Nutraburn

I am almost done with my newest round and what a huge difference. The new stuff he sent is way way better. I felt super hot and exhausted. Feels like the first time when I started my first round. I was dropping a pound a day. Now I’ve met my goal.

Thanks nutraburn for fixing the issue!

I am almost done with my newest round and what a huge difference. The new stuff he sent is way way better. I felt super hot and exhausted. Feels like the first time when I started my first round. I was dropping a pound a day. Now I’ve met my goal.

Thanks nutraburn for fixing the issue!

What’s your stats and dosage?

Can anyone vouch for nutra's feb/march 2023 shipments? I dont want to risk getting a under-dosed stuff like i did back in september/october 2022. Im looking to run high doses so i want to make sure the dosing is right

Can anyone vouch for nutra's feb/march 2023 shipments? I dont want to risk getting a under-dosed stuff like i did back in september/october 2022. Im looking to run high doses so i want to make sure the dosing is right
Nutraburns moisture and underdosed issues were in January. He reshipped me and others affected replacement packs towards the end of Jan.

I haven't used it yet, but if there was a problem with future caps it would be on the site as he's good about PSAs. There's no reason to question Feb and March orders.

Does DNP have a shelf life? Ordered and got some in from him recently (great T/T btw), but not sure if I'll end up needing it after all. Will it be good even years from now?

Good stuff, reordering some more for my summer cut trying to get abs for the first time in my life. Would it be be beneficial to take a Aromatase inhibitor while on DNP to counter act all the estrogenic shit that is being released from the fat leaving my body?

Good stuff, reordering some more for my summer cut trying to get abs for the first time in my life. Would it be be beneficial to take a Aromatase inhibitor while on DNP to counter act all the estrogenic shit that is being released from the fat leaving my body?
No that is a bad idea if you don’t have high estrogen, just hydrate and get your electrolytes in. There’s a pretty good thread on here and Reddit on what supps/vitamins to take while on DNP and how to train and manage sides. Start low