Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Screen shots would be another nail in the coffin ⚰️ other than testing showing that this was indeed purchased from qsc. Screenshots are commonly accepted when outing someone. I mean you should have them still right @Liska.

Screenshots are not too much to ask for. I find screenshots to be a missing element. Since we have to wait for testing from Clyde this would be an immediate price of evidence. I don't know why your so offended by asking for screenshots. I have the right to ask because screenshots are a viable piece of evidence. Time is 1/30 1234 eastern standard time USA right now. So if you can post them that would be great. You have no reason not to. It would benefit all. I shouldn't be attacked for asking for some simple screenshots.

SCREENSHOTS PLEASE @Liska
No excuses

Screen shots would be another nail in the coffin ⚰️ other than testing showing that this was indeed purchased from qsc. Screenshots are commonly accepted when outing someone. I mean you should have them still right @Liska.

Screenshots are not too much to ask for. I find screenshots to be a missing element. Since we have to wait for testing from Clyde this would be an immediate price of evidence. I don't know why your so offended by asking for screenshots. I have the right to ask because screenshots are a viable piece of evidence. Time is 1/30 1234 eastern standard time USA right now. So if you can post them that would be great. You have no reason not to. It would benefit all. I shouldn't be attacked for asking for some simple screenshots.

SCREENSHOTS PLEASE @Liska
No excuses
I weep for the future

Does anybody have any experience with Guangdong Yunxing Biotechnology Co., Ltd? That’s who’s selling it for like a 1.78 a gram. They look like a reputable company to me but no I have not confirmed this price nor have I confirmed their reputation. And I never claimed or insinuated in any shape or form that confirmed the product or price I was just asking a hypothetical in an earlier post. I am flying to China in early April once these US airlines start up nonstop service to PVG again and will try to visit the company In person. I also have information on two US distributors that use Yunxing for other products so I might be able to make additional inquiries. Ultimately ofc, I agree this product does need more testing.

the thread is moving fast lol

Well some updates

I have done some inquiries about tesofensine from other factories, most of chinese factories provide two versions:

simple teso, cheap like our prices
complex teso, around $100-$150/g

I notice also that many cas numbers used for teso by factories, including 13739-02-1 (Diacerein)
195875-84-4
402856-42-2

Code:
https://www.chemicalbook.com/SupplyInfo_941268.htm

Code:
http://caigou.hao1828.com/caigou/Product/609280679908

现货供应 特索芬辛100g/袋 现货特索芬辛 13739-02-1量大从优​

销售价¥500.00
1675145882509.png
1675145914763.png
500 RMB for 100g which is 74 USD for 100g
Code:
https://www.huaxuejia.cn/goodsdes/402856-42-2
1675146018626.png

Shanghai Yuanye Biotech prices:

5g ¥380.0
25g ¥1220
100g ¥3280 (485 USD)

Code:
https://www.biomart.cn/product/s?wd=402856-42-2

1675146348318.png

Prices

1675146422906.png

Beijing Dehang Wuzhou Technology Co., Ltd.
25g 2516 RMB = (14 USD per gram)

So all that BS about people laughing on that price is completely non sense, it's the market price and it's the price that will be suggested to you at first by every seller and factory.

Indeed, they suggest also the expensive version, and I have a friend of mine (regular customer) doing some research for me from his raws suppliers and sent me screenshots:

1675146784094.png
1675146879028.png
1675146947014.png

So not sure if it worth the debate since no one here will be able to explain the difference, just because Jano testing didn't show it as what should be identified as tesofensine.

What could be nice, is to spend more bucks to identify what was the sample that Liska's friend sent, how similar to tesofesine, or should it be identified as cas number 13739-02-1

I think Jano can easily identify it using NMR or God knows what methods are used for identifying anonymous molecules, at lease the molecular formula and maybe with some more stereochemistery tests to identify the CAS number.

In the meantime I have identified the customer who sent the sample (paid by Liska), he agreed to send another sample to another testing facility in Europe in order to identify what is it.

That said, testing standards can be different, I have been in the previous experience for HCG, and you all know the mess that has been done because of that, still our HCG tests as 2500iu-3000iu at Jano and 5000-6000iu elsewhere, different standards can lead to different results, who is wrong and who is right, Einstein or Bohr? I don't give 2 fucks about this. I am a business man not a chemist, same as every shill and hater who has been here bashing us and spreading lies, and shilling for Liska..
I am not going to build my entire business model on a specific standard, even though I like Jano and its service, we will continue to use it, but we know very well we aren't selling you any fake shit and factories that I shared with you are reputable and has no reason to sell fake shit if the expensive one is available, if the teso was only $100-$150/g they will suggest it and we would have sell it at that price if it's so, more profit as we always look for the best quality to provide you at best prices, not looking to provide the cheapest at all costs.

All I see here in this thread a bunch of idiots shilling for Liska, famous for hating us, were hiding for months since no drama has been here: @MadBret @graciebjj @B Ware etc..
You guys are still pathetic and desesperate to make us look bad, but yeah keep trying, You just look more and more ridiculous and obvious haters.

Like @B Ware
Seriously:

For many years we have pushed sources to test their products. One of the few sources who doesn’t test or that test very little is QSC

Who are you expecting to believe this BS, do you really believe it?

Do you know any raw source here that have the testing we have? We have more than 100 lab tests published in meso, and testing published every week by members, more than most of those sources you are talking about and still say ''we test very little? '' lol

What a joke...

Any way that was a quick comment abour the subject, will keep you updated once the testing has been done.

Attachments

• 1675146841839.png
    1675146841839.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 85
the thread is moving fast lol

Well some updates

I have done some inquiries about tesofensine from other factories, most of chinese factories provide two versions:

simple teso, cheap like our prices
complex teso, around $100-$150/g

I notice also that many cas numbers used for teso by factories, including 13739-02-1 (Diacerein)
195875-84-4
402856-42-2

Code:
https://www.chemicalbook.com/SupplyInfo_941268.htm

Code:
http://caigou.hao1828.com/caigou/Product/609280679908

现货供应 特索芬辛100g/袋 现货特索芬辛 13739-02-1量大从优​

销售价¥500.00
View attachment 251050
View attachment 251051
500 RMB for 100g which is 74 USD for 100g
Code:
https://www.huaxuejia.cn/goodsdes/402856-42-2
View attachment 251052

Shanghai Yuanye Biotech prices:

5g ¥380.0
25g ¥1220
100g ¥3280 (485 USD)

Code:
https://www.biomart.cn/product/s?wd=402856-42-2

View attachment 251053

Prices

View attachment 251054

Beijing Dehang Wuzhou Technology Co., Ltd.
25g 2516 RMB = (14 USD per gram)

So all that BS about people laughing on that price is completely non sense, it's the market price and it's the price that will be suggested to you at first by every seller and factory.

Indeed, they suggest also the expensive version, and I have a friend of mine (regular customer) doing some research for me from his raws suppliers and sent me screenshots:

View attachment 251056
View attachment 251059
View attachment 251061

So not sure if it worth the debate since no one here will be able to explain the difference, just because Jano testing didn't show it as what should be identified as tesofensine.

What could be nice, is to spend more bucks to identify what was the sample that Liska's friend sent, how similar to tesofesine, or should it be identified as cas number 13739-02-1

I think Jano can easily identify it using NMR or God knows what methods are used for identifying anonymous molecules, at lease the molecular formula and maybe with some more stereochemistery tests to identify the CAS number.

In the meantime I have identified the customer who sent the sample (paid by Liska), he agreed to send another sample to another testing facility in Europe in order to identify what is it.

That said, testing standards can be different, I have been in the previous experience for HCG, and you all know the mess that has been done because of that, still our HCG tests as 2500iu-3000iu at Jano and 5000-6000iu elsewhere, different standards can lead to different results, who is wrong and who is right, Einstein or Bohr? I don't give 2 fucks about this. I am a business man not a chemist, same as every shill and hater who has been here bashing us and spreading lies, and shilling for Liska..
I am not going to build my entire business model on a specific standard, even though I like Jano and its service, we will continue to use it, but we know very well we aren't selling you any fake shit and factories that I shared with you are reputable and has no reason to sell fake shit if the expensive one is available, if the teso was only $100-$150/g they will suggest it and we would have sell it at that price if it's so, more profit as we always look for the best quality to provide you at best prices, not looking to provide the cheapest at all costs.

All I see here in this thread a bunch of idiots shilling for Liska, famous for hating us, were hiding for months since no drama has been here: @MadBret @graciebjj @B Ware etc..
You guys are still pathetic and desesperate to make us look bad, but yeah keep trying, You just look more and more ridiculous and obvious haters.

Like @B Ware
Seriously:

Who are you expecting to believe this BS, do you really believe it?

Do you know any raw source here that have the testing we have? We have more than 100 lab tests published in meso, and testing published every week by members, more than most of those sources you are talking about and still say ''we test very little? '' lol

What a joke...

Any way that was a quick comment abour the subject, will keep you updated once the testing has been done.
Like I said - I am no synthetic chemist and I have just a very rough idea about the absolute costs involved so I ain't going to chime in on that no more. Not like that's the point here.

The talk about different versions of tesofenine, while, there is only one described in the literature leads me to believe maybe the factories are selling something with the molecular formula of tesofenine, but what is not in fact tesofenine. Just like testosterone and 1-testosterone (DHB) both have the same formula C19H28O2 but their biological effects are different - and that is one such mild example.

I believe the "expensive" part of the molecule is what makes it active the way it is, so it might cause the lack of bioactivity, which is the important factor here.

Anyway, the issue is, what we've found with LCMS was molecular mass that wasn't tesofensine nor anything with the same molecular formula (which would yield the same molecular mass, naturally). In fact, as per the quote of our LCMS technician - "Found: several migrating peaks with no related masses," it appeared to be a mixture.

Hope I helped.

Would be cool if others did the test not a source.
Not saying this is fake just that a source could damage the other source by ordering raws and sending in something else for testing .
But the price of testing and the not so popular chemical also make it a good item to use for selective scamming .
Another bad test surfaced with also a rare raw (deus incident) but that was also a source .
People who send in raws always end up on point .
Curious what others think is qsc scaming?
They exposed themselves in another thread saying they are willing to advertise with fake lab tests. Case closed

Look into the differences in production of both Tesofensine raws available to your company from factories at vastly different pricepoints and you'll understand why I said right at the start that other sources "just laughed at their pricing".
Congratulations, you finally did some research and found out:
1675150822457.png
This is not true, though I did go straight to a trustworthy and knowledgeable source instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Are you planning to deny customer refunds once you find that singular testing method to technically qualify your shit as Tesofensine even if the product doesn't have the intended effect (or any at all)?
It's suuuper weird how pharmaceutical HCG by Livzon tests correctly at about 5000iu by Janoshik but then again they do give a fuck about quality and that makes them bad businessmen and they won't get Lambos. Scamming isn't even against the Meso rules! Exploiting the poor is just bloody good business.
we always look for the best quality to provide you at best prices, not looking to provide the cheapest at all costs.
Where do you even find this trash? I wouldn't be able to source such low quality raws even if I tried:
qscenclo.png
It's good to see you've regained your confidence now that you've found another gap of knowledge to hide in for a while.

Congratulations, you finally did some research and found out:
View attachment 251074

This is not true, though I did go straight to a trustworthy and knowledgeable source instead of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Are you planning to deny customer refunds once you find that singular testing method to technically qualify your shit as Tesofensine even if the product doesn't have the intended effect (or any at all)?

It's suuuper weird how pharmaceutical HCG by Livzon tests correctly at about 5000iu by Janoshik but then again they do give a fuck about quality and that makes them bad businessmen and they won't get Lambos. Scamming isn't even against the Meso rules! Exploiting the poor is just bloody good business.

Where do you even find this trash? I wouldn't be able to source such low quality raws even if I tried:
View attachment 251075

It's good to see you've regained your confidence now that you've found another gap of knowledge to hide in for a while.
Do other Pharma hcg also test 5000iu ?
Was your hcg ment to be 10000 iu and ended up 7500?
They're hcg is sus and people report red welts like with old generic hgh what could that be?

Do other Pharma hcg also test 5000iu ?
Was your hcg ment to be 10000 iu and ended up 7500?
They're hcg is sus and people report red welts like with old generic hgh what could that be?
Identifying a legit pharma HCG labtest can be difficult due to the abundance of MSD Pregnyl counterfeits, so answering this properly will require a bit of a scavenger hunt. @SkankHunt you remember any tests of Choriomon or non-indian pharma HCG from recent years? Indian pharma HCG has tested abysmal but someone is finally sending Zyhcg to Janoshik these days, which should have the best chance among indian pharma HCG products.

Should the legitimacy of Janoshik's HCG testing method/accuracy genuinely become a point of concern, I'll buy some rather expensive HCG from the german pharmacy and send that for testing in its original sealed box, but as multiple vendors had tested HCG Livzon back when it was affordable, I do consider that decent evidence.

Mine tested 10.000iu the same way QSC's tested 5000iu (or above, don't recall) via chinese testing, which converted to exactly 7000iu via Janoshik's method. I tested six vials just to make sure of that and the variance was almost non-existent.

I get reports about red welts from my HCG sometimes as well, which can be for several reasons such as improper depth on subq injections, improper storage of the product (see how fragile that is in my thread about degradation testing HCG) or using an insufficient amount of liquid for reconstitution (1ml or less) resulting in too high a concentration of HCG in the solution, especially because many customers think they were previously using 5000iu HCG (which could have been just 2500-3000iu) and basing their idea of how much liquid should be fine for them on that erroneous assumption.

Back