Nutraburn

Website is kinda confusing, I submitted payment with BTC but didn't receive a confirmation email. I do have an order #. Is this normal?

Last order 13 days. Placed a recent order and looks like it'll be a week, pretty quick.

Normal. I've emailed him a few times after and he Said it went thru so now I sit and wait. Always shows up.
Hm, which email did you use? The one he has listed on his website keeps coming back as undeliverable (the skyfxm.net email)

I’ve read through the thread so I know to be patient. I have tried to place an order 6 days ago and no response- is that pretty normal ? I would be a new client. No sweat over the wait if this is normal but if he has replied to anyone else in this forum in the last week could you maybe DM me his email as I wonder if I have the right one?

I’ve read through the thread so I know to be patient. I have tried to place an order 6 days ago and no response- is that pretty normal ? I would be a new client. No sweat over the wait if this is normal but if he has replied to anyone else in this forum in the last week could you maybe DM me his email as I wonder if I have the right one?
Nutraburn@tutanota.com. Just go through the website, it's easy and he doesn't chk emails often.

I never received any email confirmation for my order or email period but my product showed up a few days after ordering.

If y’all aren’t getting the confirmation email, are you checking spam? Mine ALWAYS goes to spam so I know where to look now.

Glad he is back on his game. Ordered and arrived a little under 2 weeks.

If y’all aren’t getting the confirmation email, are you checking spam? Mine ALWAYS goes to spam so I know where to look now.

Yep, checked spam. Emailed him about the problem. He responded every time, professionally, even though each time it took a few days.

Yep didn’t have anything in spam either but like I said order showed up no issues. Got it way faster than I expected too so I never even emailed him to see. I think it was 3 or 4 days to my door from ordering just before Christmas which was shockingly fast.

I had purchased some back in January. It didn’t feel as strong this time. I thought I’d check his page and noticed he had written a note saying there was a moisture issue and he would refund or reship because he had fixed the problem.

I’m impressed with how he handled it. He could have easily not mentioned it to everyone else. I emailed him and less than a day he had sent me tracking.

Good customer service and can’t wait to use the new stuff.

I had purchased some back in January. It didn’t feel as strong this time. I thought I’d check his page and noticed he had written a note saying there was a moisture issue and he would refund or reship because he had fixed the problem.

I’m impressed with how he handled it. He could have easily not mentioned it to everyone else. I emailed him and less than a day he had sent me tracking.

Good customer service and can’t wait to use the new stuff.
I actually ordered at the time he discovered the moisture issue and subsequently underdosed caps. He reached out and shipped new package asap, he's really improved his communication and TA.

I actually ordered at the time he discovered the moisture issue and subsequently underdosed caps. He reached out and shipped new package asap, he's really improved his communication and TA.
i ordered from him before the moisture issue was discovered. something went wrong with usps scanning my zip code wrong with the way he ships the packages, so my pack kept getting redirected. he reshipped and same thing happened to the reshipment. then he reshipped again and that one was shipped after he fixed the moisture issue and arrived with no problems.

the 2 packs that kept getting redirected eventually showed up, so now i have 2 extra bottles with the moisture issue

i ordered from him before the moisture issue was discovered. something went wrong with usps scanning my zip code wrong with the way he ships the packages, so my pack kept getting redirected. he reshipped and same thing happened to the reshipment. then he reshipped again and that one was shipped after he fixed the moisture issue and arrived with no problems.

the 2 packs that kept getting redirected eventually showed up, so now i have 2 extra bottles with the moisture issue
If you haven't, open both bottles and pour them on a plate. If any are stuck together, gently pull apart. I was able to pull them all apart without any busting open.

Per email, the 250s are underdosed by 33%, 125mg by 17%. As long as the caps don't break, they can still be used.