Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

With that being said, why wasn't a sample already sent for testing? Liska pays for it - and if he refuses to do so, just come here and expose him for refusing to do so after promising it. Just send the damn product and tell the forum about it, so we can properly distribute accolade and blame to both Liska and Qsc
Not sure - there was a window of time where that made sense, by now QSC has done enough research to be fully aware that the cheap trash they sell wasn't, isn't and will never be Tesofensine, but in order to not have to refund all their customers, the rep hides behind their made up policy that requires every single sample to be tested, which also buys him time to keep selling this potentially dangerous trash to his customers and puts those unaware that they should not be ingesting it at risk.

What the rep pretends to still not know because he can trust you guys won't be able to fact check it: It's not possible for this to be Tesofensine because even in larger quantites it costs 15-20x what they sell it for.

As I said: Labtesting isn't a slot machine you can insert impossibly cheap Tesofensine samples into and eventually get a winner but I'll grant you as many pulls as you require - and then, when the crowd is full of shocked Pikachu faces because it turns out that all the samples from the same batch yield the same result, QSC will just keep cracking Meso's stupid little piggy banks from another angle.

Not sure - there was a window of time where that made sense, by now QSC has done enough research to be fully aware that the cheap trash they sell wasn't, isn't and will never be Tesofensine, but in order to not have to refund all their customers, the rep hides behind their made up policy that requires every single sample to be tested, which also buys him time to keep selling this potentially dangerous trash to his customers and puts those unaware that they should not be ingesting it at risk.

What the rep pretends to still not know because he can trust you guys won't be able to fact check it: It's not possible for this to be Tesofensine because even in larger quantites it costs 15-20x what they sell it for.

As I said: Labtesting isn't a slot machine you can insert impossibly cheap Tesofensine samples into and eventually get a winner but I'll grant you as many pulls as you require - and then, when the crowd is full of shocked Pikachu faces because it turns out that all the samples from the same batch yield the same result, QSC will just keep cracking Meso's stupid little piggy banks from another angle.
I'm not on either side but you literally ignored my comments?

Well, but people who had already bought it would have the fake stuff, right? It can still be tested and exposed as fake, if that's the case.

Well, but people who had already bought it would have the fake stuff, right? It can still be tested and exposed as fake, if that's the case.
Oh of course, and they can't start selling the real thing at this price nor replace the fake with the real thing, as that would lose them a lot of money.

My point is that exposing 1, 5, 10 more of these samples from the same batch to be all the same shit will confirm QSC in how profitable these selective scams are, because the only time this will be exposed, the only way to do that is me paying the labtesting costs (since QSC doesn't), which are higher than the cost of the product in the amount ordered by most if not all customers. Next time this happens? Good luck, piggy banks.

They've been exposed so many times, they know it doesn't affect their business.

Oh of course, and they can't start selling the real thing at this price nor replace the fake with the real thing, as that would lose them a lot of money.

My point is that exposing 1, 5, 10 more of these samples from the same batch to be all the same shit will confirm QSC in how profitable these selective scams are, because the only time this will be exposed, the only way to do that is me paying the labtesting costs (since QSC doesn't), which are higher than the cost of the product in the amount ordered by most if not all customers. Next time this happens? Good luck, piggy banks.

They've been exposed so many times, they know it doesn't affect their business.
Still ignored

Ignored what? All I can find is a general comment that is ignorant of the existence of blind testing, which every decent lab on Meso reimburses the customer for in full in some way.
I don't get why anyone would believe QSC or you for sending a sample in. If you're sending a sample in, regardless of your integrity or virtues, you're running a business.

Again, I can (I don't) sell tesofensine, get a small sample from the factory, send it to Janoshik and get a 98.3% HPLC, with no questions asked on the 1.7%, and post that for everyone to see.

But in my hypothetical I just got a small sample. So everyone else gets baking soda. Some respond from the placebo effect. Others don't. And everyone calls it a day.

Not trying to be a prick, but besides your history on Meso, I can't see any reason why your posting of lab results means anything, to anyone. And that's not a @Liska attack. It goes back to the same thing. This is UGL and people take risks. The ones that buy from you (are they considered shills too?) are literally trusting that you sent a legitimate sample to a legitimate lab and provided legitimate testing - but in this thread, there is nothing showing that Qingdao harmed anyone. And he/she/whatev obviously does things differently than you but again, that's obvious. They have their own people that trust them, their own team - so even if that teso was Vitamin A, you guys are no different to anyone that's paying attention.

And that's probably why this thread has struggled to survive.

You're competitors. Yes. But there are many people or factories or however you want to word it that will disagree with your pricing for your raws, vials, or some of them whatever.

Like others have said, I don't see you going on the pharmacy threads and telling them their HCG is bunk. In fact, I don't see you posting that much these days outside of Cat Cafe. And for someone who feels what appears to be so adamant - why is there nothing in your own forum? It is in QSCs.

My take. Let people make their own choices. I totally understand wanting to help, but testing teso helps who? The drama that was started- only you and like 5 identified people that may be affected. But financially, you have the most to gain or lose. If you wanted to bring him/them down, test 10 things - especially when you're offering to test everyone else's Q product.

You have a fan base and clientele that, very obviously, fights for you til the end. That's amazing! You built thay. But I don't understand why it was necessary to rally the troops for this, because besides being here longer than Q, it all comes back to the same thing - 100% blind trust for people who get things on their own - nothing anyone posts about their batch SHOULD mean anything to anyone at all.

I think you know that, and I know you have an amazing reputation. I've bought from you and you have good products. But the opposing side has the same exact thing - great experiences and glowing references. You made your point and I think that's appreciated by all for the 4-1-1, but you can't let it go.

And you feel strongly about it, I get it. And I believe it's sincere. But anyone with a brain should take it with a grain of salt. And please read this thoroughly - it's not an attack. It's just plain simple.

Last edited:
I don't get why
The answer to almost everything you just wrote loops back to my one sentence post you quoted and yet seem to not have read or contemplated. There is one part however that's worth responding to:
But there are many people or factories or however you want to wors it that will disagree with your pricing for your raws, or some of them.
No. You will find absolutely no person or factory in China that will agree with QSC's pricing or anything close to it for Tesofensine. It's like $5/kg Primobolan. The thread QSC is hanging by is noone having looked into this yet (and neither had the rep until this thread I assume).

The answer to almost everything you just wrote loops back to my one sentence post you quoted and yet seem to not have read or contemplated. There is one part however that's worth responding to:

No. You will find absolutely no person or factory in China that will agree with QSC's pricing or anything close to it for Tesofensine. It's like $5/kg Primobolan. The thread QSC is hanging by is noone having looked into this yet (and neither had the rep until this thread I assume).
I read a great story the other day - parts of a story for the guy that became a steroid "kingpin". I think I ended at part 6 and need to see if there are new ones.

I think at the point I was at, it was about finding the cheapest Chinese source and succeeding for such.

And maybe you're right! But you're still 100% ignoring my questions as to why anyone should trust the apparently $1000s you are spending on testing!

And maybe you're right! But you're still 100% ignoring my questions as to why anyone should trust the apparently $1000s you are spending on testing!
I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you actually read my response about blind testing but don't know what that is and means for this community.

You have to understand, nobody here has access to the sources you keep mentioning. How would regular Joe know what is the real price of tesofensine from a factory/source in China? Maybe, they're ripping you off, pricing it higher than QSC.

So, to the perspective of a simple user, we will just simply avoid exotic products like this in the future since it's not popular and testing it cost more than what it's worth regardless.

BTW, I'm not condoning selective scamming. If you're a scammer go suck a fat D.

You have to understand, nobody here has access to the sources you keep mentioning.
As I mentioned right at the start, this entire issue could be quickly and easily resolved if QSC, who does have access to factory pricing for legitimate Tesofensine, spends very little time properly researching this and then actually admitting to that being where they fucked up. You may be correct and nobody at all can make heads or tails of this thread, but knowing that the QSC rep knows exactly what's up by now and watching him trashing about and dragging this out all the while not warning his customers, not stopping sales (I assume) is despicable to me.

You do realize I could have set all of this up as a blind test by a 'customer' and kept my name off it, thwarting the obvious retort of it being an attempt at sabotage by a 'competitor' but then I'd just be the same kind of coward I despise so much.

You know who cares? The people who inject whatever you sell into their own bodies.

Your answer says more about you than you would like it to - unfortunately for your customers.

It doesn't matter if the products are low- or high-profit: they should all be equally safe. Just shut the fuck up and provide verifiable testing.
Tesofensine is not injectable idiot
I was not talking just about tesofensine. I was talking about gear in general.
The fact that you give a lot of importance to products with low profits and low demand, expensive testing, shows your lack of business vision

you do your best to make these incidents important events
As you clearly were.

Sorting importance of product safety by product popularity... smh. I'm not a Liska's fan, but "these incidents" are indeed important, regardless of the product market reach. Any buyer is an individual, not a mere figure in your selling statistics.

Really hoping someone sends Jano the sample, so we can get a non-source take on this. If you're selling anything other than you're claiming to sell, that will speak volumes about your business ethics and bring up many questions regarding your other non-bestselling products.

But I'll wait for an unbiased test. I'll cast judgement after.

Really hoping someone sends Jano the sample, so we can get a non-source take on this.
If QSC will indeed have a sample sent to Janoshik by any of theirs customers in possession of it (given the type of test this requires to identify I'm not sure there's many other labs capable of testing it, at least not at a reasonable price) and in an absolute ouf of character perfomance, is honest about the result, we'll also be done here because it's not possible to have vastly different test results from the same batch.

What part of my stupid long paragraphs are you missing?

Send the testing! Just got please don't let one source send it over the other!

I truly believe QSC will lose and we won't know what the drug is. I want to say you're missing a point, but you're not. Nothing will change! They will still get the other ones they know about!

I agree whole heatedly that everything is shady and scary if you defend QSC in this "matter". But you literally, literally, literally ignored my my point that no matter what he or I or you say, nothing was that big of a deal in your life. There js, in my very humble opinion, absolutely no way for you to win or.ovwrcome these things - because it's all about you. Scroll up. I've been the most open man in the world. It's all about Liska.

I truly wish and hope for the best.

Goodnight

Just read the last message. What is QSC going to be able to do beyond what they've done? Nothing. Does that mean you win? Sure ,yes, of course! But we all know that's BS.

And why?;so you can the okay

I'll talk to you in the morning, babe.

Just read the last message. What is QSC going to be able to do beyond what they've done? Nothing. Does that mean you win? Sure ,yes, of course! But we all know that's BS.

Are staying within your macros tonight?

Everytime they are exposed they come with the your tests aren’t legit excuse

They will always behave like that whatever the number of time they will get exposed. Cheap people who consider their health worth only a couple of bucks will still order from them. The others will stay away.

Everytime they are exposed they come with the your tests aren’t legit excuse

They will always behave like that whatever the number of time they will get exposed. Cheap people who consider their health worth only a couple of bucks will still order from them. The others will stay away.
Tests are legit. My point is tests mean nothing when submitted by any source whether for their product or a competitors.

Sponsors

Back