so i said fuck it and tomorrow will be my first day of running ttren ace i figure 25 mgs eod will be fine
Not good for mental health :/ at least with DNP you’re fine once it’s over. The brain cell death from tren is forever and it brings weird shit out in some people that lasts beyond the cycle.

Jesus guys, just let the diet and glps work their magic. It’s not like your progress stalled. Don’t even think about tren, it will screw your sleep and heart rate more.

Unless you guys are joking, then carry on lol.

Jesus guys, just let the diet and glps work their magic. It’s not like your progress stalled. Don’t even think about tren, it will screw your sleep and heart rate more.

But the voices in my head say its ok lol they say its just 200 mgs a week

Also i dont do glps lmfao im good bro i got to a nice 6 pack before on just cyp and bulked over 4.5 months and added 50 lbs and im just gonna use the tren to cut back down. I didnt lose all abs just the bottoms and the top 4 are ok ish so then tren will help my cut i figure

Speaking of wild, I’m about 28 hours into an extended fast, I want to take this one to at least 7 days. They say it’s easy once you get past day 3 & 4. I look forward to taking you all on the journey of seeing what happens when a fat person does this. I’ll be periodically dropping links that explain the benefits of extended fasts. The body does does some truly miraculous things.

Speaking of wild, I’m about 28 hours into an extended fast, I want to take this one to at least 7 days. They say it’s easy once you get past day 3 & 4. I look forward to taking you all on the journey of seeing what happens when a fat person does this. I’ll be periodically dropping links that explain the benefits of extended fasts. The body does does some truly miraculous things.
Damn dude. 7 days I would be super impressive. I’ve never made it past 3 myself. I’ll be interested in your links and tracking on this. I find periodic few day fasts amazingly helpful for of all things my mental health (also inflammation in general).

Just don’t do this because you’ve increased calories a bit ok? That’s crossing a bride into ed territory rapidly, I think fasting has its place but not if you’re doing it as a punishment or to offset the fact you actually bumped your calories up a bit and are struggling mentally with it