Favorite steroids to use and why

Dead

So I’ve recently decided deca may be my favorite

bit depressed but it chills me out no annoying libido no rage good healing properties seems to be my nest steroid for mass gain

and the thing I’ve missed all this time because I rarely gave deca a chance

cosmetic effects.

the water and glycogen makes me look huge like anadrol. I really like this stuff what are your favorites and why

So I’ve recently decided deca may be my favorite

bit depressed but it chills me out no annoying libido no rage good healing properties seems to be my nest steroid for mass gain

and the thing I’ve missed all this time because I rarely gave deca a chance

cosmetic effects.

the water and glycogen makes me look huge like anadrol. I really like this stuff what are your favorites and why
sick i'm starting deca and anadrol next week. hopefully i'll have a similar experience

Deca W/Test is awesome. Just get bloods and keep an eye on E2.
I’ve been running like 300mg a day for a week with trt test with no issues it’s the moment I go higher than 200mg of test that all the sides really start to appear it’s interesting. Bloat too

or more like 150mg a day

Test prop and anavar makes me look like a fucking god.

I think prop is superior to longer esters simply because it makes me more stable but can’t be asked to pin that much for long periods of time.

might try insulin pins and cruise on it for a bit just to see how it is.

I think prop is superior to longer esters simply because it makes me more stable but can’t be asked to pin that much for long periods of time.

I put up with it for less sides trt is twice a week but everything else is daily injected

Do you have any problems with PIP from the prop?

Do you have any problems with PIP from the prop?
It’s pretty hit or miss for me. I’ll get sore sometimes and I can tell it’s from the oil but never anything crippling. The swelling and soreness from injections is what gets me.

I think it was the more frequent pinning that hurt me more than anything. More pip the deeper into the cycle Is what I’ve noticed. Even using 27 gauge my delts and ass just kill me by the end.

It’s pretty hit or miss for me. I’ll get sore sometimes and I can tell it’s from the oil but never anything crippling. The swelling and soreness from injections is what gets me.

I think it was the more frequent pinning that hurt me more than anything. More pip the deeper into the cycle Is what I’ve noticed. Even using 27 gauge my delts and ass just kill me by the end.
Yeah, nothing like prop pip, it can be annoying, but I've found I can pretty much eliminate it by immediately massaging the injection site for 2-3 minutes. At least it works for me.

I noticed the best results on these cycles: Bulking:200 test, 500 EQ, 500 Deca, 50 mg Dbol the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle.

cutting: 250 test, 500 Tren Ace, 400 Mast, Winstrol or Anavar the last 4-6 weeks

people always ask why I keep the test dosages so low. The answer is simple. Testosterone should be used for the conversation to estrogen. The other compounds are what will give you a fuller look and 10x more nitrogen retention. Testosterone by itself is the most useless compound ever. Look at the golden era guys- their cycles consisted of Dbol as the base, stacked with Deca and primo. Look up Tony Huge, he will say the same thing. Most bodybuilders will. I know Fouaid has said it multiple times. The uselessness of Test alone is almost as valuable as running creatine, a sarm of choice and Turkesterone. You don’t need high test

Can't decise between testo or tren or drol

I will choose testosterone. Because I can stack it with non steroidal agents and get results that I want and still function like a normal human.
If I want more size I will stack it with GH/Slin/Peps and ill grow.
If I want to cut ill stack it with clen/AI/AE/even some sarms and ill get jacked.

Cant do it this with another steroid and still function like a human , whatever steroid needs the support of testo or gonadotropin.
Let's say deca okay I can use 2g deca to get the estro conversion but as far as dht I will need another steroid to fill that gap. Now imagine testo involves in a lot of mechanisms in the body so if you don't have the testo those mechanisms will suffer.

However the most fun to use is test tren drol OR another stack ! when you stack roid one on top of other will always be much much fun rather the testo alone.

I noticed the best results on these cycles: Bulking:200 test, 500 EQ, 500 Deca, 50 mg Dbol the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle.

cutting: 250 test, 500 Tren Ace, 400 Mast, Winstrol or Anavar the last 4-6 weeks

people always ask why I keep the test dosages so low. The answer is simple. Testosterone should be used for the conversation to estrogen. The other compounds are what will give you a fuller look and 10x more nitrogen retention. Testosterone by itself is the most useless compound ever. Look at the golden era guys- their cycles consisted of Dbol as the base, stacked with Deca and primo. Look up Tony Huge, he will say the same thing. Most bodybuilders will. I know Fouaid has said it multiple times. The uselessness of Test alone is almost as valuable as running creatine, a sarm of choice and Turkesterone. You don’t need high test
I might be making this up … I thought the golden age guys didn’t utilize much testosterone because they couldn’t control the estrogen conversion due to lack of AIs.

I don’t use high testosterone simply because I aromatize a lot and I don’t live in a State where I can get bloodwork. I grow just fine that way. But it’s anecdotal and maybe I’d grow even more with more test.

I’ve seen your posts about test sucking for you. Maybe you don’t metabolize it well. I’d assume that’s a things since there are hyper responders, why wouldn’t there also be poor responders.

Back