Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Identifying a legit pharma HCG labtest can be difficult due to the abundance of MSD Pregnyl counterfeits, so answering this properly will require a bit of a scavenger hunt. @SkankHunt you remember any tests of Choriomon or non-indian pharma HCG from recent years? Indian pharma HCG has tested abysmal but someone is finally sending Zyhcg to Janoshik these days, which should have the best chance among indian pharma HCG products.

Should the legitimacy of Janoshik's HCG testing method/accuracy genuinely become a point of concern, I'll buy some rather expensive HCG from the german pharmacy and send that for testing in its original sealed box, but as multiple vendors had tested HCG Livzon back when it was affordable, I do consider that decent evidence.

Mine tested 10.000iu the same way QSC's tested 5000iu (or above, don't recall) via chinese testing, which converted to exactly 7000iu via Janoshik's method. I tested six vials just to make sure of that and the variance was almost non-existent.

I get reports about red welts from my HCG sometimes as well, which can be for several reasons such as improper depth on subq injections, improper storage of the product (see how fragile that is in my thread about degradation testing HCG) or using an insufficient amount of liquid for reconstitution (1ml or less) resulting in too high a concentration of HCG in the solution, especially because many customers think they were previously using 5000iu HCG (which could have been just 2500-3000iu) and basing their idea of how much liquid should be fine for them on that erroneous assumption.
I’ve tested two samples of the Bayer/Zydus HCG from India. Two separate batches tested at 1500/5000iu. I also tested 2 generics from other Chinese suppliers that were 500/5000iu and 750/5000iu. I don’t recall seeing a test for Choriomon or MSD Pregnyl ever. Most feedback has been “my balls are full so it’s working”. Only Pharma brand I’ve seen test well consistently was Livzon.

I’ve tested two samples of the Bayer/Zydus HCG from India. Two separate batches tested at 1500/5000iu. I also tested 2 generics from other Chinese suppliers that were 500/5000iu and 750/5000iu. I don’t recall seeing a test for Choriomon or MSD Pregnyl ever. Most feedback has been “my balls are full so it’s working”. Only Pharma brand I’ve seen test well consistently was Livzon.
I use the ovitrelle works good also .

Congratulations, you finally did some research and found out:
View attachment 251074

This is not true, though I did go straight to a trustworthy and knowledgeable source instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Are you planning to deny customer refunds once you find that singular testing method to technically qualify your shit as Tesofensine even if the product doesn't have the intended effect (or any at all)?

It's suuuper weird how pharmaceutical HCG by Livzon tests correctly at about 5000iu by Janoshik but then again they do give a fuck about quality and that makes them bad businessmen and they won't get Lambos. Scamming isn't even against the Meso rules! Exploiting the poor is just bloody good business.

Where do you even find this trash? I wouldn't be able to source such low quality raws even if I tried:
View attachment 251075

It's good to see you've regained your confidence now that you've found another gap of knowledge to hide in for a while.
Someone is upset ^^

Take a deep breath :D

tom-and-jerry-fight.gif

Do you know any raw source here that have the testing we have? We have more than 100 lab tests published in meso, and testing published every week by members, more than most of those sources you are talking about and still say ''we test very little? '' lol

Why yes I do. Hell, there is a U.S domestic source here who has more lab test than you. Raw sellers like you are the reason that good ugl test their raws. You are a habitual liar. But you know this. How could you not? YOU most certainly do not have a 100 lab test published here. For many many months upon your arrival you had very few lab test and they were done by customers. Had the French Meso group known that you would steal their lab reports and use it to sell things like your hgh for YEARS I guarantee they would have never publicly published it. That is what you do. You use the reports of others. It wasn’t until very recently that you started actually testing your products. You can guarantee that you will use those same reports for nearly two years or more.

Put it this way. You scammed a member and then saw that the same member you scammed had a good looking lab report from him testing ANOTHER SOURCE and you tried to claim it as your own. That’s how desperately pathetic you are. I had never seen anything so shady and should really make members question most of your lab reports that weren’t done directly by you.

Nothing I said wasn’t true. I said had this source been push to test all their products these threads would not have occurred. You now have half a dozen threads exactly like this one. Why, because your lack of testing. There’s no denying that.

Why yes I do. Hell, there is a U.S domestic source here who has more lab test than you. Raw sellers like you are the reason that good ugl test their raws. You are a habitual liar. But you know this. How could you not? YOU most certainly do not have a 100 lab test published here. For many many months upon your arrival you had very few lab test and they were done by customers. Had the French Meso group known that you would steal their lab reports and use it to sell things like your hgh for YEARS I guarantee they would have never publicly published it. That is what you do. You use the reports of others. It wasn’t until very recently that you started actually testing your products. You can guarantee that you will use those same reports for nearly two years or more.

Put it this way. You scammed a member and then saw that the same member you scammed had a good looking lab report from him testing ANOTHER SOURCE and you tried to claim it as your own. That’s how desperately pathetic you are. I had never seen anything so shady and should really make members question most of your lab reports that weren’t done directly by you.

Nothing I said wasn’t true. I said had this source been push to test all their products these threads would not have occurred. You now have half a dozen threads exactly like this one. Why, because your lack of testing. There’s no denying that.
Lies and bullshit :)

Wow the plot thickens I'm going to watch this play out. I'm starting to have my doubts about qsc. I'm looking into @godraw the next and up and coming raw supplier. He has good stuff saved about him and his testing is consistent. No drama. This is off putting to say the least. I belive qsc has shown their true colors. I'm starting to see where @Liska Is coming from. I re read the thread over several times and have seen it play out in my head. This is a Chinese communist who is scamming the capitalist American pigs. I don't have time for this shit fuck qsc. Thankyou Liska for bringing this to light. I wish I could have live streamed this. It is funny what janoshik do with the editing of my text with the gerbils. I can't risk my health. Commies are not to be trusted. I guess China has a problem with taking cooking oil from the swears and re using it so it's not to far fetched that this source has most definitely gone astray and is fucking us over. I will spend the extra money and go with God raw. HE may not speak good English but atleast he isn't a pretentious asshole like the Qingdao rep. Sorry for doubting you Liska and sorry for calling janoshik your butt buddy. I literally have mental disabilities and it's hard for me to comprehend sometimes. I don't take kindly to people ripping off the mentally ill. So fuck you qsc

Oh hell I lost more than hour reading this and came to my conclusion.
I will be called shill or rep or whatever if I say I only had good experience with qsc
I will be called qsc rep if I says this looks like completely bullshit,when one source constantly attacking another source "in order to save other people" just because other source is way cheaper.

If it was tested by someone not related to liska i would believe ok,but like this without any proof that it is even bought from qsc is funny. Only proof is that you said it and it could be sent anything. I can order now from liska,send soap for testing and say you are scamming.

And lets be honest. LISKA YOU ARE NOT SAINT that doing this just to help people,you are doing business here same as qsc. Because u cannot compete with their prices you can bash them 24/7 in order to scam someone to buy same thing just 10x price from you. If you really so much love people and doing all of this just because of them...than work for free...give them all cheaper..same as qsc..I would be happy to order from you if you can match prices and in my experience with qsc quality.

Give dislike if you think I am rep
Give laugh emoji if you think my name is actually tracy so I can confirm for myself I am 100% right.

I love tren makes very good points I'm autistic and confused even more. I guess we'll see how this plays out. Either liska or qsc is lying. I will say that liskas prices are outrageous. Which is why I'd never buy from her. I can Brew $300 of testosterone raws from qsc for a ten to twenty year supply at a gram to a half gram per week. That would cost over $7000 from liska. See that she has the motivation to start shit and fuck qsc over with one homebrew purchase from qsc she could lose out on $6200 in profit. Liska has motivation to fuck people over with her outrageous prices. Test shouldn't be more than$15 per vial. Really it should be $20 for 30ml and that is doubling more than doubling your money or more if you buy a kilo for $300 that would be still insane profit. And janoshik is known scammer do we remember his little incident where someone had the package sent back.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM LISKA. EVERYONE READING THIS PLEASE HOMEBREW. FUCK LISKA AND HER CAT PISS JUICE. SAVE YOUR MONEY HOMEBREWING IS SO EASY AND CHEAP. SUPPLIES ARE LITERALLY $100 AND RAWS DIRT CHEAP. WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH PREMADE. AND IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE QUALITY SEND THE RAWS PR OIL TO LAB4TOX. LETS BOYCOTT LISKA AND JANO BOTH HAVE BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO BE RIPPING US OF. QSC IS PUT ON PROBATION TILL THIS PANS OUT. I THINK ITS FUNNY LOSKA BRINGS THIS UP DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR. WE HAVE PLENTY OF RAW SUPPLIERS. SO PLEASE DONT PURCHASE FROM

THIS VERY WELL COULD BE A WELL ORCHESTRATED ATTEMPT BY JANOSHIK AND LISKA TO STEER PEOPLE AWAY FROM HOMEBREWING. IF WE ALL HOMEBREWED THEY WOULD BOTH BE BROKE. REALLY IF LISKA WAS FOR THE COMMUNITY AND DOING GOOD SHE HE OR WHATEVER THAT CAT PISS SELLER IS WOULD AT LEAST OFFER RAWS US DOMESTIC TO SAVE PEOPLE MONEY. LISKA ISNT A SAINT

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT LISKA IS TRYING TO STEER PEOPLE AWAY FROM HOMEBREW. AS ALL MY PURCHASES FROM YOU HAVE WORKED OUT. IS THERE A FINACIAL MOTIVATION BEHIND THIS.

If it was tested by someone not related to liska i would believe ok,but like this without any proof that it is even bought from qsc is funny. Only proof is that you said it and it could be sent anything. I can order now from liska,send soap for testing and say you are scamming.
You spent more than one hour reading this thread and yet you missed the QSC posts confirming literally that.

And lets be honest. LISKA YOU ARE NOT SAINT that doing this just to help people,you are doing business here same as qsc. Because u cannot compete with their prices you can bash them 24/7 in order to scam someone to buy same thing just 10x price from you.
You are rightfully worried about being called QSC's little weiner doggo as you're barking a bunch of lies looking for a petting by your master. QSC's main business on Meso is selling retail quantities of untested raw materials internationally, whereas mine is selling labtested finished products while avoiding shipping through any customs, we are about as far apart on Meso as two vendors can be in terms of target customers as well.

If you really so much love people and doing all of this just because of them...than work for free...give them all cheaper..same as qsc..I would be happy to order from you if you can match prices and in my experience with qsc quality.
I'll undercut their Tesofensine price by half and promise a similar labtest result but a superior experience with the Cat's Best cat litter you'll be receiving.

You spent more than one hour reading this thread and yet you missed the QSC posts confirming literally that.

You are rightfully worried about being called QSC's little weiner doggo as you're barking a bunch of lies looking for a petting by your master. QSC's main business on Meso is selling retail quantities of untested raw materials internationally, whereas mine is selling labtested finished products while avoiding shipping through any customs, we are about as far apart on Meso as two vendors can be in terms of target customers as well.

I'll undercut their Tesofensine price by half and promise a similar labtest result but a superior experience with the Cat's Best cat litter you'll be receiving.
What is genuinely wrong with you? Now,just because i completely disagree with the way you are attacking another source you claim I am doing that to be petted by qsc? You made more post on qsc than you have posts on your own thread

I love tren makes very good points I'm autistic and confused even more. I guess we'll see how this plays out. Either liska or qsc is lying. I will say that liskas prices are outrageous. Which is why I'd never buy from her. I can Brew $300 of testosterone raws from qsc for a ten to twenty year supply at a gram to a half gram per week. That would cost over $7000 from liska. See that she has the motivation to start shit and fuck qsc over with one homebrew purchase from qsc she could lose out on $6200 in profit. Liska has motivation to fuck people over with her outrageous prices. Test shouldn't be more than$15 per vial. Really it should be $20 for 30ml and that is doubling more than doubling your money or more if you buy a kilo for $300 that would be still insane profit. And janoshik is known scammer do we remember his little incident where someone had the package sent back.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM LISKA. EVERYONE READING THIS PLEASE HOMEBREW. FUCK LISKA AND HER CAT PISS JUICE. SAVE YOUR MONEY HOMEBREWING IS SO EASY AND CHEAP. SUPPLIES ARE LITERALLY $100 AND RAWS DIRT CHEAP. WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH PREMADE. AND IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE QUALITY SEND THE RAWS PR OIL TO LAB4TOX. LETS BOYCOTT LISKA AND JANO BOTH HAVE BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO BE RIPPING US OF. QSC IS PUT ON PROBATION TILL THIS PANS OUT. I THINK ITS FUNNY LOSKA BRINGS THIS UP DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR. WE HAVE PLENTY OF RAW SUPPLIERS. SO PLEASE DONT PURCHASE FROM

THIS VERY WELL COULD BE A WELL ORCHESTRATED ATTEMPT BY JANOSHIK AND LISKA TO STEER PEOPLE AWAY FROM HOMEBREWING. IF WE ALL HOMEBREWED THEY WOULD BOTH BE BROKE. REALLY IF LISKA WAS FOR THE COMMUNITY AND DOING GOOD SHE HE OR WHATEVER THAT CAT PISS SELLER IS WOULD AT LEAST OFFER RAWS US DOMESTIC TO SAVE PEOPLE MONEY. LISKA ISNT A SAINT

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT LISKA IS TRYING TO STEER PEOPLE AWAY FROM HOMEBREW. AS ALL MY PURCHASES FROM YOU HAVE WORKED OUT. IS THERE A FINACIAL MOTIVATION BEHIND THIS.
That is exactly my point. I just dont agree here abou janoshik. He is only one so far reliable as far as I know. Yes..it is expensive but to be honest i got no clue how expensive it is to have lab and all necessities to test it so i cant say anything against price...

About liska and qsc...it is like two neighbors have two shops,one is very cheap and one is very expensive. The cheap one will always have customers because its cheap,both selling same stuff and the one that is expensive need to attack cheap one in order to get some of his customers. Here is not about helping or "saving" people from bad steroids or whatever...its all who will get customers to buy from them. So liska here trying to get some customers from qsc here. Simple

It's necessary that you actually read the thread to have an informed opinion and contribute something of value. Even if you want to derail this thread by framing it as some kind of battle, you're currently contradicting both sides. In conclusion,
ROD-OVA-LOGO-SITO-SMALL.png

From all the posts till now this is how it plays in my head:

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals sees the potential sales of Tesofensine and sources for the material. It gets a quote from a supplier that is low, but since it's a new compound in the market and the law of market skimming is strong, it chooses to start sourcing it.

@Liska obtains a sample and it sends it to @janoshik and upon testing it it comes back as not tesofensine.

Liska sees an opportunity to bash QSC in the open and gain some of the lost market share after the launch of finished oils from QSC with the option to deliver domestic on ridiculous lower prices compared to his, and decides to give it a go, presenting it as safeguarding for the community.

After much back and forth QSC contacts various suppliers and confirms that although the chemical he sources is in fact tesofensine, there are 2 (or more) methods of producing it and the final compound may have the chemical structure of tesofensine but probably not the same (or zero for that matter) bio availability. We are waiting the second testing from the sample that Liska has send.
In the meantime Bob, James, Winston (names are changed) and a few other guys spew hate or love for QSC.

Liska still thinks that attacking a competitor source is going to generate more revenue by steering potential customers to him, name calling as shill, stupid or worst anyone that raises a different opinion not understanding the basic rule of marketing that nobody loves the retard that spews hate even if it has merit.

Onward lads!

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Back