Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

It's great to see the sudden vigor in these posts when it's the first of the month and @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals weiner doggos got paid nourished.
dachshund-puppies-19-1.jpg
Nato propaganda without any proof .

From all the posts till now this is how it plays in my head:

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals sees the potential sales of Tesofensine and sources for the material. It gets a quote from a supplier that is low, but since it's a new compound in the market and the law of market skimming is strong, it chooses to start sourcing it.

@Liska obtains a sample and it sends it to @janoshik and upon testing it it comes back as not tesofensine.

Liska sees an opportunity to bash QSC in the open and gain some of the lost market share after the launch of finished oils from QSC with the option to deliver domestic on ridiculous lower prices compared to his, and decides to give it a go, presenting it as safeguarding for the community.

After much back and forth QSC contacts various suppliers and confirms that although the chemical he sources is in fact tesofensine, there are 2 (or more) methods of producing it and the final compound may have the chemical structure of tesofensine but probably not the same (or zero for that matter) bio availability. We are waiting the second testing from the sample that Liska has send.
In the meantime Bob, James, Winston (names are changed) and a few other guys spew hate or love for QSC.

Liska still thinks that attacking a competitor source is going to generate more revenue by steering potential customers to him, name calling as shill, stupid or worst anyone that raises a different opinion not understanding the basic rule of marketing that nobody loves the retard that spews hate even if it has merit.

Onward lads!

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF
i don't think anyone who is buying from catcafe is going to be considering QSC as an alternative source......

i think liska is absolutely bashing QSC for this product because they have been caught out before selling a fake product. liskas motives behind doing so are not really relevant here, as you're now basically saying jano is complicit in supplying a fake test. QSC have no issue with jano when the test shows their product is what is claims to be, so, the fact remains. the product sold was not the product advertised until such times as QSC can provide evidence from a mutually accepted 3rd party, e.g jano, that the product they are selling is as advertised.

this thread is a fox news special in deflection and bullshit with zero actual objective rebuttal.

i don't think anyone who is buying from catcafe is going to be considering QSC as an alternative source......

i think liska is absolutely bashing QSC for this product because they have been caught out before selling a fake product. liskas motives behind doing so are not really relevant here, as you're now basically saying jano is complicit in supplying a fake test. QSC have no issue with jano when the test shows their product is what is claims to be, so, the fact remains. the product sold was not the product advertised until such times as QSC can provide evidence from a mutually accepted 3rd party, e.g jano, that the product they are selling is as advertised.

this thread is a fox news special in deflection and bullshit with zero actual objective rebuttal.
Oh trust me when you get virtually the same mainstream product for 1/5th of the price yes they will consider switching suppliers. Do you think the average non retarted AAS user is brand loyal? We are talking illicit drugs here that are somewhat checked.

As for jano I never said or implied that he is complicit to something he is just a lab for testing, nothing more or less.

But let's get real Liska spends as much time in his own thread as in bashing or starting shit in qsc thread and that telling something. I am not defending anyone in this particular matter, even if QSC was given the wrong compound he is still responsible for it and to be frank demanding a $500 test for each and everyone customer in order to refund $60 is absurd and bad for business since from now on everyone will order common items that are already tested/used by others first and stray away from exotic shit like tensofensine (that has a huge potential imho as a triple reuptake inhibitor)

Tesofensine is priced at $60/10g, $220/50g and $330/100g by @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, which is suspiciously far below the quote of roughly $200/g I received from my own sources, who just laughed at their pricing saying I should test it because it'll be 100% fake. Noticing the questions about Tesofensine testing in QSC's thread going unanswered and the 380usd per labtest making this unlikely to get exposed anytime soon, I acquired a sample in a way that will hopefully protect me from the retaliation via doxxing attempts and other means I'm fully expecting.

Whatever all the components in this sample are, none of them are even close to Tesofensine as the analysis report I have attached as a .pdf shows:

White powder in plastic bag
Expected MW: 327.11 (M)
As per formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Found: several migrating peaks with no related masses, MH+ mass search yielded no results
Unknown compound

View attachment 250486

The reason I've waited until now to post this thread was that I wanted to verify that legitimate, high quality Tesofensine raws did indeed exist for a price that exceeds its factory price, so here's that test report including the raw data: https://janoshik.com/tests/26914-Tesofensine_5301_WKZBWCVBXR7A

Thanks to everyone who helped and to @janoshik for always setting up these non-standard tests and explaining the results in such detail that the time this consumes probably consumes any potential profit as well.
Wow, and to think as a new member here I would want Test. Thanks friend.

Would be cool if others did the test not a source.
Not saying this is fake just that a source could damage the other source by ordering raws and sending in something else for testing .
But the price of testing and the not so popular chemical also make it a good item to use for selective scamming .
Another bad test surfaced with also a rare raw (deus incident) but that was also a source .
People who send in raws always end up on point .
Curious what others think is qsc scaming?
I contacted Janoshik yesterday to prepare for some testing when/if I do decide to test my first order. I'm a new member but have been in the game many years ago, just trying to make my mind on a source.

Wouldn't it be better to test raws before selling or making product so there are no questions about integrity?

But let's get real Liska spends as much time in his own thread as in bashing or starting shit in qsc thread
A true scholar of the patented QSC "hopefully noone can check my lies" strategy.
pppp.png

I am not defending anyone in this particular matter, even if QSC was given the wrong compound he is still responsible for it and to be frank demanding a $500 test for each and everyone customer in order to refund $60 is absurd and bad for business since from now on everyone will order common items that are already tested/used by others first and stray away from exotic shit like tensofensine (that has a huge potential imho as a triple reuptake inhibitor)
Once again, if he actually insists on hiding behind his shitty company policy of forcing everyone to pay for the labtest which effectively protects him from having to give refunds in all cases where labtesting cost > product cost (probably all of them), I'm going to cover every single of their customers labtests. If the product really was Tesofensine, this would cost only 120USD per customer since Janoshik does have a reference sample to check against, but since their dollar store shit doesn't even show up on a HPLC, it won't be that easy or cheap. Keep in mind that the entire cost of fixing this mess for all QSC customers is probably about an hourly wage for the rep that he's fighting tooth and nail not to give up.

@godsgifttoearth As mentioned, I could have easily kept my name off the lab report and have someone else post it to avoid the QSC kennel club counterattack and instead spend my time 'minding my own business' but that leads down a road where the words 'harm prevention' are just a faint memory of the past like anaboliclabs, at which point Meso is better off dead.

A true scholar of the patented QSC "hopefully noone can check my lies" strategy.
View attachment 251153

Once again, if he actually insists on hiding behind his shitty company policy of forcing everyone to pay for the labtest which effectively protects him from having to give refunds in all cases where labtesting cost > product cost (probably all of them), I'm going to cover every single of their customers labtests. If the product really was Tesofensine, this would cost only 120USD per customer since Janoshik does have a reference sample to check against, but since their dollar store shit doesn't even show up on a HPLC, it won't be that easy or cheap. Keep in mind that the entire cost of fixing this mess for all QSC customers is probably about an hourly wage for the rep that he's fighting tooth and nail not to give up.

@godsgifttoearth As mentioned, I could have easily kept my name off the lab report and have someone else post it to avoid the QSC kennel club counterattack and instead spend my time 'minding my own business' but that leads down a road where the words 'harm prevention' are just a faint memory of the past like anaboliclabs, at which point Meso is better off dead.
They are so cheap they don't even have labels what did you expect !?

How do you explain that you have your own post count of qsc more than all together you have from all people in your own thread about your lets call it SHOP? Just interested
I guess this is what is known as deflection.

@Ilovetren94 I just scrolled your posts and the vast, vast majority of your 444 posts have been in the qsc thread. Without actually counting and doing the math, I would say that 90-95% of your posts are in the qsc thread and you've had propensity to fight, bullshit or flat out lie about those who have had a problem or don't like the way qsc does business.

You're a known qsc dickrider who has been called out by name in the past.

To anyone who doubts what I'm saying, click on this dickhead's name, then click on messages and you can see for yourself.

That's the thing about meso. None of our posts are deleted and we can go back and see who is full of shit.

I guess this is what is known as deflection.

@Ilovetren94 I just scrolled your posts and the vast, vast majority of your 444 posts have been in the qsc thread. Without actually counting and doing the math, I would say that 90-95% of your posts are in the qsc thread and you've had propensity to fight, bullshit or flat out lie about those who have had a problem or don't like the way qsc does business.

You're a known qsc dickrider who has been called out by name in the past.

To anyone who doubts what I'm saying, click on this dickhead's name, then click on messages and you can see for yourself.

That's the thing about meso. None of our posts are deleted and we can go back and see who is full of shit.
Idiot, I know you wish I have majority posts in liska thread but no,I ll never buy overpriced gear. And yes I got majority posts in qsc with simple reason, I am buying there all the time and as much you cuck and your hotwife liska hate it,it is not going going to change that for 99% forum members. You can insult as much as you want. Gfy

I was going to say like CNN but yes, lot of valid points here.

Idiot, I know you wish I have majority posts in liska thread but no,I ll never buy overpriced gear. And yes I got majority posts in qsc with simple reason, I am buying there all the time and as much you cuck and your hotwife liska hate it,it is not going going to change that for 99% forum members. You can insult as much as you want. Gfy
I don't give a fuck who your stupid ass buys from, bud. Just kind of funny that you have the balls to call out liska with your lie that he has more posts in the qsc thread than his own when, in fact, you have many more posts than he does is that thread. You have proven yourself to be a hypocritical idiot.

I don't give a fuck who your stupid ass buys from, bud. Just kind of funny that you have the balls to call out liska with your lie that he has more posts in the qsc thread than his own when, in fact, you have many more posts than he does is that thread. You have proven yourself to be a hypocritical idiot.
Do you clean her up as well after bull do the job?

OK, just WTF?
Why is this still in the latest price sheet if there is any questions about the quality?
Seems even temporary removal until this is sorted would show good faith.
View attachment 250993

Teso orders weren't accepted since.
The price list is not updated.

OK, lets take a look at the latest price list, see if teso is still listed.

Screenshot_2023-02-01_10-41-07.png

Yep, still there. Is the teso just too profitable to remove from the price list until this is sorted out?

And why do other other products get crossed out, but not the teso? Quarterly profits for the shareholders, lol?

Screenshot_2023-02-01_10-41-43.png

So only when a product is sold out like the deca and primo, the price sheet gets updated? When the quality/safety of a product is in question, as long as it's in stock, it remains in the price sheet as available?

Guess we'll just have to take you word for it when you said you were no longer taking orders for it.

Possibly too busy with business, here let me FTFY.

Screenshot_2023-02-01_10-41-07-FTFY.png

Last edited:
OK, lets take a look at the latest price list, see if teso is still listed.

View attachment 251165

Yep, still there. Is the teso just too profitable to remove from the price list until this is sorted out?

And why do other other products get crossed out, but not the teso? Quarterly profits for the shareholders, lol?

View attachment 251167

So only when a product is sold out like the deca and primo, the price sheet gets updated? When the quality/safety of a product is in question, as long as it's in stock, it remains in the price sheet as available?

Guess we'll just have to take you word for it when you said you were no longer taking orders for it.
Feel free to find a single customer that was allowed to order tesofensine since then, so yes you have to take my word or do your own research if you don't believe it

Feel free to find a single customer that was allowed to order tesofensine since then, so yes you have to take my word or do your own research if you don't believe it
It's not a matter of believing you or not, this is about you doing the right thing like any other good source here would, and removing it from the price list until this is sorted out.

Doing so would at least show you have some integrity as a source. Unless you really don't give a shit?

It's not a matter of believing you or not, this is about you doing the right thing like any other good source here would, and removing it from the price list until this is sorted out.

Doing so would at least show you have some integrity as a source. Unless you really don't give a shit?
Yes kinda I don't give a shit about this drama, I am not doing politics. Don't look at it on the list if it makes you feel better, I already answered about this subject.
You guys have enough time to discuss this subjects for hours, I don't.

Do you clean her up as well after bull do the job?
As long as you have a face, qsc will always have the best seat in the house.

It's hilarious that y'all try to pretend like I'm shilling for liska when I've never done anything that resembled that.

Meanwhile, y'all eating qsc's ass in front of everyone for the entire time that you've been a member of meso. And then you're stupid enough to try and call me a shill.

Your attempt at reverse psychology is pathetic.

Back