Nutraburn

i bulked back up to 212 now and im going to do another mini cut down to 205 this time, im just gonna keep doing one week mini cuts and a few days of refeed/glycogen-buildup until i have abs at 195 lbs ! this drug is amazing and safe, im separating the dosing time throughout the day and tracking my blood-level buildup and listening to my body. Im taking with anti-histamine so no allergic reactions either.

My only concern is the pills look ever so slightly a lighter shade of yellow than the last batch I received a few weeks back (after the reshipping fiasco). The time before that they were an even lighter shade of yellow and they turned out to be bunk sooo... I'm now looking on here now to see if anyone has experience yet with the latest stuff being shipped out late october.
I also noticed this, however im sweating fine and smell like sulfur and losing weight, maybe he slightly decreased the dosing? im not sure. its definitely not bunk like that august batch stuff.

i am fine! I do 1 gram days 1 and 2 to preload, then back down to 500 mg for 3 more days for a short cycle, lost 6 pounds in 5 days without even dieting: 215 lbs ---> 209lbs
Glad it's working well for you. Many people say it makes you tired. But I am able to cardio without issue at the gym. I just wanted your thoughts about that?

Glad it's working well for you. Many people say it makes you tired. But I am able to cardio without issue at the gym. I just wanted your thoughts about that?
i have no problems doing cardio, i think doing cardio is mostly mental power anyways its not hard. DNP at higher doses only affects my strength and number of reps i can do for bodybuilding movements.

Last edited:
update:
210lbs--> 203 lbs
5 day cycle
day 1: 1.25 grams
day 2: 750
day 3: 500
day 4: 500
day 5: 500

sides: sweating, shitty smell

this stuff is really magic holy fuck. lost 32 pounds of fat in 1.5 months lmfao. cheat code for natural bodybuilders.

Every short cycle i do im learning more and more each time about dosage timing, how i should train, what supplements work best, what food work best, how to rebound from it... etc. its just getting too easy brah :D

I think almost every UFC fighter has to be taking DNP for their insane weight cuts especially since its not on the list of banned substances. I wonder if any of them buy from nutra ;)

Last edited:
not having a job also helps when taking DNP, glad i found this shit while im still in college. i have fuck all to do all day lol. i just sit in my room sweating my balls off, smelling like shit, playing videos games and get shredded with no stress. easy life. I cant imagine working a job and being on DNP, would probably have to take a break to do it. the worst part for me is how smelly and sticky you get.

not having a job also helps when taking DNP, glad i found this shit while im still in college. i have fuck all to do all day lol. i just sit in my room sweating my balls off, smelling like shit, playing videos games and get shredded with no stress. easy life. I cant imagine working a job and being on DNP, would probably have to take a break to do it. the worst part for me is how smelly and sticky you get.
I would only do 125 mg daily. And after a week I would definitely be clammy with a moist shirt. So, yes, sitting at a job all day definitely would get my back and the shirt wet. Not enough to really smell.

So you can work a job on this. You would just have to reduce your intake. The weight loss would be slower, but it would still exist.

It actually was my first cycle lol.

I tracked everything using the 36hr half life DNP excel spreadsheet:

I found my sweet-spot with the least uncomfortableness and most fat burning was around 1600mg-1700mg of DNP in my bloodstream, so according to this picture I was averaging closer to 625mg than closer to 1G. I started the cycle by preloading on day 1 w/ 1 gram and day 2 with 1 gram, then stayed at 500, 625 or 750mg for the rest of the cycle, each day my dose differed based on how late I woke up or how I was feeling. I tried to spread the doses out as much as possible. I never went back up to 1 gram ED gram after the DNP was built up in my blood. View attachment 174315
the highest blood-level I hit was 1900mg. I never really even felt like I was gonna die or overheat or anything, I was just constantly sweating, I had a fan on high speed point at me and my bed sheets were still soaked in 3 minutes. I couldn't really leave my house or go to my college classes because I would be soaked in sweat by the time I got there. The only time i felt uncomfortably hot was when I was sleeping.

I cant even imagine what going over 2000mg+ dnp in your blood stream feels like, I would never do 1gram for more than 3 days in a row
That's so reckless....

You still alive bro? Seriously?

Anyway I just placed an order we’ll see how long it takes with the holidays to get here. No big rush so we shall see.

You still alive bro? Seriously?

Anyway I just placed an order we’ll see how long it takes with the holidays to get here. No big rush so we shall see.
Order placed Saturday and package landed yesterday on Wednesday. Super fast t/a especially this time of year. No email communication but that’s fine no big deal. We’ll see how the product is soon.