Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

….all but the most unstable peptides, by simply keeping it at refrigerator temps.

At least according to data from the USP, the organization of pharmaceutical experts whose guidelines the FDA follows for all things related to drugs.
thx. was my understanding of it, but any time the topic is brought up, there is a lot of conflicting info. my experience up until this point, is just with growth and HCG, both of which have always remain effective up to a year sealed in back of my fridge.

i think this subject is beaten in to the ground at this point, fridge it is.

I'm sure ur top 3%, I just got back from the beach and got endless compliments the whole time. The general public looks pathetic nowadays.
Nice that you got complimented etc.
But calling people pathetic because they don't look the way you do is a bit much.
I am sure you and others will disagree with this.
Everyone has got different priorities, needs and passions.
Yours is to train and keep fit.
I may appreciate it because I do it.
However, for me, as long as you try to be reasonably healthy, not harm yourself and others, the physical/cosmetic aspect you are talking about is not something that would lead me to call someone pathetic.

thx. was my understanding of it, but any time the topic is brought up, there is a lot of conflicting info. my experience up until this point, is just with growth and HCG, both of which have always remain effective up to a year sealed in back of my fridge.

i think this subject is beaten in to the ground at this point, fridge it is.

I spent hours building up the graphs, charts. citations, and links ready to go to war over this, then I thought, wtf do I care, lol. I'll present the conclusions. take it or leave it. If someone asks nicely I might lay it down, other wise go ahead and stick to your fervent belief that you're accomplishing something other than risking far more degradation than the preservation you'd gain under even ideal lab freezer -20c conditions (which you don't have). None of the peptides we deal with are of the "unstable" type. The loss in refrigerated conditions over a year is less than 1% of potency and there's zero risk of freeze/thaw cycling damage.

I spent hours building up the graphs, charts. citations, and links ready to go to war over this, then I thought, wtf do I care, lol. I'll present the conclusions. take it or leave it. If someone asks nicely I might lay it down, other wise go ahead and stick to your fervent belief that you're accomplishing something other than risking far more degradation than the preservation you'd gain under even ideal lab freezer -20c conditions (which you don't have). None of the peptides we deal with are of the "unstable" type. The loss in refrigerated conditions over a year is less than 1% of potency and there's zero risk of freeze/thaw cycling damage.

You're wrong.

street pounds yes, lab cannabis/hemp industry pounds, no.

that was only 2 out of about 10 different compounds many more still average 8-9 ml. on a kit that's 1-2 full 10ml vials.

also its not about being spoiled its about purchasing what @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals claims theyre selling. dont call it 10ml if its not 10ml.

Been homebrewing for 2 decades now, for the most part its not worth the time investment as cheap as these sources are now. That doesnt pardon any of these sources for shorting volumes. i still dont understand the white knighting of any source on this board. Also there's sources now proving just as high quality but not bullshitting us on fill volumes.
What QSC does not realize is that a lot of the members here on Meso are principled Men.....they want to be treated with respect. If he would just be kind and polite......apologize for underfilling the vials.....then take corrective action and make sure the vials are in fact 10.0 ml's by slightly overfilling them, like perhaps to 10.3 ml's on his peristaltic pump - which he claims he uses (in this thread he claims they use a peristaltic pump)....there would be a statistically significant increase in sales volume (p < .05). How can Tracy not want a statistically significant increase in sales volume ??

Tracy do the right thing and fix the fill volume on your vials to 10.3 ml's. You are just shooting yourself in the foot by the way you are treating your customers.

What QSC does not realize is that a lot of the members here on Meso are principled Men.....they want to be treated with respect. If he would just be kind and polite......apologize for underfilling the vials.....then take corrective action and make sure the vials are in fact 10.0 ml's by slightly overfilling them, like perhaps to 10.3 ml's on his peristaltic pump - which he claims he uses (in this thread he claims they use a peristaltic pump)....there would be a statistically significant increase in sales volume (p < .05). How can Tracy not want a statistically significant increase in sales volume ??

Tracy do the right thing and fix the fill volume on your vials to 10.3 ml's. You are just shooting yourself in the foot by the way you are treating your customers.
QSC is the type of source to stick a knife in your neck with a friendly smile on his face

DexaFit says I’m off the scale for leanness, elite even, top 1% for body comp…

for my age ; ) ~7% bf.
I had a dexa scan done a few weeks ago and it told me I was 7.6% reality was about 12. But they are a great tool if you do them consistently you can track your lean mass growth to.fatloss ratio target where you are the leanest where your fat is..

You are right I was just at the grocery store and I wasn't judging but I was thinking dang.. we have a problem

I was just shopping and noticed most people can't even walk normally. It's like 80% of the population is straight up handicapped. Movement of the most basic kind has become an ordeal they have to struggle through. Even a lot of guys in their 20s walk like they just got off the couch for the first time in a month.