Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

It is sold at 0.06 USD / gram by Guangdong Yunxing Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

I'd be quite hesitant to say it could possibly cover the manufacturing costs, but hey, I'm no synthetic chemist.

Code:
http://www.yx-biotech.cn/product/3801.html

I was interested in ID'ing it as well until Janoshik explained to me that the high resolution LCMS machine likely required to test that starts at 100k and might run you 250k for a fully functional setup, and then you'd need someone proficient at operating it properly, at which point I figured the cost will be so much higher than the 380usd LCMS test to check if it is or isn't Tesofensine, I'm out. There may be other options but that seemed the best one.
Yes It's more expensive

Anyone watch border wars? Those Thermo Fisher scientific Gemini units they got to analyze narcotics are pretty slick.

I guess this is the closest you could get to a rival gang beef between steroid peddlers eh. Just a bunch of drama and no resolution.

It is sold at 0.06 USD / gram by Guangdong Yunxing Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

I'd be quite hesitant to say it could possibly cover the manufacturing costs, but hey, I'm no synthetic chemist.

Code:
http://www.yx-biotech.cn/product/3801.html
That's 1.78USD/gr at 100gr since it's 1200CNY not JPY

Happens to the best of us, the currency symbol is tricky
Okay, so this throws Liska’s price argument out right? Even if QSC was paying USD $1.78/g (but probably less since they are a big buyer) they still could make a profit. Liska has led us to believe this stuff is like $200/g (post #1) in thread.

Also, we don’t have anybody who has tried It yet? When I get my order I’m gonna try it immediately.

Okay, so this throws Liska’s price argument out right? Even if QSC was paying USD $1.78/g (but probably less since they are a big buyer) they still could make a profit. Liska has led us to believe this stuff is like $200/g (post #1) in thread.

Also, we don’t have anybody who has tried It yet? When I get my order I’m gonna try it immediately.
Yes, the difference of 1.72 USD is so massive in absolute numbers it completely throws the point of all this off and there are no anecdotes whatsoever and nobody talked about them, especially not @graciebjj on this very same page.

LMAO You should read more and post less, champ. Whether qsc is paying .75 or $1.75, the other raw suppliers who actually sell teso that passes an hplc test, sell it wholesale for around $200 per gram.

And there have been some guys in the qsc thread who have tried it. They posted that they thought they were non-reponders.

And to try this shit immediately when there has already been a test showing it isn't teso tells me that you're a special kind of stupid.

Why wouldn't you wait for more analysis before injesting God knows what? Pull your head out of your ass, man.

Liska stared at this post in disbelief for a very long time, wondering just how Wyn86 confirmed the $1.78/g Tesofensine to be real.

sell it wholesale for around $200 per gram
That's what I paid for 1g, I can see it getting as low as $100-110/g if you buy all that exists.

Back