Cardiovascular function can improve very quickly from starting. There is no such thing as "too early."

It can go away quickly, too.

I notice a difference even if I take a break for a few weeks and go back to doing cardio. Heart rate and effort are high at first, but they both begin improving each and every workout, and soon I need to increase the intensity to get my heart rate back up to where I want it.

Don't let anybody tell you differently. You are seeing the results on yourself on your own heart rate.

Keep losing weight, and keep doing cardio.
Glad to know things are improving, thanks
I wouldn't go that far. You need a downward trend over time.
I’m just at the point where I know I literally can’t do anything more extreme, I’m confident that I’m rapidly dropping fat. If I was running a 500 cal deficit then I’d be worried, but there’s no margin of error large enough to cancel out what I’m doing lmao. Nothing I can really do but cut carbs and wait it out until labs so I can get estrogen under control and get rid of this water. Telmisartan should help too, especially since I have hypertension. I do wonder if there’s anything else like glycogen stores or something I’m not thinking of that’s adding to that weight.

I mean there technically is a 13 lbs downtrend in the last month, all the pounds just so happened to be during DNP though lmao.
View attachment 275210
Whenever I start dropping fat in a prep my water weight tends to go up, I’ll tend to pyramid up for 2-3 days and then see a new low after another two days or so, DNP could have just increased your daily sweating enough that you were seeing the weight sans water weight, that’s my guess at least

Whenever I start dropping fat in a prep my water weight tends to go up, I’ll tend to pyramid up for 2-3 days and then see a new low after another two days or so, DNP could have just increased your daily sweating enough that you were seeing the weight sans water weight, that’s my guess at least
Brings up a weird thing about DNP, I really did not sweat much. Zero night sweats, even on 600 mg, heat not a big deal at all. Not sure if Reta’s gastric emptying fucked with it or if I’m just a low responder. Passed the cum test though.

Brings up a weird thing about DNP, I really did not sweat much. Zero night sweats, even on 600 mg, heat not a big deal at all. Not sure if Reta’s gastric emptying fucked with it or if I’m just a low responder. Passed the cum test though.
Fair enough, I’d still wonder if it’s water retention to an extent, do you pee more often or anything like that? Wake up in the middle of the night having to or nah?

Fair enough, I’d still wonder if it’s water retention to an extent, do you pee more often or anything like that? Wake up in the middle of the night having to or nah?
I definitely pee a lot, but I also drink an obsene amount of water, always have. Not waking up much during the night, GH probably helping. There’s gotta be something my body is producing that explains all this. I know how steep my deficits are, I know how much I’m working out. Didn’t think aromitization and GH could produce enough water to explain all this, but maybe?

Today’s meal
6 oz roast pork loin: 330 calories
70 g (cooked) noodles: 125 calories
4 oz roast pork loin (later): 220 calories
Total protein: 80 g
Total carbs: 20 g
Macro split 15/50/35 carbs protein fat
Total calories: 675
Total net calories: -1,102

Average steps this week (power outage Saturday)
So you ate only one meal for the entire day, and you are getting only 80 grams of protein for an entire day?

So you ate only one meal for the entire day, and you are getting only 80 grams of protein for an entire day?
Yeah, I run a VLCD, usually with OMAD. If I started eating skinless boneless grilled chicken breast for half of my calories, I could probably get the protein up to 0.7 g/lb of LBM or higher.

Last edited:
Day 30 | log sw 338 | cw 322 | daily change -1.5 lbs | original sw 368
Starting to see some downward movement again, good shit. I’m excited to fully uncover what this month’s results have been as I continue fixing my fluid retention. I’m buying labs today, looking forward to getting my estrogen under control.

Last edited:
Day 30 | log sw 338 | cw 322 | daily change -1.5 lbs | original sw 368
Starting to see some downward movement again, good shit. I’m excited to fully uncover what this month’s results have been as I continue fixing my fluid retention. I’m buying labs today, looking forward to getting my estrogen under control.
so i didnt see but did you post when your getting bloods done?

Rest day
Doing some walking instead of the usual bike for my cardio today, kinda like it! Gonna hit the bike for a half hour or so in a bit and then
call it a night.
IMG_7962.jpeg

Sponsors

Latest posts