doing that, and it seems pretty far fetched. Venmo is comfortable for them
"MOM I NEED YOUR CREDIT CARD RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO BUY THIS NEW LABRASHITZUWEILLER INU COIN BEFORE IT MOONS!!"

7f5.gif

Nice care package in within a week 2sus 1 npp 1 mast e 1 tren and 1 50 mg ritz kit… packaging was discreet wrapped well all except one box the lid wasn’t snapped all the way and could hear the bottles shaking but all in all nice job couldn’t show the tire package bc it’s opsec and I like the way they think it was a hilarious idea.. very pleased oil all looks pretty consistent except for on bottle of tren and looks like I have a few floaters in 2 sus bottles but will look more closely could be scratched on bottle and light reflection
Nice
I'm on deck

I'm assuming the price for the 10iu hgh kit usa domestic is listed 2 kit minimum is for the two . It's listed 150 per kit. Assuming they mean for the two. Thanks in advance.

Janoshik Analytical

Here is what was in the discord

"For the tesa 10mg and sema 5mg, both will be eligible for reship once new batch is ready and tested. No deadline, production will be arranged ASAP.
The degradation issue was identified, several batchs, the engineer never paid attention to the pH during the freeze drying, so the ones that have the incorrect pH values degraded easily example: Tirz 10mg blue tops, tesa 10mg green tops, sema 5mg red tops, mazdutide 10mg.
Jano confirmed that all these samples, the impurities are 100% degraded molecule.
The other batchs that were done with correct pH were tested perfectly like GB: BPC157 10mg, Tirz 35mg, tirz 40mg, etc...
This will no longer be an issue in future batchs.
Customers who accept the results and want to cancel the reship can enjoy good deals of products of their choices during the summer (July / August) while there will be no GB or promos during this period, only regular pricing, the updated price list will be available 1st July (with updated pricing on several items). The ones who prefer the reship will have to wait for the new batchs to be available/tested.
Once the batchs are available, customers can reach tracy for reship, the same way they did for tirz 10mg blue tops GB, either before testing results (at their own responsibility). Tracy already reshipped many parcels, or after testing results. Testing results will be posted in both Discord and forum (Meso Rx)."
So the 5mg sema was overdosed?

This gives me a mental image of a 400 pounder stuck in their lounge chair in a panic shooting off emails every couple of hours. Where is my tirz? Has it been packed? Has it been shipped? Where is the tracking? Is it stuck? Are you a scam? I NEED TO BE THIN!!!!!!! Covered in crumbs and yesterdays ice cream.
Hey bat. I even sent them a personal message on Meso and they still never responded so i had to catch them somewhere lol.

Okay I'm not following. I'm looking at the last price list that Tracy posted here on the forum. Where is this price tracker that you're referring to? How can I access this

hey guys, for anyone that has had issues with their gear received, what have you done and what has been the outcome? QSC make it right?

Thanks

Sorry, just cut your losses and try someone else. Maybe someone who's known for great bend over backwards customer service. His thread is usually at the top of the page

UPDATED PRICE LIST

Send text and files securely and anonymously with end-to-end encryption (no account required) | PrivateBin

Since we will not be doing promos during the summer, we dropped many prices, many items now are cheap, especially peptides, us domestic stocks as well.

From today:

All items available domestic, can be purchased only domestic, except for resellers who buy at least 10 kits/item, they can get these shipped from China.

We have stocked many products domestic, in USA primo, mast e raws were added, we have almost all peptides available domestic, HGH 10iu, 24iu & 36iu.

We have more stocks on the way.

To get a price list contact us:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Dumb question but I’ve never purchased hgh from QSC before. Price list makes it look like I have to purchase 5+ kits? Am I reading that right?

And why didn’t I ever notice I can click each item for the jano test!! Instead I’ve been scouring the pages of this thread like an idiot to get the latest test results

Sponsors

Latest posts