Nutraburn

500 to 1 gram a days tells me this definitely wasn't your first cycle. Great results for a 2 week run.
It actually was my first cycle lol.

I tracked everything using the 36hr half life DNP excel spreadsheet:

I found my sweet-spot with the least uncomfortableness and most fat burning was around 1600mg-1700mg of DNP in my bloodstream, so according to this picture I was averaging closer to 625mg than closer to 1G. I started the cycle by preloading on day 1 w/ 1 gram and day 2 with 1 gram, then stayed at 500, 625 or 750mg for the rest of the cycle, each day my dose differed based on how late I woke up or how I was feeling. I tried to spread the doses out as much as possible. I never went back up to 1 gram ED gram after the DNP was built up in my blood. 1666141129818.png
the highest blood-level I hit was 1900mg. I never really even felt like I was gonna die or overheat or anything, I was just constantly sweating, I had a fan on high speed point at me and my bed sheets were still soaked in 3 minutes. I couldn't really leave my house or go to my college classes because I would be soaked in sweat by the time I got there. The only time i felt uncomfortably hot was when I was sleeping.

I cant even imagine what going over 2000mg+ dnp in your blood stream feels like, I would never do 1gram for more than 3 days in a row

Does anyone happen to know the average amount of time for a confirmation email and/or delivery recently from NB?

I ordered on Monday. Recent comments sound like he has been improving communication, but figured I'd ask.

Does anyone happen to know the average amount of time for a confirmation email and/or delivery recently from NB?

I ordered on Monday. Recent comments sound like he has been improving communication, but figured I'd ask.
It used to be 3 weeks. Average t/a now is 7-10 days.

Just an update. Never received an email, however, I received my pack exactly 7 days after payment.

Can already tell dosing is accurate and would definitely say that NB is GTG.

does anyone know how long you should wait in between cycles ?
At least 2 weeks, but I think the general rule of thumb is that time on = time off. That being said I would never do more than 3 weeks straight taking DNP and I'd probably take a whole month off after doing that just to make sure nothing is getting too stressed.

On the other hand some people seem to run this stuff for a month straight, drop it for a week, then go on for another month and somehow don't drop dead so... use your best judgement I suppose

ordered October 18 arrived on the 24th, ive done 1 gram so far and im starting to sweat a lot. pleased so far. Starting weight 215 lbs will update in 2 weeks.

ordered October 18 arrived on the 24th, ive done 1 gram so far and im starting to sweat a lot. pleased so far. Starting weight 215 lbs will update in 2 weeks.
Be cared if this is your first cycle. A gram is a lot to do in a short amount of time for someone new

I just placed an order on October 23rd and received it today on the 27th. Incredible. My only concern is the pills look ever so slightly a lighter shade of yellow than the last batch I received a few weeks back (after the reshipping fiasco). The time before that they were an even lighter shade of yellow and they turned out to be bunk sooo... I'm now looking on here now to see if anyone has experience yet with the latest stuff being shipped out late october.

Just an update. Never received an email, however, I received my pack exactly 7 days after payment.

Can already tell dosing is accurate and would definitely say that NB is GTG.
How many mg you taking and how many days in to notice that they seem legit? Just a little concerned because they are a slightly lighter shade of yellow than the last batch I got like a month ago after the reshipment. The time before that they were an even lighter shade of yellow and turned out to be bunk, so I'm wondering if these are possibly weaker than the previous batch I got which were a bit darker.

Yeah, I'm with everyone else. If you received on the 24th and by the 25th did a full gram already, then I'm not quite sure you are alive right now. Please post letting us know you are still around and cut your dose to 0.25 grams daily max.

Yeah, I'm with everyone else. If you received on the 24th and by the 25th did a full gram already, then I'm not quite sure you are alive right now. Please post letting us know you are still around and cut your dose to 0.25 grams daily max.
It SHOULD be (relatively) safe to dose 1g the first couple days so long as you know you aren't allergic. Peak levels at a 400mg / day dose are over 1,000mg. Now if you're dosing 1g for like 5 days straight that would put you at like a 2700mg accumulated dose. That's when you could potentially start having some problems, especially if you are on the smaller side. That's why I've always been a fan of starting higher to get your levels up faster, then once they are up, tapering down the dosage to keep it kind of constant rather than continuing to escalate it. Of course this only makes sense if you are already familiar with the batch you are using. I'd never just take 1g right off the bat unless I'd already tried it.

i am fine! I do 1 gram days 1 and 2 to preload, then back down to 500 mg for 3 more days for a short cycle, lost 6 pounds in 5 days without even dieting: 215 lbs ---> 209lbs