MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

Listen smart ass. Yes I know what sociology is. Apparently you lack reading comprehension. Did they not teach you that in middle school. I was judging what she’s written and how she’s gone about. It’s a fucking joke.
Im also of the opinion that it’s not a science and is a waste of a degree.
I also don’t just bow down to a pretty face who with the label academic attached.
This is my lifestyle, she’s a paid tourist. She’ll never be an expert.

Human culture, not a science.. Got it. We can agree to disagree that it's a wasted degree... Outside of academia, the federal government hires quite a number of anthropology majors. If you don't know anything about getting a government contract, let me fill you in... They have a whole number followed by a lot of zeros on them.

Still wondering what about this article got you so triggered exactly?? What exactly do you disagree with here? "It's a fucking joke" is an argument an adolescent makes... It makes you look silly if that's really your only talking point here.

Who said anything about expecting you to bow down to anyone? Just being respectful to someone that's devoted a career to increasing support for AAS users would be expected rather than throwing a fit and acting like a pissy teenager.

It would be really cool if you admit you're on tren right now so she can make a paragraph out of you!

My tren relationship has been very complicated at first.

My first two years of tren were awesome and horrible at the same time. I had all the side effect related to it. Sweatiness, heartburn strong as fuck, couldn't sleep well, I was smelling like Tren (and no guaicol or any strange solvent was into the oil), acne (even tho my E2 were under control), once I even had leaky tits ahahah, cheating paranoia, short fuse.

Now if you stop reading at this point you will think: fuck so all those stories of tren are real!

Well I'm no so sure, let's go further few years later after stopping cycling for 2 years and more I have come back into the game and of course what I'm gonna run if not my favourite compound... Lovely Tren.

Same dosage as alway 600mg of Tren E.

Side effect? Almost none. Sweatiness yes and.... Nothing more.

So were are all those mental and physical side effect I always had before?

I started thinking about it and have maybe two explanation, the first is that maybe the body does change and adjust itself and so now I don't have heartburn anymore, I can sleep like a baby etc.

The second is that the mental problem are just overblown OR Tren is just a catalyst for your own weakness. I was a different person when I started using it, so it's not Tren that makes you a cunt is just you being a little shit and tren is a facilitator into indulging in bad behaviour.

For anyone wondering about the dick side effect... Yep from the first day until now it's rock hard and my wife got me a girlfriend or two so that she can relax a bit from me chasing her pussy all the time.

actually sorry for all the misspelling not easy to write with your dick as a pencil :)

I’m running test, or so I think… it’s supposed to be test, but I seem to have tren sides.
Ohh ok I hear ya’ yeah if it were tren, I feel like you would really know, maybe not though, some people get on with it just fine, personally, I can’t eat or sleep for shit.

Yup. I think it’s because of all the incels who discovered steroids and hope it would improve their chances with women, but it didn’t and they’re still bitter.

Lots of those weird “red pill” comments about women here. The kind of people making those posts are often the same ones being toxic.
There’s a lot of “smartest person in the room” syndrome, as well. Some people need to feel like they’re the smartest person in the conversation or else their ego can’t handle it and they resort to all sorts of histrionics and other weird coping mechanisms to avoid coming to terms with the fact that other people can know things.

I was hoping this researcher was working on a paper to really quantify the anecdotes about particular substances to help the community. Once you read her papers more deeply than glossing over the Abstract and Conclusion you realize she's just using this article, her avatar, persona, et cetera to bootstrap conversation to study us.

Certain research methods in the social sciences permit an author to dynamically study phenomena surrounding "IPED" use and really hone in on the salacious details, disregarding the bigger picture (that we are an amorphous group of different backgrounds). Naturally, it's interesting to study the outliers, and miss the broader picture with such methods.

I was hoping this researcher was working on a paper to really quantify the anecdotes about particular substances to help the community. Once you read her papers more deeply than glossing over the Abstract and Conclusion you realize she's just using this article, her avatar, persona, et cetera to bootstrap conversation to study us.
I think she’s doing both, but I’m cool with being studied.

@MairUnderwood(Researcher) you can study me any time, but I recommend being in USA instead of Australia for best results.

Who seriously uses the word incel or toxic?
The researcher you were asking "Is she lobbying Congress?" is... which you would have known if you had read.
Well I’m not in Australia so she’s not helping me.
I read as much I could with all the errors and nonsense.
it’s hard to take someone seriously who writes about brojobs and whatever this badly written tren article is.

My tren relationship has been very complicated at first.

My first two years of tren were awesome and horrible at the same time. I had all the side effect related to it. Sweatiness, heartburn strong as fuck, couldn't sleep well, I was smelling like Tren (and no guaicol or any strange solvent was into the oil), acne (even tho my E2 were under control), once I even had leaky tits ahahah, cheating paranoia, short fuse.

Now if you stop reading at this point you will think: fuck so all those stories of tren are real!

Well I'm no so sure, let's go further few years later after stopping cycling for 2 years and more I have come back into the game and of course what I'm gonna run if not my favourite compound... Lovely Tren.

Same dosage as alway 600mg of Tren E.

Side effect? Almost none. Sweatiness yes and.... Nothing more.

So were are all those mental and physical side effect I always had before?

I started thinking about it and have maybe two explanation, the first is that maybe the body does change and adjust itself and so now I don't have heartburn anymore, I can sleep like a baby etc.

The second is that the mental problem are just overblown OR Tren is just a catalyst for your own weakness. I was a different person when I started using it, so it's not Tren that makes you a cunt is just you being a little shit and tren is a facilitator into indulging in bad behaviour.

For anyone wondering about the dick side effect... Yep from the first day until now it's rock hard and my wife got me a girlfriend or two so that she can relax a bit from me chasing her pussy all the time.

actually sorry for all the misspelling not easy to write with your dick as a pencil :)
maybe the second time around you had underdosed tren as well or something else entirely... One thing I always get is the tren sweats and at least some insomnia. Having tried multiple UGL tren brands some are definitely more potent than others.

I think she’s doing both, but I’m cool with being studied.

@MairUnderwood(Researcher) you can study me any time, but I recommend being in USA instead of Australia for best results.
@MairUnderwood(Researcher) you can study me too but I'm a dick when I'm on tren and still a dick when I'm off tren. I'm just a dick with more side effects when on. o_O
I will say this, I have said for the last 3 years I'm too old for tren yet I still have used it recently. I know I need to drop it out of my arsenal but I guess I am too weak minded. I love it for about 3 weeks and then the sides start getting to me and I remember why I'm too old for this shit. Then I do it again down the road. Bad, dumb cycle for me.

maybe the second time around you had underdosed tren as well or something else entirely... One thing I always get is the tren sweats and at least some insomnia. Having tried multiple UGL tren brands some are definitely more potent than others.
Yeah because you think I'm gonna pin something that I haven't tested @janoshik

Try again

Yeah because you think I'm gonna pin something that I haven't tested @janoshik

Try again
Why do you have to act like such a bitch? Go get bent you fucktard. I was being nice and offering another possible scenario. Try again? I wasn't trying anything.
That is good that you test everything before you pin it. I do not think that most people do but go fuck yourself with your attitude you insecure bitch.

Back