MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Considering I’m injecting daily and I was fasted for the test, took bloods at 10am took testosterone post blood test at 2pm so it still wouldn’t be in my favor and I was well over 3k
Last years blast 550 test from the compounding pharmacy split into 2 injections a week, put met a 3100 24 hours afters injection

Posted in Opti EU but no response wondering if anybody could answer the below,

Has anybody tried Opti GH and the turkish geno pens and can compare the two? I have been taking 1.6iu every night for a year of the geno for muscle recovery and anti age, Ive seen very good results and excellent hair growth, if I switch to Opti 2iu everynight will I continue to see the same results or should I stick with the geno? Opti will save me 100 euros a month though

Latest order arrived to me in 6 days and honestly it’s the best packaging I’ve seen from a source thus far. This time I only ordered orals and injectables and it was a small order. Still nervous to full switch over my gear to them but so far things are looking good.

Placed an order on the 22nd and received tracking number but still waiting for it to ship out according to USPS. If anyone has physically received a more recent order than the 22nd, please let me know. Opti is the man, so I'm thinking he's just backed up.

Posted in Opti EU but no response wondering if anybody could answer the below,

Has anybody tried Opti GH and the turkish geno pens and can compare the two? I have been taking 1.6iu every night for a year of the geno for muscle recovery and anti age, Ive seen very good results and excellent hair growth, if I switch to Opti 2iu everynight will I continue to see the same results or should I stick with the geno? Opti will save me 100 euros a month though

Some guys swear by pharma GH. I do just as well on both.

If you need to save money, give Opti or another UGL a try.

How are you liking the oils so far?
Using a different sources oils, I was only comparing my blood test results with someone based off dosage it’ll be a while till I run the new line I have a surplus of the other shit.
I am currently running the black tops tho and then when I’m out of those I’ll be running an old batch of orange 24ius

Opti is solid! Latest order took a bit but Opti always come through and there was a holiday to contend with. Small price to pay for the quality and service.

Any plans or possibility of launching optitropin pens? Would love a 36 or 100iu pen as it’d cut down on the time it takes filling each vial especially when on higher doses. I know there’s guys out there running pretty high dose gray tops so there’s gotta be some interest

Any plans or possibility of launching optitropin pens? Would love a 36 or 100iu pen as it’d cut down on the time it takes filling each vial especially when on higher doses. I know there’s guys out there running pretty high dose gray tops so there’s gotta be some interest

Were you following the refillable injector pen thread?

Can load AliExpress cartridges with whatever you'd like and they work with Ergo 2 pens. Links for both in that thread.