Nutraburn

9/6 Ordered
9/9 Label created and visible in Informed Delivery
9/12 Touchdown

Quality TBD. Hopefully Nutra fixed whatever weirdness he had going on recently.

for what it's worth I purchased 125mg caps from Nutraburn that were delivered on August 5th, and without me saying anything, he re-shipped me a new order, so I now have what supposedly are two different batches. I used the "old" batch for a week at 250-375 mg a day and there were definitely effects and it definitely worked. Truth be told, I did think that when I upped to 375 I would feel it more but it was my first time using DNP so I couldn't really form an opinion. planning on doing a two week run in a week or two, at those same dosages, I'll see if the new batch is more potent or not

Just an update - NB surprisingly got back to me super quick after I asked him for a reshipment i think it was the very next day, then I received the reshipment of the new shipment in just like 3-4 days.

The new stuff visually, appears to be consistent with the very first batch I got from him a couple months ago, and it does a much better job at staining things than the last batch I got which I complained to him about.

I took 375mg at once on day one with the new stuff and I did in fact feel some heat from it and there was a sheen of sweat forming on me for a few hours just moving around slightly in a pretty warm room, but it wasn't effecting my stomach at all like the first stuff I got from him. I am now on day 2 and just took another 375. I'm not quite sure yet how good it is yet relative to the original batch I got from him - I think it might feel a little weaker actually but I'm not sure. It will definitely become more apparent and easier to judge over the next couple of days. Unlike the last batch, I'm actually willing to give this stuff a shot.

On another note, I actually found another source on reddit who says he sells the raw powder with no fillers, and he has sent me a sample which should arrive within the next couple of days. I have only made one other purchase of dnp in the past from nb and it worked well so that's the only thing I have to compare this current stuff to - but once I get the stuff from this new guy I'll be able to compare it to that as well and I will definitely let you guys know how it stacks up. If 200mg of this raw powder feels like 375 or 500mg of nb then we will know we have a problem.

Well I don't know if you looked at the NB website recently but it appears I was right about the new product people have been getting lately even after the reshipment. Someone told me he posted this this morning after I had been bitching extensively here and on reddit. Coincidence idk, but it appears he tried to salvage the bad product and it didn't work very well. IMO, it worked horribly. My first impression was that you have to take 500mg to feel like yur on 125. I took 375 on empty stomach and it felt weaker than 125 of the previous shit I got from him. And yes you should feel good dnp within a couple hours on your first dose unless it's a really small dose like 125.
Yeah, I agree. It's definitely weaker. Not completely useless though. Being married and trying to keep things discreet, it helps me because I don't have super hot sweaty hands. I still feel like I need AC more than other people and at random beads of sweat go down my back. We can all agree that people react differently to things. So, in general I believe I sweat more than others on it. But on a good note I can still sustain an hour and a half intense workout while using it. BTW, this is all on 125 my max in a 24 hour period. I still think it's cool how nutraburn is handling the situation.

Just an update - NB surprisingly got back to me super quick after I asked him for a reshipment i think it was the very next day, then I received the reshipment of the new shipment in just like 3-4 days.

The new stuff visually, appears to be consistent with the very first batch I got from him a couple months ago, and it does a much better job at staining things than the last batch I got which I complained to him about.

I took 375mg at once on day one with the new stuff and I did in fact feel some heat from it and there was a sheen of sweat forming on me for a few hours just moving around slightly in a pretty warm room, but it wasn't effecting my stomach at all like the first stuff I got from him. I am now on day 2 and just took another 375. I'm not quite sure yet how good it is yet relative to the original batch I got from him - I think it might feel a little weaker actually but I'm not sure. It will definitely become more apparent and easier to judge over the next couple of days. Unlike the last batch, I'm actually willing to give this stuff a shot.

On another note, I actually found another source on reddit who says he sells the raw powder with no fillers, and he has sent me a sample which should arrive within the next couple of days. I have only made one other purchase of dnp in the past from nb and it worked well so that's the only thing I have to compare this current stuff to - but once I get the stuff from this new guy I'll be able to compare it to that as well and I will definitely let you guys know how it stacks up. If 200mg of this raw powder feels like 375 or 500mg of nb then we will know we have a problem.
If we do have a problem, you better share that new contact with the rest of the group.

If we do have a problem, you better share that new contact with the rest of the group.
Well I'm on day 3 now of the new nb stuff. I frontloaded it a bit on day 2 after I had already tested my tolerance to it on day 1 with just 375mg. And I must say it does feel legit. The heat/sweating seems to be there in the appropriate amounts and this is just day 3 so I know it will get quite a bit stronger over the next couple days even if I were to drop the dose a bit from what I took on day 2.

It seems to feel just as strong as the first stuff I got from him, however I'm not getting any of the upset stomach or just overall harsh feeling I was getting on the first stuff I tried of his. Just pure heat. So in fact I may actually like this stuff even better. And that's saying something since if anything I was perhaps a little biased against him for sending out bunk product for so long and then continuing to fuck up with reshipments that were also unsatisfactory. So I was pretty skeptical going into this new stuff he just reshiped me. But I actually think it's legit now and properly dosed.

Well i pulled the trigger on 9/15. I picked up some 125 and 250 caps. We will see how long shipping takes, and ill see how flammable the caps are. I have ran a few mini cuts with genotec DNP in the past, which was instant warmth at 250mg at day 3 and 500mg was intolerable. Ill try 250mg for a couple days and then ramp to 375 and see how it feels.

Placed an order recently, and didn't get an order to my email address as I usually do. Reached out to nutraburn to confirm order placed and payment received. Not only did he respond in 24 hours, he send tracking a day after despite not asking for it. His communication before was terrible.

Looks like he's trying to do better, guess the underdosed issue got him to do better. I invited him here again to man his thread.

Placed an order recently, and didn't get an order to my email address as I usually do. Reached out to nutraburn to confirm order placed and payment received. Not only did he respond in 24 hours, he send tracking a day after despite not asking for it. His communication before was terrible.

Looks like he's trying to do better, guess the underdosed issue got him to do better. I invited him here again to man his thread.
Responded in 24hrs!?!? Look at you Nutraburn, turning over a new leaf lol.

nutraburn has been extremely communicative and has sent me multiple reshipment's when I was having problems, and on top he ships extremely quickly as well! My last package touched down in 3 days. Im really impressed by his customer service. His new shipments are high quality stuff, i was drenched in sweat 3 days in on 625 mg/day. definitely recommend him, hes is good to go. thumbsup.gif

nutraburn has been extremely communicative and has sent me multiple reshipment's when I was having problems, and on top he ships extremely quickly as well! My last package touched down in 3 days. Im really impressed by his customer service. His new shipments are high quality stuff, i was drenched in sweat 3 days in on 625 mg/day. definitely recommend him, hes is good to go. View attachment 173114
"He's good to go huh"??? Lol

nutraburn has been extremely communicative and has sent me multiple reshipment's when I was having problems, and on top he ships extremely quickly as well! My last package touched down in 3 days. Im really impressed by his customer service. His new shipments are high quality stuff, i was drenched in sweat 3 days in on 625 mg/day. definitely recommend him, hes is good to go. View attachment 173114
625mg is a lot. Dang.

TA was 7 days from order placement. Maybe my 6th or 7th order and by far the fastest. Gonna be a few months before I use, will be running low dose when coming off T3.

Highest I’ve been was 750 and it was an existence that closely resembled hell, heat included.
750mgs here too a couple times. Plus Tren Ace at 350mg + and other goodies. Talk about miserable. I just get about 6 large beach towels and put them beside the bed. Wake up soaking wet, get up, grab a new towel and lay it down on bed. Repeat multiple times every night on those dosages.

I haven’t done anything that potent in probably 4-5 years.

750mgs here too a couple times. Plus Tren Ace at 350mg + and other goodies. Talk about miserable. I just get about 6 large beach towels and put them beside the bed. Wake up soaking wet, get up, grab a new towel and lay it down on bed. Repeat multiple times every night on those dosages.

I haven’t done anything that potent in probably 4-5 years.
Actually same here. I went off the deep end when I was doing that dumb shit. At one point I was fucking with 750mgs DNP and 700mg tren. I was a profusely sweating completely fucking mentally ill psychopath. But, you try these things and learn your limits…I found out my limit was somewhere under 750 DNP 700 tren lol

did 1 gram yesterday and im breaking a major sweat this morning, going to do 1 gram today then 500 mg for 5 more days. Definitely real DNP this time around.

did 1 gram yesterday and im breaking a major sweat this morning, going to do 1 gram today then 500 mg for 5 more days. Definitely real DNP this time around.
Yeah I asked him what the problem was with the other stuff and received no reply, but I gather it was underdosed. I’ve popped 500mg quite a few times by now and usually I get some pretty bad nausea and a flash of heat, but on that stuff I was fine, maybe a smidge warm. It’s good to see it’s back to normal.

Sponsors

Latest posts