@ShredSeason yea man i gotta agree with Bc on this one too man. Lets be honest do you know what true training to failure feels like? this is muscular failure not cardiovascular failure because with as many calories as your eating there is no way man. Your literally leaving a ton of gains on the table. yes we are in this thread as its fat loss based. But muscle helps lose fat and scuplt the body into a better look for your mental state.
Muscular failure? Yes. I was flopping around like a fish on the floor after skull crushers because my dead arms couldn’t get my fat ass off the ground. Cardiovascular failure? No. Sounds scary.

Damn bro, I had a lot of faith that you’d warm up to the idea that starving yourself isn’t effective, it’s sad to see you trade one eating disorder for another but whatever makes you happy, I’m done giving my 2¢ on this one
Bro I said today that I’m considering upping it because of what you, bolo, and buns are saying. I’m listening. I just don’t know what else to do about the amount of calories burned. I’m using a fitness tracker and calculators online to make it accurate as possible there’s nothing else I can do to give you a better estimate, ya know? I don’t want to overestimate them, the more accurate the better. Just doing the best with what I got.

Bro I said today that I’m considering upping it because of what you, bolo, and buns are saying. I’m listening. I just don’t know what else to do about the amount of calories burned. I’m using a fitness tracker and calculators online to make it accurate as possible there’s nothing else I can do to give you a better estimate, ya know? I don’t want to overestimate them, the more accurate the better. Just doing the best with what I got.
so im saying this because with muscular failure man you would have more of the high intensity with more calories proper fueling of the body is necessary for awesome workouts and recovery

so im saying this because with muscular failure man you would have more of the high intensity with more calories proper fueling of the body is necessary for awesome workouts and recovery
Yeah that’s what’s making me think of eating more. I’d love to improve my exercise performance

Yeah that’s what’s making me think of eating more. I’d love to improve my exercise performance
well my man high intensity workouts burn a shit load of calories. as well as they build a lot of muscle like Time under tension, hypertrophy training, muscle mind connection for newbs is important, as well as proper form. which will save you from injuries later in life if you truly keep with this journey as we all love lifting heavy and breaking prs. id be willing to bet a months worth of your meds that if you try what we say youd lose weight and feel way better and be able to work out way better and recover way better just saying man. Maybe get a coach dude.

At least up the protein.

You can starve yourself and lose weight, but you are doing this for body composition. You do not want to look like a skeleton when you get done.

Also, about being constipated, you are taking a drug that slows down your digestion.

Maybe stop taking that drug and increase your food (not with pizza).

This cycle seems a bit reckless, not to mention that you're going to crash your metabolism and metabolic rate at only 600 cals/day. Feel like you'd be better off finding the calorie limit that puts you into a deficit, then maybe decreasing the calorie intake 5-10% when progress starts to plateau, rather than immediately dropping to an intake that crashes your metabolism, because then once you stop all of the supplements, the rebound weight/water gain will be significantly worse

Edit: I saw on another page you increased it to around 1700 cals per day. How have the results been so far?

Regardless, stay safe OP. It's a marathon, not a sprint. More isn't necessarily better with regards to the supplements youre taking, and DNP is pretty serious stuff